Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,197 members, 7,845,947 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare (28664 Views)

Lagos Socialite, Hazelqueen, Marks 40th Birthday Amidst Fanfare / Nollywood Actress, Imade Osawaru Celebrates Birthday Amidst Loads Of Gifts(video / Vivian Lam Marks Birthday Amidst Fanfare With Abuja Students, Offer Prize Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by chimex001(m): 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
Hotwest:
I use to fancy the female body before but recently I now see their boobs easily and most of these their cow like shapes. I no come dey like woman again

Their body somehow disgust me when I strip them naked...They only look good on clothes...Strip a typical Nigerian girl with 60watts bulb on u won't enjoy the sight of the full naked body

Show your naked body so we can compare.
If you have nothing to say why not keep mute
Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by Hotwest: 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2023
chimex001:

Show your naked body so we can compare.
If you have nothing to say why not keep mute
Mine is so sweet for a man

Seem u gat a disgusting body inside too
Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by Kobicove(m): 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2023
cheesy
Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by Kingabia1998(m): 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2023
Igor33:
Ibos to the world...
To which world nna eh ndi mmadu eeh
Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by Kobicove(m): 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2023
bluefilm:
On seeing Alex Reports in one of the photos, my thoughts went straight to Maduka.

Who knows how far for that Maduka guy now and how he has been faring after what he went thru in the hands of our in house reporter?

The man has gone back to his base in LasVegas.

Alex and his cohorts used the man to cash out
Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by isabi2lof: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2023
Hotwest:
I use to fancy the female body before but recently I now see their boobs easily and most of these their cow like shapes. I no come dey like woman again

Their body somehow disgust me when I strip them naked...They only look good on clothes...Strip a typical Nigerian girl with 60watts bulb on u won't enjoy the sight of the full naked body

You never talk wetin dey do you ?? ๐Ÿ™„

1 Like

Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by YelloweWest: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2023
Celepope:

Hey you rat. Iโ€™m not the cause of your misfortune. I canโ€™t remember referring to you. Mannerless and untrained nitwit
You have nmanners yet you referred to someone's daughter and future wife as a where? Before you do that next time remember your mother is a woman

1 Like

Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by Kekydiv(m): 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
Hotwest:

No o.. 60 watts bulb is too small, you would have use industrial light to even see their skeletal structure! Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by nairaland2: 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
Men are their own problems most times

2 Likes

Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by 43Ronin: 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
I hope in future Gistlover will not carry your story alex_reporters cos u dey around beautiful women
Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by Hotwest: 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kekydiv:

No o.. 60 watts bulb is too small, you would have use industrial light to even see their skeletal structure! Nonsense
using like an x-ray machine to see their skeleton would be better than viewing those scary awkward raw flesh
Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by crisubanijunior(m): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
thought i wont sight Alex Report. Hence Beauty Queen story is concerned on NaiaraLand
Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by marlow1962(m): 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
dawnomike:
Observation: Why is ut that it is mostly only men that get to spray money? #Selah
It is a taboo for a woman to spray a woman money.
Btw which woman get money wer she dy spray for her fellow woman head, just saying.
Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by 4tunwvg: 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
Earn O'clock!!

Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by samwillyco1(m): 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
Her Toto go hear am after this party

1 Like

Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by camri: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2023
Hotwest:

You speak my mind. Do you gain erection when they are naked?

2 Likes

Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by Crystalom3(m): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2023
Hotwest:

na man u wan cum de like?

1 Like

Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by onlyboyson(m): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2023
What is the name of the man in the 3rd picture with blue cap I have been seeing him in pictures trending
Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by omotolsy(m): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2023
Awon radarada if they have not shown breast they have not taken picture.
Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by bluefilm: 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kobicove:

The man has gone back to his base in LasVegas.

Alex and his cohorts used the man to cash out

I pity the man.

One thing I'm sure of now is that he will never ever again in his life do business with anybody whose name is Alex grin
Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by sync(f): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
Beauty queen kwa
Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by Afonja007: 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
Hotwest:

no be lie ,light no dey good for their body you go see wetin go make you turn off,

2 Likes

Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by doggedfighter(f): 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
Hotwest:
I can't fvck man. Maybe I need to check other country women out

You don't even have what it takes to do that.
Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by Hotwest: 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
doggedfighter:

You don't even have what it takes to do that.
Sorry but I have
Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by Hotwest: 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
Afonja007:
no be lie ,light no dey good for their body you go see wetin go make you turn off,
grin seriously.
Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by Hotwest: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
camri:
You speak my mind. Do you gain erection when they are naked?
For few...most turn me off I just try to put something in my head to still do d do
Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by Savvy19: 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
Celebrating a p*ssy like
Re: Friends Eulogise Ex-beauty Queen, Emmanuella Anurika On Birthday Amidst Fanfare by JaskanFactor: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
Naso African women are known for having the most stinking head , cause not only are you under hot sun making you sweat, but the head too is full of toxic chemicals that mix in with the sweat to make for a perfect stinking recipe.

Thats why one American doctor said, that many black women in mortuary have purple scalp , from all the chemical concoctions they put on their hair.

Use your natural hair, dont wear tight clothes , cause when you wear anything that does not let that body part breath, you are announcing to those who know that you are stinking.

Dont fake it to make it, it stinks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply / Charly Boy Performs โ€˜'Nwata Miss'โ€™ On Stage In Lagos 1983 (Throwback Photo) / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 60th Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.