Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,999 members, 7,845,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Altimate Search And Female Disadvantage - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Altimate Search And Female Disadvantage (721 Views)

Poll: Can a female contestant win the Gulder Altimate Search?

strongly agreed: 50% (1 vote)
agreed: 0% (0 votes)
strongly disagreed: 0% (0 votes)
disagreed: 50% (1 vote)
undecided: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Any Disadvantage Of Music Or Listening To It? Lets Know It / Helps You To Search And Save Online Sound Tunes. / Search And Download Your Favorites Music With Www.musicf5.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Altimate Search And Female Disadvantage by femadis(m): 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2007
Fellow members,
             The pase at which the Guilder Altimate Search is going, I really don't think the search can produced a female winner!. Taking a clew from the just concluded search,I'm very sure Kimbely would have won, if not for the task that lead to her exit. Don't you think that such demanding task like runing on rocks should not be used as a critaria for eviction when a female is among the last 3?  shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Altimate Search And Female Disadvantage by ritchboi: 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2007
Yea,d way its set up its literaly imposible 4 a girl 2 win.but ma gurl kim walked home wit 2 milion.luv dat chick.

(1) (Reply)

Needs Weddings Song To Put On A Cd / Who's Your Favourite Artiste / Justina releases video "Na me and you"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.