Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Super Habanero Pepper Is Available - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Super Habanero Pepper Is Available (1499 Views)

The Yellow Habanero Pepper Harvest / Bell Pepper Is Expensive! Start A Bell Pepper Garden / Orange Habanero Pepper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Habanero Pepper Is Available by Olurashy(m): 1:12am On Apr 27, 2023
Spicy super habanero is now available. It is affordable and we sell per kg. Our farm is located at kobape, but we can send to anywhere in the country. To order, you can call or WhatsApp me on 08165394740. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Super Habanero Pepper Is Available by Mrdellychy: 6:43am On Apr 27, 2023
Olurashy:
Spicy super habanero is now available. It is affordable and we sell per kg. Our farm is located at kobape, but we can send to anywhere in the country. To order, you can call or WhatsApp me on 08165394740. Thanks

Healthy plants and good fruits you have there. why not move your pepper to market instead of selling in bit/per kg, this is a perishable goods bro and you are surrounded by lots of markets like ibadan, abeokuta, sango and the rest. pepper is currently hot cake cos northern supply is diminishing and south pepper will start hitting markets fully by june.
how many stands give you this harvest? i have about 4k stands but still at the fruiting stage. you get mind for this your variety sha, israeli products and price hike... i feel 1k seed @around N60k is outrageous.

1 Like

Re: Super Habanero Pepper Is Available by Olurashy(m): 7:06am On Apr 27, 2023
We have over 3000 plants, we sell to people that actually knows its value.. We have already made money for the seeds back. The open market wants to buy at the same price they buy the normal hausa pepper, that is why we are trying if we can still get more premium market for it.. But taking to mile 12 is the best option now better than our local markets around
Mrdellychy:

Healthy plants and good fruits you have there. why not move your pepper to market instead of selling in bit/per kg, this is a perishable goods bro and you are surrounded by lots of markets like ibadan, abeokuta, sango and the rest. pepper is currently hot cake cos northern supply is diminishing and south pepper will start hitting markets fully by june.
how many stands give you this harvest? i have about 4k stands but still at the fruiting stage. you get mind for this your variety sha, israeli products and price hike... i feel 1k seed @around N60k is outrageous.
Re: Super Habanero Pepper Is Available by lereinter(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
Mrdellychy:

Nirit habanero

Expensive but very productive
Re: Super Habanero Pepper Is Available by Olurashy(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2023
Yeah.... 51k for 1000 seeds
lereinter:

Nirit habanero

Re: Super Habanero Pepper Is Available by Mrdellychy: 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
lereinter:

Nirit habanero

Yea, that is the reason i saluted the courage of the guy cos majority of our markets dont appreciate the value. just like he has rightly buttressed. imagine a farmer buying a product of 1000 seed counts(which is less than 10g) @N55k/N60k and another farmer buying hybrid say avenir, 50g @N50k/N55k, at the end of the harvests, buyers want to buy at same rate from them... this is worrisome. Also, if farmer "A" want to plant like one acre, meaning he will need to buy like 5 packs of the 1k seed count amounting to almost N300,000.
Re: Super Habanero Pepper Is Available by lereinter(m): 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
Olurashy:

Wow

The price has really jumped in 2016 it was 16k or there about
Re: Super Habanero Pepper Is Available by lereinter(m): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
Olurashy:

Wow

The price has really jumped in 2016 it was 16k or there about..
Re: Super Habanero Pepper Is Available by Mrdellychy: 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2023
Olurashy:

i did not notice this your post before i dropped my last post up there. At 51k, your vendor is still considerate, most vendor sell between 55k to 60k.
Re: Super Habanero Pepper Is Available by Redomi(m): 11:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
I love this, I just wanted to go into pepper farming with 2000 stand. I just did the nursery last week, I couldn't afford hybrid pepper price, I bought from a friend that have hybrid pepper and wanted to try the first generation
Re: Super Habanero Pepper Is Available by Mrdellychy: 7:18am On Apr 29, 2023
Redomi:
I love this, I just wanted to go into pepper farming with 2000 stand. I just did the nursery last week, I couldn't afford hybrid pepper price, I bought from a friend that have hybrid pepper and wanted to try the first generation

You mean you bought the seed extracted from the hybrid fruit? if yes, the seed has become 2nd generation (F2) and not first generation. hybrid seed are called first generation (F1).

