Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

[RESOLVED] Design Theft: Accusation by Iyketheartist - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / [RESOLVED] Design Theft: Accusation by Iyketheartist (481 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[RESOLVED] Design Theft: Accusation by Iyketheartist by MrSix: 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
Update:
He has tendered an apology. Apparently, he said someone used my design to apply for a gig/job.

Check main thread and he’d do that here too.

IykeTheArtist

You stated on my thread that I stole someone else’s works and mixed with mine. You stated that I know it.

Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7670474/nl-graphic-design-portfolio

With what you accused me of I created this thread to clear it out. Cause now you’ve tarnished my thread.

Please do the favour and show everyone that I stole someone’s works. And don’t beat about the bush just go straight.

Otherwise, make sure to tender an apology and make a note on what you wrote on my thread that it’s false.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: [RESOLVED] Design Theft: Accusation by Iyketheartist by MrSix: 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2023
IykeTheArtist

I’m waiting. You can’t just make statements like that on the internet.
This is what I do and your accusation would affect my chances of getting credibility here and that’s why you’d have to respond.
Re: [RESOLVED] Design Theft: Accusation by Iyketheartist by erad(m): 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
@IykeTheArtist...

Kindly do the needful.
The burden of proof is on you.

1 Like

Re: [RESOLVED] Design Theft: Accusation by Iyketheartist by MrSix: 11:48pm On Apr 30, 2023
erad:
@IykeTheArtist...

Kindly do the needful.
The burden of proof is on you.

Mod, IykeTheArtist hasn’t come up back up his accusations so let me ask, what should be done to false accusations or tarnishing someone’s image on Nairaland? Cause this has to be dealt with.
Re: [RESOLVED] Design Theft: Accusation by Iyketheartist by IykeTheArtist: 8:00am On May 01, 2023
MODIFIED DUE TO AN ERRONEOUS INFORMATION

@mrsix. This is an unreserved apology to you. There's a photo on your post someone else had shared with me as their work when they were pitching for something i advertised. So i attributed them as the authentic owner of the owner. I have come to realize that i was wrong. I apologise for whatever inconvinience and negatives this remark must have brought to you. I was wrong and for that i apologise.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trailer Driver Promises To Crush Taxi Driver To Death / Easter Sales! Get An Eflyer For N1500 And A Logo Design For N2500 / Get Unique And Affordable Designs And Awesome Logo At Cheap Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.