Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 27th April 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 27th April 2023 (23519 Views)

Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 / Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 / Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 27th April 2023 by creolehunt: 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
prinsam30:

sorry we need a tactical coach, mourihno won us the Europa with the worst of players, this man is simply clueless

Even when this team was winning, I was never carried away for the simple reason that they have never played pleasing or mesmerizing football. Theres nothing in this team that signify that they are being drilled by a tactician.

Watch liverpool play, even with as poor as they've been this season and you'll see clearly what they're trying to do by the way they move the ball, their runs, positioning et al.

You mustn't have 11 Messis before you play good football.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 27th April 2023 by creolehunt: 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
United shouldn't even bother turning up against City for the FA cup final. It will be a total annihilation.

I foresee another 7 nil drubbing. I dont know how, but I foresee a record will be set on that day.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 27th April 2023 by flexyrule(m): 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
Itoro350:
WE NEED DEFENDERS
What about Harry?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 27th April 2023 by Beverlyjean(f): 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
check how many times we've beaten city in the last 5 years, it's not impossible to beat them we're not assna that have lost every game against them

Stop dreaming....United can't defeat City in a cup competition... forget league cos City stills end up winning it ...or u think those games united won, they wud hv won them if it was like the game they played last night....

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 27th April 2023 by garfield1: 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
Kyase:

The man is not good at all

His game management has being poor all season

Guy,ETH is good.he is a longterm planner,give him 3 years

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 27th April 2023 by Iqtest: 12:09am On Apr 28, 2023
Jokerman:

Or Luis Enrique
So you want Barca coach, and you always come to our thread and call us dead team grin

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 27th April 2023 by Jokerman(m): 12:32am On Apr 28, 2023
Iqtest:

So you want Barca coach, and you always come to our thread and call us dead team grin

Enrique is not Xavi.

TenHag > Xavi
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 27th April 2023 by enobongalfred: 12:42am On Apr 28, 2023
Tottenham 2 - 2 Manchester United | Fan Reactions | Rashford | Sancho | Porro | Kane | Ryan Mason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uiqIuswYIQ

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 27th April 2023 by sprints1: 1:21am On Apr 28, 2023
creolehunt:

Even when this team was winning, I was never carried away for the simple reason that they have never played pleasing or mesmerizing football. Theres nothing in this team that signify that they are being drilled by a tactician.

Watch liverpool play, even with as poor as they've been this season and you'll see clearly what they're trying to do by the way they move the ball, their runs, positioning et al.

You mustn't have 11 Messis before you play good football.
ten hag is a dumboro only knows how to play one style of football useless line possesion football with stupid high press that doesnt work most teams now understand if you force united to play and dominate the game press them high and see how they will start making mistakes villa sevilla did it amd worked for them. spurs did it in the second half and we looked completely outnumbered.

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 27th April 2023 by sprints1: 1:24am On Apr 28, 2023
creolehunt:
United shouldn't even bother turning up against City for the FA cup final. It will be a total annihilation.

I foresee another 7 nil drubbing. I dont know how, but I foresee a record will be set on that day.
city will intentionally allow us to dominate possesion for like first ten minutes the way they did against arsenal and will from there finish us. na brighton mumu na. if you wan finsih man utd let them have possesion and press them high you go see how exposed they are. na so sevilla take finish us. casemiro is very good but a liabilty when playing possesion based football. he is effective on the counter
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 27th April 2023 by wisdomkid: 1:35am On Apr 28, 2023
Man UTD are found of doing this. Why win 2-0 first half, and come back to draw it at 2 - 2 grin grin grin

Same with Sevilla too... Bookmakers, betking and bet9ja men dem, una dey think wetin I dey think?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 27th April 2023 by Jokerman(m): 2:55am On Apr 28, 2023
When Mourinho said finishing 2nd with Man utd is one of his greatest coaching achievements, Una no believe am grin

6 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 27th April 2023 by Illegal1(m): 5:08am On Apr 28, 2023
blowjohn:
Newcastle
Newcastle
Newcastle

How many times did I call u?

Juju club

omoh......see me see case ooh,new owner take over newcastle and everytin turn around for their good BT New owner take over my bloved club chelsea and everytin turn around for our bad...

truly dis life no balance at all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 27th April 2023 by Johnchrix(m): 5:11am On Apr 28, 2023
Man u why not again, we needed a win.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 27th April 2023 by blowjohn(m): 6:31am On Apr 28, 2023
garfield1:

Guy,ETH is good.he is a longterm planner,give him 3 years

3 years?
Na governorship?