1 Like

Re: Super Habanero Pepper Is Available by Redomi(m): 12:58pm On May 05, 2023
Mrdellychy:

You mean you bought the seed extracted from the hybrid fruit? if yes, the seed has become 2nd generation (F2) and not first generation. hybrid seed are called first generation (F1).
ok thank you
Re: Super Habanero Pepper Is Available by Smug4real(m): 8:39pm On Feb 18
Mrdellychy:

Yea, that is the reason i saluted the courage of the guy cos majority of our markets dont appreciate the value. just like he has rightly buttressed. imagine a farmer buying a product of 1000 seed counts(which is less than 10g) @N55k/N60k and another farmer buying hybrid say avenir, 50g @N50k/N55k, at the end of the harvests, buyers want to buy at same rate from them... this is worrisome. Also, if farmer "A" want to plant like one acre, meaning he will need to buy like 5 packs of the 1k seed count amounting to almost N300,000.
Chai. The price of the seeds would scare a newbie like me away.
I read a lot of good things about the variety here and wanted to use it on an acre of land in Ogun State... but from the look of things...hmmm
Re: Super Habanero Pepper Is Available by okoroemeka(m): 6:18am On Feb 19
Smug4real:

I read a lot of good things about the variety here and wanted to use it on an acre of land in Ogun State... but from the look of things...hmmm
super habanero is #80k for 1000 seeds now,not for the faint hearted,moreover for the op you cannot fix your own price of your own pepper,it is fixed by the economics of supply and demand by the hausas,one 25kg feed bag is #28k in my area,whomever has a farm of 3000 fruiting crops is a multi millionaires

1 Like

Re: Super Habanero Pepper Is Available by Mrdellychy: 6:29pm On Feb 19
Smug4real:

If you can't afford more than a pack, you can add other varieties like red piquante from EW, Antilais from technisem, even the local breed is not bad. Nurse and transplant each variety separately but guide the super habanero jealously o.

1 Like

Re: Super Habanero Pepper Is Available by Smug4real(m): 10:56pm On Feb 20
Mrdellychy:

If you can't afford more than a pack, you can add other variables like red piquante from EW, Antilais from technisem, even the local breed is not bad. Nurse and transplant each variety separately but guide the super habanero jealously o.
Okay sir.
I would take your suggestion seriously. Thanks a lot.
Re: Super Habanero Pepper Is Available by Smug4real(m): 10:58pm On Feb 20
okoroemeka:
super habanero is #80k for 1000 seeds now,not for the faint hearted,moreover for the op you cannot fix your own price of your own pepper,it is fixed by the economics of supply and demand by the hausas,one 25kg feed bag is #28k in my area,whomever has a farm of 3000 fruiting crops is a multi millionaires
Wow
That's music to the ears. I never knew there's so much money in pepper farming.
Re: Super Habanero Pepper Is Available by Olurashy(m): 2:08am On Mar 22
Hmmmm..... Just a few days ago, I was told there is no 1000 seeds pack instead they have the 500 seeds pack and that is 62,000 naira or there about...... Yes not for the faint hearted, but I still encourage it to other type of pepper varieties.
okoroemeka:
Re: Super Habanero Pepper Is Available by Kehfie(f): 11:34am On Mar 22
Olurashy:
Hmmmm..... Just a few days ago, I was told there is no 1000 seeds pack instead they have the 500 seeds pack and that is 62,000 naira or there about...... Yes not for the faint hearted, but I still encourage it to other type of pepper varieties.
How do you sell your 1kg of super habanero. Is Kobape in Lagos?
Re: Super Habanero Pepper Is Available by Olurashy(m): 3:52pm On Mar 22
Kehfie:

How do you sell your 1kg of super habanero. Is Kobape in Lagos?
Currently 2500 per kg... Kobape in ogun state
Re: Super Habanero Pepper Is Available by AYODEJI0605: 7:43pm On Apr 14
Spicy super habanero is now available. It is affordable and we sell per kg. Our farm is located at kobape, but we can send to anywhere in the country. To order, you can call or WhatsApp me on 08165394740.
Please are you selling f2 pepper seed? How much per cup if you are. I'm in need of it
Re: Super Habanero Pepper Is Available by AYODEJI0605: 7:44pm On Apr 14
Please are you selling f2 pepper seed? How much per cup if you are. I'm in need of it
Re: Super Habanero Pepper Is Available by Olurashy(m): 1:44am On Apr 15
I don't sell the F2..
AYODEJI0605:
Re: Super Habanero Pepper Is Available by webhostbiz: 9:14am On Apr 15
Pls how many stands of this pepper can we have on 1 hectare of land and how many kg can be gotten from there too?
Re: Super Habanero Pepper Is Available by Olurashy(m): 9:48am On Apr 15
Between 15k to 18k stands per hectare.... 1.5kg per plant
webhostbiz:
Pls how many stands of this pepper can we have on 1 hectare of land and how many kg can be gotten from there too?
Re: Super Habanero Pepper Is Available by AYODEJI0605: 7:31am On Apr 17
What is the minimum kg you can waybill? Can you do it to Ekiti state?
Re: Super Habanero Pepper Is Available by Olurashy(m): 9:33pm On Apr 17
3k per kg.... I can send minimum of 20kg to you
AYODEJI0605:
What is the minimum kg you can waybill? Can you do it to Ekiti state?
Re: Super Habanero Pepper Is Available by webhostbiz: 11:46pm On Apr 17
I need for my one hectare farm in Ondo state.

(1) (Reply)

Please Treat As Urgent / Cashew Nut,bitter kola,ginger , kola nut and garri for sale / Cost Of Establishing Oil Palm Nursery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.