Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) - Adverts (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) (7503 Views)

Cocktail Drink In Nnewi,anambra State / How To Make 10k Daily Selling E-book And Video Online / Need Bull Of Sephora Gift Card Every Day ,good Rate! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) by ProblemChild1: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
a4cube:
Why do we always applaud mediocre? No where in Ikoyi gets 24hr light 247. Because of good eatry you are comparing lekki with abroad? Lekki that have open gutter everywhere, Admiralty way that you cant cross the road with your shoes on when it rains, guy u can do better. In.one breath you said no mall in Nigeria now you are saying lekki have nice malls, is lekki not in Nigeria? Meanwhile name the mall in Lekki that can compare with malls in Canada, US or UK in size, cleanliness, power supply, car parking, orderliness and others.
Abuja sef is even way ahead of Lagos now. Men you need to tour Abuja very well. That city is very beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) by ProblemChild1: 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Nnewi roads are two lanes roads that the major problem for the city, tell me which of the major roads that are bad
Starting from Enem Hall to nkwo, from nkwo to Bank roads, from bank road to Awka-Etiti. See bro nnewi road are very terrible. Forget the two lanes nonsense. The pot holes are too much biko.
Re: Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) by Bestmanfornow: 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Starting from Enem Hall to nkwo, from nkwo to Bank roads, from bank road to Awka-Etiti. See bro nnewi road are very terrible. Forget the two lanes nonsense. The pot holes are too much biko.
When last did you visit Nnewi, I'm from Awka-Etiti, expect internal road ,the road from Awka-Etiti, Nnobi to Nnewi has been fixed.

1 Like

Re: Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) by Japa007: 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Oga the roads are very terrible. Don't just cover up biko. I live in that same Nnewi. Nnewi is my hometown.
You're a big liar.. Ewedu muncher..

Children of envy and jealousy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) by ProblemChild1: 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

When last did you visit Nnewi, I'm from Awka-Etiti, expect internal road ,the road from Awka-Etiti, Nnobi to Nnewi has been fixed.
Oga I'm in Nnewi presently now. Otolo Nnewi to be precise. If I see truth I will talk. I no go hide am
Re: Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) by Japa007: 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Nothing like Enem hall & nkwo bank road in Nnewi.. You're a stupid ignorant fool sad

You just look so stupid like that old idiot below..

2 Likes

Re: Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) by ProblemChild1: 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
Japa007:

You're a big liar.. Ewedu muncher..

Children of envy and jealousy grin
Lol, bro am a Nnewi person oo. Not an Ewedurian biko grin cheesy
Re: Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) by ProblemChild1: 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
Japa007:

Nothing like Enem hall & nkwo bank road in Nnewi.. You're a stupid ignorant fool sad

You just look so stupid like that young idiot below..
See this one. Enem hall is even the name of my street. Enem hall is where Umuenem community do their celebration.
Re: Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) by Japa007: 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Lol, bro am a Nnewi person oo. Not an Ewedurian biko grin cheesy
You're abusing your people.. They are now ewedurians, continue grin

1 Like

Re: Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) by ProblemChild1: 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
Japa007:

You're abusing your people.. They are now ewedurians, continue grin
Ok
Re: Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) by Japa007: 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
ProblemChild1:
See this one. Enem hall is even the name of my street. Enem hall is where Umuenem community do their celebration.
Enem hall is the name of ur village.. Osogbo chimpanzees. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) by ProblemChild1: 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
Japa007:

I don't have time to argue with someone whose not even from my hometown. Someone who said Enem hall is not in Nnewi. Lol grin you can ask . Enem hall is where I even collected my voters card sef.
Re: Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) by ProblemChild1: 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
Japa007:

And this must be foolish chino. Omo chino if I get your time ehn. You sef know Problemkid1 grin
Re: Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) by Japa007: 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2023
ProblemChild1:
I don't have time to argue with someone whose not even from my hometown. Someone who said Enem hall is not in Nnewi. Lol grin you can ask . Enem hall is where I even collected my voters card sef.
This is how you fools keep claiming to be lagosians, now na Nnewi you from, not lagos again grin.. Dey.play shocked

1 Like

Re: Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) by Japa007: 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
ProblemChild1:
And this must be foolish chino. Omo chino if I get your time ehn. You sef know Problemkid1 grin
I no dey play with ewedu bastards oo angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) by ProblemChild1: 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2023
Japa007:

