Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,247 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Alx Scholarship - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Alx Scholarship (405 Views)

Just Got Accepted Into ALX? Get In Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alx Scholarship by Teeno77(m): 9:27am On Apr 27, 2023
good day, i just got a scholarship offer on alx to learn data analytics with the classes starting out in May here in Lagos, Nigeria.

please does anyone know how alx scholarship works? like, the trainings and all
is it more of a physical training than virtual?
do they provide internship roles after the whole program?

your suggestions and contributions would go a long way.. thanks!

1 Like

Re: Alx Scholarship by deewhydoski(m): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2023
Alx is very good now, I was opportune to start their online software engineering program last year March and since I started it has been awesome. I don't know if there will be internship for your program.
How many months duration is Data analytics?

1 Like

Re: Alx Scholarship by Teeno77(m): 7:14am On Apr 28, 2023
I'm just concerned about the training process since I don't have previous knowledge of the course and I'll need all the guidance I can get...It's for a period of 6 months
Re: Alx Scholarship by deewhydoski(m): 8:33am On Apr 28, 2023
Teeno77:
I'm just concerned about the training process since I don't have previous knowledge of the course and I'll need all the guidance I can get...It's for a period of 6 months

It doesn't mean if you have a previous knowledge or not, they will teach you from scratch. Moreover Data Analytics doesn't require more coding

1 Like

Re: Alx Scholarship by valando85: 7:01am On May 01, 2023
Good morning all, I was also offered scholarship in data science program, slated to start this month of may in Lagos, and the program is to last for about 14months, but I am based in Abuja.
I don't really know how to go about it now, based on accommodation. Please I really need a guide and help brothers n sisters.
Re: Alx Scholarship by Teeno77(m): 10:15am On May 01, 2023
alright...thanks brother
deewhydoski:

It doesn't mean if you have a previous knowledge or not, they will teach you from scratch. Moreover Data Analytics doesn't require more coding

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Again Reschedules Its Digital TV Migration To 2016 / Haha: Say Goodbye To Twitter's 140-character Limit For Direct Messages / Next Generation Blackberry Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.