Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,363 members, 7,850,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

Life Decisions - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Decisions (864 Views)

Avoid Making Bad Decisions Even If Not For Your Sake, But For Your Family / Pastors And Marriage Decisions / What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Decisions by Jbhunt: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2023
Guys !!!
Please I need help, I finished serving my Country ( NYSC) in February. But I am feeling depressed due to the fact that I have not gotten a job and I ll be 27 by December... I also feel time is going in few years time I would be 30. And family they to help ,people dey wey I wan support , me sef wan grow..

Please I need help!!!!
Re: Life Decisions by AlphaNugget(m): 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2023
We wey never graduate, never do NYSC, dey early 30s, dey do 35k job ....wetin make we do?

In every situation, thank God....stop moaning and use what you learnt in school to better your life.

Remember, no be by to enter university and collect certificate, na to gain knowledge so as to create ur own job...no be everybody dey do 9-5, so why the noise undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Decisions by oldienavie: 11:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
Jbhunt:
Guys !!!
Please I need help, I finished serving my Country ( NYSC) in February. But I am feeling depressed due to the fact that I have not gotten a job and I ll be 27 by December... I also feel time is going in few years time I would be 30. And family they to help ,people dey wey I wan support , me sef wan grow..

Please I need help!!!!
I graduated with a 2:1 degree in Electrical Engineering and did not have a job for 5 years after graduation.
My point is, the race of life is a marathon and not a sprint.
Try to invest in yourself and get skills.

Also you may want to consider building a real relationship now cos once you eventually make money you will struggle to find true love.

Lastly, stop telling yourself you want to support your family, your parents are the only ones responsible for your siblings and not you, a lot of parents have ruined their children future by putting undue pressure on them.
How can you give birth to a child so he can take care of other children that you as a parent had, what is wrong with Nigerian parents, the whole country is just full of irresponsible people regardless of age.

I wish you all the best.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Decisions by Oluromantic: 5:46am On Apr 28, 2023
Calm down. You will get a job in due time. I like your mentality though. If na another person weh no see job, runs don start be that... You know them... Those gender
Re: Life Decisions by pansophist(m): 7:31am On Apr 28, 2023
Same boring advice, but I will repeat it. just forget about getting a job, learn a handwork, and try to expand on it. If you learn how to make shoes, for example, keep improving and growing on it until you make all the shoes Lagos uses or even one percent of it and you will be made for life. Then expand abroad.

Getting a job is like being given two wraps of Amala when ten wraps will get you to satiety. And as inflation bites hard, each wrap (salary) reduces in size, you grow bigger and hungrier, and your job becomes more of slavery than a means of sustenance. Get a job only if it helps you save to start a business.

The time you should spend watering your tree (building your skills/business), many youths spent on uni filled with strikes, forking sprees, partying, and wasting the only true resources they have (time) to rescue themselves. Then when the responsibilities of life show up, you just want to start then. It is like trying to reach the marathon finish line when the smart one started years ago.

So do not confuse effort with progress, or output with outcome. If I walk on a treadmill, and you walk on the road, its common sense that I will go nowhere, while you will go farther. So your effort must lead to progress. If going to school will make you worse than not going, then what is the need? You are older, broker, with no skills and just a paper certificate in maybe philosophy. What nonsense?

Apprenticeship has always been the true source of wealth, I wonder why people dump it for university. While you are spending six years studying for courses that I will learn in a week watching youtube videos and reading textbooks, Emeka in Onitsha is busy learning garment making, then later will be importing for China and selling it for you to wear and go look for a job.

In your broke state, mama Ukpabio will sell you bread and beans on your way to look for a job, and you enter Uber from Femi's fleet of rides to your location. Thirsty? oya buy pure water from Kunle that started making it years ago. Your daily life is an interaction with all kinds of people with business, cashing out daily while you are busy looking for one slave master called a job.

Getting a job is like being a zoo animal, you eat what you are given, not what you truly want. Although your meal is stable and constant, you can be disposed of at any time. and how fat you become depends on the mercy of your meal-giver (employer).

But having a handwork/business? Then you are like a lion. You decide you want to eat an elephant today, strategize on how to catch one and play it out in the jungle. You are free, you learn from each mistake, and catch big big meat as you improve on your game.