This is how you fools keep claiming to be lagosians, now na Nnewi you from, not lagos again grin.. Dey.play shocked
Oga I no dey talk to foools. Fool wey say enem hall no dey. Watch this video. There's a feeling station by the right. The road by the left is my street, which is Umuenem community. That's my community. Then straight is the road to Igwe orizu palace. Foooool!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl3AP6wA2dQ

Fool say there's no bank road in Nnewi. Shay na eye dey pain you abi wetin be this. This is the bank road I'm talking about. You don't know anything about my hometown. Fooo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnx5juvQ8zM
Re: Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) by ProblemChild1: 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
Japa007:

I no dey play with ewedu bastards oo angry sad
go ask about Problemkid1 then come back. E be like say you wan comot from this thread. Even chino una oga no dey rough play come my side. Go ask am him go tell you. I go so much make your life miserable for here I swear down. Even the ewudu bastards know me well. I no dey play with them at all.
Re: Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) by Japa007: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Oga I no dey talk to foools. Fool wey say enem hall no dey. Watch this video. There's a feeling station by the right. The road by the left is my street, which is Umuenem community. That's my community. Then straight is the road to Igwe orizu palace. Foooool!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl3AP6wA2dQ

Fool say there's no bank road in Nnewi. Shay na eye dey pain you abi wetin be this. This is the bank road I'm talking about. You don't know anything about my hometown. Fooo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnx5juvQ8zM
Idiot.. How many years is that video you posted?
Go and eat some ewedu, you're a cursed fool.
Re: Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) by ProblemChild1: 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
Japa007:

Lmao look at this bombastic scallywag cheesy grin grin senseless animal asking me useless question. Mugu grin grin
Re: Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) by highchief1: 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Except you're a business person that will want to make you live in Lagos. Apart from that, Abuja is way ahead of Lagos now.
not true bro.Social life in Nigeria is stl only in Lagos.
Re: Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) by ProblemChild1: 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2023
highchief1:
not true bro.Social life in Nigeria is stl only in Lagos.
Bros Abuja now ehn, social life in Abuja is top notch now. I swear now. You never enter Abuja well well oo. Abuja is bigger than Lagos hope you know that.
Re: Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) by highchief1: 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Bros Abuja now ehn, social life in Abuja is top notch now. I swear now. You never enter Abuja well well oo. Abuja is bigger than Lagos hope you know that.
that is serious.Abuja get beach?
Re: Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) by ProblemChild1: 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2023
Japa007:

Make I just drop this one here to clear you clearly.

1 Like

Re: Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) by Japa007: 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Lmao look at this bombastic scallywag cheesy grin grin senseless animal asking me useless question. Mugu grin grin
Your stupidity is irreplaceable grin.. Most you show the entire universe how foolish you are
I don't have the time to tutor monkeys from the South_Waste. angry
Re: Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) by ProblemChild1: 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
Japa007:

Your stupidity is irreplaceable grin.. Most you show the entire universe how foolish you are
I don't have the time to tutor monkeys from the South_Waste. angry
Thunder fire your short head there grin cheesy who dash this fool sense cheesy even my goat is more sensible than this senseless animal here grin grin grin
Re: Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) by Japa007: 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Make I just drop this one here to clear you clearly.
Wonderful Photoshop, continue with ur stupidity sad
Re: Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) by ProblemChild1: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
highchief1:
that is serious.Abuja get beach?
Abuja get lake, get boat club. Na beach be everything. Nairobi no get beach. But Nairobi get parks. No mall in Nigeria as a whole can come close to any Nairobi mall. I swear.
Re: Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) by ProblemChild1: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
Japa007:

Wonderful Photoshop, continue with ur stupidity sad
oga rest. Mugu tongue grin
Re: Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) by Japa007: 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
ProblemChild1:
oga rest. Mugu tongue grin
Your whole generations are mugu..
Na so yorubees go claim person graveyard one day embarassed
Re: Nnewi people taking the bull by the horns(photos and video) by ProblemChild1: 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
Japa007:

Your whole generations are mugu..
Na so yorubees go claim person graveyard one day embarassed
Thunder from Sudan fire your useless generation grin grin grin Ogun from Chad destroy your hopeless generation grin grin who gives a flying fvck about you and your cursed generation cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Student Mini Electric Sewing Machine For Sale@ #9000 / D.I Printing & I.D Card Printing at Extremely low rate / Jamb Biometric Finger Print Scanner And Offline Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.