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 27th April 2023 by apache4: 7:03am On Apr 28, 2023
Southampton vs Bournmth

Your prediction wasn't correct

Pls explain

SultanOfAbia:
[b]Ath. Biloba vs Sevilla double chance 12 home or away

Basel vs Sion Over 1.5

Everton vs Newcastle over. 1.5

Southampton vs Bournmth over 1.5

Tottenham vs man u over 1.5

Total of 4 odds

Stake 350 win 1400
Stake higher win better
Feel free to show aporection once it boom

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 27th April 2023 by Ade1177: 7:37am On Apr 28, 2023
sprints1:
city will intentionally allow us to dominate possesion for like first ten minutes the way they did against arsenal and will from there finish us. na brighton mumu na. if you wan finsih man utd let them have possesion and press them high you go see how exposed they are. na so sevilla take finish us. casemiro is very good but a liabilty when playing possesion based football. he is effective on the counter

Casemiro is the death of that team

I watch rodri and how confident on the ball he is

Casemiro makes 9 out of 10 mistakes in possession

He's only good at marking

Possession is zero

Error passes sef very high

Always leading to counter attack
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 27th April 2023 by yomi531(m): 8:36am On Apr 28, 2023
Mrniceguy007:
David De gea ball playi dey very bad!!! Anytime he load ball na to opponent straight away
I have stopped watching man Utd play because of that M*mu guy called De Gea. Dude brain no dey process sharply. Thank God I no waste my time watch yesterday match sef
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 27th April 2023 by yomi531(m): 8:43am On Apr 28, 2023
Jokerman:
When Mourinho said finishing 2nd with Man utd is one of his greatest coaching achievements, Una no believe am grin
U dey mind all these plastic fans? Ole wey finish 3rd and 2nd Consecutively, no be so so insult fans been dey give am? With City still in EPL, I no sure say any team fit win league again in the next 3-5 years. Arsenal wey I been dey bank on don loose guard. City is almost a perfect team. They are the only ones that can go 12-15 matches without drawing/losing.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 27th April 2023 by TERMlNATOR(m): 8:54am On Apr 28, 2023
Kyase:
undecided Kilode
shey as una take draw tottenham una wan take win/draw City too?
make una just dey play
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 27th April 2023 by famology(m): 9:15am On Apr 28, 2023
Useless Man utd
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 27th April 2023 by sprints1: 9:26am On Apr 28, 2023
Ade1177:

Possession is zero

don't blame him he is not used to ball possession. Loses concenttration easily. Rodri is something else u see that crazy formation guardiola dey use wey be like 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 when defending then 3 -2-4-1 when attacking is to push rodri into more offensive positions. Guardiola na werey. Even the marking sometimes he dey overdo which results to red card. Eriksen that would have been helping is not match fit. Fred another calamity.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 27th April 2023 by Trojan8(m): 9:26am On Apr 28, 2023
Jokerman:

So Ole=Mourinho? Because Ole did same. Greatest achievement una.

Any small blimp like this, plastic fans would start reminding us about Mourinho. Same Mourinho coached Chelsea twice and they have moved on even with how bad they have been all season. United fans, any draw. Mourinho would have done better. Them swear for una to support club?

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 27th April 2023 by Peacecore: 9:48am On Apr 28, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
check how many times we've beaten city in the last 5 years, it's not impossible to beat them we're not assna that have lost every game against them
Can you stop that bro. Shey u wan give yasef blood pressure bah. Because, FA rigged 2nd leg for you, you are now making mouth cheesy

The best way to avoid disappointment is to expect nothing...

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 27th April 2023 by Beverlyjean(f): 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
Ade1177:

Possession is zero

Any top star that joins United, ends up being castigated
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 27th April 2023 by Iqtest: 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
Jokerman:

Enrique is not Xavi.

TenHag > Xavi
Enrique - Barcelona legend (former player & coach)

Why not go for roney, Gary Neville, Phil Neville.
They are united legend and coaches as well

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Europa League Knockout Round Live Draws / Chelsea Vs Slavia Prague: Europa League Quarter Finals (4 - 3) On 18th April 201 / Manchester United Vs Huddersfield FC (3 - 1) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.