And why will you want your kids to grow and pass-through this thing? having a business is like planting a tree, others after you will pluck from it. So your life should be in such a way that it is like a stage, and when you are gone, others continue from the next stage. Many of us have fathers that don't think like this or create such structure for us, but try to break that circle.

On a political level, Our fathers/grandfather's generation failed in rescuing Nigeria, hence we are paying the price, and it is the same for an individual. The circle you refuse to break now, either due to ignorance, laziness, lack of resources, etc will wait for you in the future, and time will punish you because it will only get harder. Compound wealth works for, or against you, depending on which mode you are in.

Life truly does not give a shit about you, and your genuine ignorance (even if you truly don't know) will not rescue you. It's like assuming a snake is a rope, your ignorance of how dangerous it is will not save you from being bitten, so is life. Ignorance is your worse enemy, followed by laziness, and even worse, working on the wrong things.

26 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Life Decisions by Nice2023(m): 8:38am On Apr 28, 2023
See we,wey get job wan leave the work and focus on passive income.

Kai,finally this life no balance.

I hate conventional job and I advice young men and women to always save money...e get why.

In ur University days,save money like ur life depends on it.

I am a great example of that,the money I saved after my university and NYSC has done me alot of good today...I am almost getting to having close to 96million naira from 12years of investment from it.

Whether I work or not,I can feed my family without stepping out.

Young men,pls save money,young women save money,start saving in ur early 20 and 30's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Decisions by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
pansophist:
Same boring advice, but I will repeat it. just forget about getting a job, learn a handwork, and try to expand on it. If you learn how to make shoes, for example, keep improving and growing on it until you make all the shoes Lagos uses or even one percent of it and you will be made for life. Then expand abroad.

Getting a job is like being given two wraps of Amala when ten wraps will get you to satiety. And as inflation bites hard, each wrap (salary) reduces in size, you grow bigger and hungrier, and your job becomes more of slavery than a means of sustenance. Get a job only if it helps you save to start a business.

The time you should spend watering your tree (building your skills/business), many youths spent on uni filled with strikes, forking sprees, partying, and wasting the only true resources they have (time) to rescue themselves. Then when the responsibilities of life show up, you just want to start then. It is like trying to reach the marathon finish line when the smart one started years ago.

So do not confuse effort with progress, or output with outcome. If I walk on a treadmill, and you walk on the road, its common sense that I will go nowhere, while you will go farther. So your effort must lead to progress. If going to school will make you worse than not going, then what is the need? You are older, broker, with no skills and just a paper certificate in maybe philosophy. What nonsense?

Apprenticeship has always been the true source of wealth, I wonder why people dump it for university. While you are spending six years studying for courses that I will learn in a week watching youtube videos and reading textbooks, Emeka in Onitsha is busy learning garment making, then later will be importing for China and selling it for you to wear and go look for a job.

In your broke state, mama Ukpabio will sell you bread and beans on your way to look for a job, and you enter Uber from Femi's fleet of rides to your location. Thirsty? oya buy pure water from Kunle that started making it years ago. Your daily life is an interaction with all kinds of people with business, cashing out daily while you are busy looking for one slave master called a job.

Getting a job is like being a zoo animal, you eat what you are given, not what you truly want. Although your meal is stable and constant, you can be disposed of at any time. and how fat you become depends on the mercy of your meal-giver (employer).

But having a handwork/business? Then you are like a lion. You decide you want to eat an elephant today, strategize on how to catch one and play it out in the jungle. You are free, you learn from each mistake, and catch big big meat as you improve on your game.

And why will you want your kids to grow and pass-through this thing? having a business is like planting a tree, others after you will pluck from it. So your life should be in such a way that it is like a stage, and when you are gone, others continue from the next stage. Many of us have fathers that don't think like this or create such structure for us, but try to break that circle.

On a political level, Our fathers/grandfather's generation failed in rescuing Nigeria, hence we are paying the price, and it is the same for an individual. The circle you refuse to break now, either due to ignorance, laziness, lack of resources, etc will wait for you in the future, and time will punish you because it will only get harder. Compound wealth works for, or against you, depending on which mode you are in.

