Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,787 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Should We Pay The Barr This Percentage? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Should We Pay The Barr This Percentage? (309 Views)

Deposit N1m And Secure A Duplex In Lekki Environ, Pay The Balance Over 3years / Plz House Help Me & Check How Much I Shud Pay The Engineer / Should The Tenant Who Is Served A Quit Notice Still Pay The Landlord? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should We Pay The Barr This Percentage? by NaijaSideHustle: 1:31am On Apr 28, 2023
Hi, good day.

Straight to the point. Gracefully, there’s a property we are privileged to sell, I called my Barr to check the verification process and all of that.

The Barr says he will charge 10% of the Value of the land. Is that fair? For just preparing a few documents?

I don’t think that’s a good deal. Pls advice to help make informed decision.
Re: Should We Pay The Barr This Percentage? by NaijaSideHustle: 1:49am On Apr 28, 2023
Pls I need urgent advice. Thanks
Re: Should We Pay The Barr This Percentage? by chatinent: 1:56am On Apr 28, 2023
Following thread...
Re: Should We Pay The Barr This Percentage? by incandescentena: 2:02am On Apr 28, 2023
It's fair. That's a real deal
Re: Should We Pay The Barr This Percentage? by dawnomike(m): 2:22am On Apr 28, 2023
NaijaSideHustle:
Hi, good day.

Straight to the point. Gracefully, there’s a property we are privileged to sell, I called my Barr to check the verification process and all of that.

The Barr says he will charge 10% of the Value of the land. Is that fair? For just preparing a few documents?

I don’t think that’s a good deal. Pls advice to help make informed decision.
You should have bergained with him before enploying his services... If that was what you had both agreed upon. Then you have to fulfil it even though ut us not fair
Re: Should We Pay The Barr This Percentage? by NaijaSideHustle: 2:56am On Apr 28, 2023
incandescentena:
It's fair. That's a real deal

Okay. Thanks.
Re: Should We Pay The Barr This Percentage? by NaijaSideHustle: 2:57am On Apr 28, 2023
dawnomike:
You should have bergained with him before enploying his services... If that was what you had both agreed upon. Then you have to fulfil it even though ut us not fair

Thanks. What percentage do you think it’s fair cause we pay him for his services rendered.

The real sales preparation is not on yet.
Re: Should We Pay The Barr This Percentage? by AsomStructures: 6:36am On Apr 28, 2023
You should have negotiated, but if 10% is what was agreed upon, then you have to pay as a deal is a deal
Re: Should We Pay The Barr This Percentage? by dawnomike(m): 7:51am On Apr 28, 2023
NaijaSideHustle:

Thanks. What percentage do you think it’s fair cause we pay him for his services rendered.

The real sales preparation is not on yet.
5%... At most is 7%
Re: Should We Pay The Barr This Percentage? by NaijaSideHustle: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2023
Thank you all.

I just spoke to him now. We’re good at 5%.

Better to be on an amicable term since I already engaged. Money is money. E go still finish.

(1) (Reply)

Clean 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Gbagada Phase 1 + Pictures / Onitsha Community Sacks Nigerian Correctional Service After 99 Years Lease / CLOSED ADVT Ibadan:Well Furshined Beauty Makeup &hairstyling Studio For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.