Life truly does not give a shit about you, and your genuine ignorance (even if you truly don't know) will not rescue you. It's like assuming a snake is a rope, your ignorance of how dangerous it is will not save you from being bitten, so is life. Ignorance is your worse enemy, followed by laziness, and even worse, working on the wrong things.

Finding a job and building a career too isn't bad. He should focus on getting the right skills needed. A lot of artisans in Nigeria are very poor like very very poor. Out of 10, only like 1 or 2 might even be able to afford a normal life style. Op If you had good grades a first class or second class upper, I would advise that you start researching on scholarships that can enable you to leave Nigeria. These things are easier to get when you just left school.

2 Likes

Re: Life Decisions by sageb: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Finding a job and building a career too isn't bad. He should focus on getting the right skills needed. A lot of artisans in Nigeria are very poor like very very poor. Out of 10, only like 1 or 2 might even be able to afford a normal life style. Op If you had good grades a first class or second class upper, I would advise that you start researching on scholarships that can enable you to leave Nigeria. These things are easier to get when you just left school.

Yes, but it ain't easy. You need funds to pursue some scholarship, e.g The NDDC postgraduate scholarship requires that applicants should have an admission letter from the foreign University before applying for their scholarship which is not certain.
Re: Life Decisions by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
sageb:

Yes, but it ain't easy. You need funds to pursue some scholarship, e.g The NDDC postgraduate scholarship requires that applicants should have an admission letter from the foreign University before applying for their scholarship which is not certain.

Na true o and that scholarship is only for people in the Niger delta. It's not bad to seek for a job and a job should pay well to make a living for oneself. Na this country make crayfish bend. On Reddit, no one is telling american graduates to start business. There's always good jobs and those jobs can take care of your living.

3 Likes

Re: Life Decisions by Gerrard59(m): 12:29am On Apr 29, 2023
oldienavie:

I graduated with a 2:1 degree in Electrical Engineering and did not have a job for 5 years after graduation.

Good. OP, invest in a skill that can stand the test of time and can be monetised globally. If you have a math based background, there are many opportunities out there.

Also you may want to consider building a real relationship now cos once you eventually make money you will struggle to find true love

There's nothing like true love. You people should stop deceiving yourselves with that phrase. Person never chop food belly full or know his bearing, you want him to enter a relationship?

Lastly, stop telling yourself you want to support your family, your parents are the only ones responsible for your siblings and not you, a lot of parents have ruined their children future by putting undue pressure on them.
How can you give birth to a child so he can take care of other children that you as a parent had, what is wrong with Nigerian parents, the whole country is just full of irresponsible people regardless of age.

I wish you all the best.

But you want him to find true love na. What if he gives the girl belly in the process? Abi dem no go fvck? The girl in question will be between the ages of say 23 - 26. OP is yet to find his bearing, which means the girl has to be with him for at least two to four years. By that time, she don nack almost 30. You people should fear God na.

Let's face it, the Nigerian economy has been bastardised. There's nothing wrong with looking after your siblings. The Nigerian culture is communal. What if the family prioritised his education above others in the hope that when is done, he can assist his younger ones?

3 Likes

Re: Life Decisions by Gerrard59(m): 12:43am On Apr 29, 2023
pansophist:

Getting a job is actually the best. This rush to be entrepreneurs after teritary education has metamorphosed into pure water entrepreneurship with mushroom businesses around. Where will he get the capital? What will he rely on when the business is in its nascent stages? What sort of competence or network or experiences has he developed before starting his enterprise?

You mentioned artisans, LOL! Those people wey no dey collect better money. There are so many people offering the same artisanal services in Nigeria. Due to the huge population, the wages earned are very low. Even artisans in developed countries work for someone or a company before being on their own. Osarentin Asemota has said this - let would-be entrepreneurs find jobs first, save from it, build network before going the entrepreneurial way. The best and profitable entrepreneurs worked for other people for a while. Many examples abound. Those who started businesses immediately after teritary education either had financial backers in terms of rich parents or relatives or outside investors because they graduated from top schools, so investors can bet on them.

Getting a job is actually the norm globally. There's no country where there are more employers than employees. None whatsoever. Na this start a business mantra don lead to mushroom entrepreneurship everywhere across the continent. One survey said Nigerians are great business creators, yet unemployment don hit 30%+. So much entrepreneurship, little employment.

5 Likes

Re: Life Decisions by emmaodet: 12:44am On Apr 29, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Na true o and that scholarship is only for people in the Niger delta. It's not bad to seek for a job and a job should pay well to make a living for oneself. Na this country make crayfish bend. On Reddit, no one is telling american graduates to start business. There's always good jobs and those jobs can take care of your living.

Because the terrain differs.
You need to understand your environment.
Using US scenario or standard in Africa will make you struggle alot and vice versa.
Re: Life Decisions by Gerrard59(m): 12:52am On Apr 29, 2023
sageb:

That's the reason he needs a job before anything else. My guy that was earning slightly above 60K as a teacher in the top private school in the state don japa to Canada as a fully funded student. He saved and saved every kobo he earned. He wrote exams, solicited for funds, paid for WES etc. It was not easy, but he did it. I don't know how many siblings OP has, but my friend has almost the same profile - almost thirty. OP has to find something to start with. Even in the US - the world's most capitalist economy - the majority of graduates get employed FIRST. They don't go about starting businesses. This includes those who finished from elite universities such as CALTECH, Stanford, Harvard, MIT etc., na work all of them dey look for immediately they graduate. The same applies to Germany, Netherlands, Brazil, Hong Kong, China, India etc. Why should it be different from Nigeria? Na only for Africa I dey read start a business immediately you graduate. Yet Africa has the highest number of poor people globally! Her countries have ridiculously high unemployment rates.

OP needs to get employed first, then build on that. He must be focused on what he wants and don't be like my other friend who gave woman belly during service and currently finds it hard to pursue foreign studies. Both friends know mathematics like the back of their palms, but one was focused on the future, the other looked for true love.

4 Likes

Re: Life Decisions by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:52am On Apr 29, 2023
emmaodet:

Using US scenario or standard in Africa will make you struggle alot and vice versa.

But all this entrepreneurship we are doing in Nigeria no dey work. Poverty is increasing daily. We suppose dey reduce poverty. Unemployment don enter 40 percent. Something wey be like 20 percent that 2014 time. The real figure na like 90 percent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Decisions by Gerrard59(m): 12:58am On Apr 29, 2023
emmaodet:

So with all the start a business mantra, how come Nigeria has more poor people than the United States? How many of these businesses have grown to be major players in the continent? Even the most successful entrepreneurs in Nigeria WORKED for companies before becoming entrepreneurs. The majority worked somewhere for some years. The data is out there. Check any successful entrepreneur in Nigeria, that person worked for a while.

In India, Modi is working tirelessly to ensure investments pour into the country, building infrastructure everywhere to ease business operations and trade. India produces university graduates like pure water, but Modi has never told Indian graduates to become entrepreneurs immediately they graduate. Even the top grads from their IITs look for jobs after graduation, why must Africa's own be different? How many Nigerian youths who migrated to UK, Canada, US etc.,, started businesses immediately they graduated? No be work everybody dey find, no matter how small?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Decisions by emmaodet: 1:01am On Apr 29, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

But all this entrepreneurship we are doing in Nigeria no dey work. Poverty is increasing daily. We suppose dey reduce poverty. Unemployment don enter 40 percent. Something wey be like 20 percent that 2014 time. The real figure na like 90 percent.

Again, since poverty is close to 90% according to you, what else will you recommend to graduates looking for work? When mind you, there is no work in the first place.
Is it not still business and vocational training skills like tailoring, carpentry, bricklaying to name a few?
Since we all know folding our arms won't create jobs and government have failed to create one and we can't wait for them too.
Funny enough, most people struggling in Nigeria to fit in are the graduates.
I have never seen a jobless or unproductive illitrate.
If they are not frying akara by the junction or puff puff/buns or pop corn to keep themselves busy and earning, they are riding bikes, carpentry etc.
Most of our open markets are even dominated by illitrates from Ladipo to Idumota to name a few and these people are even financially more stable that most graduates.
In US there are jobs and you don't have to pass through this phase but Africa is opposite of it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Decisions by Gerrard59(m): 1:07am On Apr 29, 2023
Gerrard59:
Preach sir!

When I see Nlders praise entrepreneurship so much, I laugh. This is not because being an entrepreneur is bad (providing value is good and rewarding) but OP is saying that young Nigerians who do not have something to fall on should focus on solving their immediate needs first before attempting to solving societal needs. You cannot give what you do not have. How can someone with no strong support base (parental support, an existing business waiting for you to take over or some rich relatives willing to help) attempt to provide value? You would most likely eat the earnings of the business instead of re-investing because you are at the survival stage. Maslow Hierarchy of Needs tells us so. It is until you have solved your basic needs that you can then think of solving people's needs. It is another reason I get amused when folks complain that banks refuse to lend them money when they had awesome business plans (to me, plans are useless. Things change quickly). Banks are profit oriented entities and would most preferable/likely fund someone with a track record (existing business or strong support base to act as collateral), not a recent grad. This post reminds me of lad who dumped his digital marketing agency he co-founded to look for a job in an investment bank. When inquired further why he is leaving his firm (I coached him for the interview), he complained of how business was not moving well and he had difficulties solving his daily needs. As a result, he needs a job. Interestingly, this dude studied in the UK for his two degrees (Bsc Eng and MSc Engr) and I reasoned that he has a strong base and was relying on that but cannot continue to do so going forward. Yet another, this time an ex-classmate, he left his digital marketing agency to get a job as an account executive. Apparently, because he had same problems - solving his daily needs and a new business cannot solve one's needs unless the business is not expected to grow.

So OP is right. No one is saying don't become an entrepreneur but do not so on an empty stomach. You would most likely eat your revenue not even profits as the latter take time to come. Someone would ask what about in the US. What people tend to forget that is the kind of profiles these straight-out-of-school entrepreneurs have. They most likely went to Ivy Leagues, got funded based on the idea not the bottomline of the business, have a strong base to fall on, live in country where interest rates are miserably low and the VC/angel investors' market is strong (literally got founded). So you see? Getting a reasonable job does not make you a slave like some cretins say or keeps your dream away like some mor0ns opine. What it does is: it provides you a support (financially and mentally) on living your life while you plan towards starting your business. What people rarely say about entrepreneurship without investors/parental support/existing history of credit lending is that you would be eating your revenue as they come because your personal problems (rent, feeding, clothing etc) need to be solved.

OP, find a job to ensure your bills get paid. Build on towards your desired future.

Best wishes!

1 Like

Re: Life Decisions by emmaodet: 1:24am On Apr 29, 2023
Gerrard59:

So with all the start a business mantra, how come Nigeria has more poor people than the United States? How many of these businesses have grown to be major players in the continent? Even the most successful entrepreneurs in Nigeria WORKED for companies before becoming entrepreneurs. The majority worked somewhere for some years. The data is out there. Check any successful entrepreneur in Nigeria, that person worked for a while.

In India, Modi is working tirelessly to ensure investments pour into the country, building infrastructure everywhere to ease business operations and trade. India produces university graduates like pure water, but Modi has never told Indian graduates to become entrepreneurs immediately they graduate. Even the top grads from their IITs look for jobs after graduation, why must Africa's own be different? How many Nigerian youths who migrated to UK, Canada, US etc.,, started businesses immediately they graduated? No be work everybody dey find, no matter how small?

I don't think you actually get my point.
Looking for a job, working before starting a business is the perfect and ideal route.
It is also what I am using too.
I am working and from my savings, buying equipment and machines for my own personal business. Perfect but in a case where the jobs are virtual non-existent, what else will you tell the graduates to do? Fold their arms? Since we know the government has failed us and won't do anything no matter how we cry, so the next best thing is to advise them to start something.
An ideal hand is the devil's workshop.
Start something and when people see you are doing something, going out in the morning and coming in in the evening, atleast they will know you are trying your best to have something and not just lazy and folding arms around crying no job, no job

That is my point

1 Like

Re: Life Decisions by seguno2: 3:07am On Apr 29, 2023
emmaodet:

I don't think you actually get my point.
Looking for a job, working before starting a business is the perfect and ideal route.
It is also what I am using too.
I am working and from my savings, buying equipment and machines for my own personal business. Perfect but in a case where the jobs are virtual non-existent, what else will you tell the graduates to do? Fold their arms? Since we know the government has failed us and won't do anything no matter how we cry, so the next best thing is to advise them to start something.
An ideal hand is the devil's workshop.
Start something and when people see you are doing something, going out in the morning and coming in in the evening, atleast they will know you are trying your best to have something and not just lazy and folding arms around crying no job, no job

That is my point

If the Israelites obliged their Lord God of Israel to stop having them ruled by Judges and gave them a King (Saul) like their neighbours, who are those who we allow into government temporarily, not to listen to us and do what we want?

If there is absolutely no one to lead, please how can you be a leader? Leading who
Re: Life Decisions by emmaodet: 4:37am On Apr 29, 2023
seguno2:

If the Israelites obliged their Lord God of Israel to stop having them ruled by Judges and gave them a King (Saul) like their neighbours, who are those who we allow into government temporarily, not to listen to us and do what we want?

If there is absolutely no one to lead, please how can you be a leader? Leading who

I don't know.
Seguno, I have deliberately avoided answering your mentions because most of your questions are not straight forward and kind of odd or somehow for me
Re: Life Decisions by seguno2: 5:17am On Apr 29, 2023
emmaodet:
I don't know.
Seguno, I have deliberately avoided answering your mentions because most of your questions are not straight forward and kind of odd or somehow for me

I can understand that my questions require a different kind of mindset to answer. I hope that as you reflect on them over time you will understand what they are about. Cheers
Re: Life Decisions by Maxxim: 7:01am On Apr 29, 2023
emmaodet:

Again, since poverty is close to 90% according to you, what else will you recommend to graduates looking for work? When mind you, there is no work in the first place.
Is it not still business and vocational training skills like tailoring, carpentry, bricklaying to name a few?
Since we all know folding our arms won't create jobs and government have failed to create one and we can't wait for them too.
Funny enough, most people struggling in Nigeria to fit in are the graduates.
I have never seen a jobless or unproductive illitrate.
If they are not frying akara by the junction or puff puff/buns or pop corn to keep themselves busy and earning, they are riding bikes, carpentry etc.
Most of our open markets are even dominated by illitrates from Ladipo to Idumota to name a few and these people are even financially more stable that most graduates.
In US there are jobs and you don't have to pass through this phase but Africa is opposite of it.

Baba leave most of em that believes na through government or white collar jobs dem go fit make am. It surprising that these people they assume are illiterate and dirty are those that part away with lot of dough at the end of the day, if Emeka could add only 500naira to the amount of he sells a metal pipe and you ordered for 500 pieces, he has successfully gained 250k per order not to talk about the other various amount of orders he gets per day and you stare in disbelief when you're told he owns a mansion at okota. Most of these skilled traders too makes money too on a different level I won't talk about, but then you see this grown adults still waiting for government to provide 100k job per month which most of the money will go into transportation and feeding, I still don't believe it's the government fault in some cases.
As bad as it is people in Togo and other neighboring countries still comes in to collect most pop and other building work contracts, and you're here complaining, I just hope it won't get too late for some people before they come to realization

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Decisions by haybhi1(m): 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2023
oldienavie:

Also you may want to consider building a real relationship now cos once you eventually make money you will struggle to find true love.

I wish you all the best.

Hi, will you advise someone (24) to study elect elect today?
Re: Life Decisions by haybhi1(m): 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Ehn na, I tok am seh, I know say you be one wise pezin... na when e reach politics you go change status.

Nice submission jare, my thoughts too
Re: Life Decisions by oldienavie: 1:21am On Apr 30, 2023
haybhi1:

Hi, will you advise someone (24) to study elect elect today?
Yes study Elect Eng but also learn networking .
Learn CCNA all you need is a computer and youtube.
Omce you get CCNA and as an engineering graduate, you will get good jobs.
But dont learn Elect Eng without learning any other skill.

1 Like

Re: Life Decisions by haybhi1(m): 8:37am On Apr 30, 2023
oldienavie:

Yes study Elect Eng but also learn networking .
Learn CCNA all you need is a computer and youtube.
Omce you get CCNA and as an engineering graduate, you will get good jobs.
But dont learn Elect Eng without learning any other skill.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

February 29 Babies Happy Birthday X4! / 33 / Born On The 29th Of February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.