Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

I Don Dey Europe For 2 Years And I Never Still Make Am – Man Who Sleeps In Bush - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Don Dey Europe For 2 Years And I Never Still Make Am – Man Who Sleeps In Bush (3486 Views)

Joel Ubah Sleeps In Coffin After Losing House To Scammer / Girl Pregnant For Aunt’s Customer In Bayelsa, Sleeps In Uncompleted Building / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don Dey Europe For 2 Years And I Never Still Make Am – Man Who Sleeps In Bush by Prestar(m): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2023
Trending video: I don dey Europe for 2 years and I never still make am – Man who sleeps in bush

A Nigerian man has lamented about the challenges and struggles of living in Europe years after leaving Nigeria.

He said he’s been abroad for two years and he’s yet to succeed or find a decent job and accommodation.

A trending video shows the man lying down in a makeshift wooden covered tent, saying he was homeless and sleeps inside the bush.

He, however, juxtaposed his current situation with his future prospects, saying that now he’s suffering nobody remembers him or is thinking of helping him but when he succeeds, relatives will start asking him to send money.

He showed the deplorable state of the place he and a friend were calling their house and stressed to the unbelievers that he was in Europe not Africa.

The young man expressed hope that he will make money and asked people to give him one year to change his life.

Watch the video:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrodEDLIeob/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

SOURCE https:///trending-video-i-don-dey-europe-for-2-years-and-i-never-still-make-am-man-who-sleeps-in-bush/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don Dey Europe For 2 Years And I Never Still Make Am – Man Who Sleeps In Bush by doggedfighter(f): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2023
Sleeping in the bush can mess up one's psych.

I am not surprised he's yet to make it.

He should remember to send his girlfriend money when he finally makes it. shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don Dey Europe For 2 Years And I Never Still Make Am – Man Who Sleeps In Bush by Bluntguy: 10:36am On Apr 30, 2023
The life of a man is full of ups and downs.

5 Likes

Re: I Don Dey Europe For 2 Years And I Never Still Make Am – Man Who Sleeps In Bush by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 30, 2023
A lizard won't become a crocodile if it relocates into the river...

People must understand that the vast majority of Nigerians who make it abroad are people who were already skilled and educated in Nigeria.

Imagine having no technical or vocational skills, no degree, no knowledge of a foreign language and you somehow believe that if you traveled to Europe, you'd make it big overnight? Things don't work that way.

Before you travel outside Nigeria for greener pastures, learn skills and try to acquire a few certifications.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don Dey Europe For 2 Years And I Never Still Make Am – Man Who Sleeps In Bush by illicit(m): 10:57am On Apr 30, 2023
Well

Mosquitoes in Europe don't bite

But what of snake

shocked

3 Likes

Re: I Don Dey Europe For 2 Years And I Never Still Make Am – Man Who Sleeps In Bush by Ever8090: 11:03am On Apr 30, 2023
You are still better off there than here....your chances to make it there is 💯 compare to Nigeria 0% chance..
Re: I Don Dey Europe For 2 Years And I Never Still Make Am – Man Who Sleeps In Bush by donbachi(m): 11:25am On Apr 30, 2023
Change your street
Re: I Don Dey Europe For 2 Years And I Never Still Make Am – Man Who Sleeps In Bush by Geo4646: 11:51am On Apr 30, 2023
Shut up dia, why u no come back.. dat bush still better pass Naija no matter what. Nah dis kind person wey no dey like wan pay tax at all. And go don build house for Naija.

1 Like

Re: I Don Dey Europe For 2 Years And I Never Still Make Am – Man Who Sleeps In Bush by RepoMan007: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
Village things.
Re: I Don Dey Europe For 2 Years And I Never Still Make Am – Man Who Sleeps In Bush by Nice2023(m): 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2023
This is something most Nigerians don't like to hear but in reality,many Nigerians are living in bushes
such as in Italy,France and Spain.

Whether we like or not,no place like home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don Dey Europe For 2 Years And I Never Still Make Am – Man Who Sleeps In Bush by Burruchaga71(m): 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2023
Then go back to Nigeria. It's not a must to remain in Europe.
Re: I Don Dey Europe For 2 Years And I Never Still Make Am – Man Who Sleeps In Bush by thesicilian: 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2023
Meanwhile there are many skilled, educated folks back in Nigeria who are unable to travel abroad due to lack of funds and opportunities

1 Like

Re: I Don Dey Europe For 2 Years And I Never Still Make Am – Man Who Sleeps In Bush by Dexy4yah(m): 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2023
sad
Re: I Don Dey Europe For 2 Years And I Never Still Make Am – Man Who Sleeps In Bush by Dexy4yah(m): 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2023
Change location if that place no favor you and i hope you are not into drugs...
Re: I Don Dey Europe For 2 Years And I Never Still Make Am – Man Who Sleeps In Bush by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2023
He could come back to nigeria, report to police and request for deportation, if he is really suffering, no one will tell him to come home
Nice2023:
This is something most Nigerians don't like to hear but in reality,many Nigerians are living in bushes
such as in Italy,France and Spain.

Whether we like or not,no place like home.

2 Likes

Re: I Don Dey Europe For 2 Years And I Never Still Make Am – Man Who Sleeps In Bush by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2023
He said "this one no be African bush" grin

1 Like

Re: I Don Dey Europe For 2 Years And I Never Still Make Am – Man Who Sleeps In Bush by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
Geo4646:
Shut up dia, why u no come back.. dat bush still better pass Naija no matter what. Nah dis kind person wey no dey like wan pay tax at all. And go don build house for Naija.
Re: I Don Dey Europe For 2 Years And I Never Still Make Am – Man Who Sleeps In Bush by Walamide: 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2023
You pushed yourself into this bro!
Pray make you jam luck sooner cos staying long in this precarious situation can be damaging emotionally.
Re: I Don Dey Europe For 2 Years And I Never Still Make Am – Man Who Sleeps In Bush by Caramia2020(m): 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2023
Bush!! I will better manage my life here than to be like this man. I will have to triple my hustle n apply my number 7.
Re: I Don Dey Europe For 2 Years And I Never Still Make Am – Man Who Sleeps In Bush by Careente7(m): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
Guy wey dy smile una dy reason im matter! Make una dy play well well.
Re: I Don Dey Europe For 2 Years And I Never Still Make Am – Man Who Sleeps In Bush by oz4real83(m): 6:28am On May 01, 2023
You expect Nigerians that are passing through hell here to send you help over there? You are very safe despite sleeping in the bush, how many Nigerians are safe even in the city centres? I know your people will be willing to send you food stuffs because those are the only help they can give you, but will you make arrangement on how to get the foodstuffs and take responsibility for the costs of the transportation? Be grateful for what you have and work harder.
Re: I Don Dey Europe For 2 Years And I Never Still Make Am – Man Who Sleeps In Bush by maasoap(m): 8:47am On May 01, 2023
Ever8090:
You are still better off there than here....your chances to make it there is 💯 compare to Nigeria 0% chance..

Hahahaha. You need a change of mindset, kid.
Re: I Don Dey Europe For 2 Years And I Never Still Make Am – Man Who Sleeps In Bush by Josh97(m): 5:11pm On May 02, 2023
You dy wine, where you come dy charge phone?
Re: I Don Dey Europe For 2 Years And I Never Still Make Am – Man Who Sleeps In Bush by dankorode(m): 5:21pm On May 02, 2023
Geo4646:
the guy May be telling lie,he was using that one as a cover up so that his relatives we asked him to send money
Re: I Don Dey Europe For 2 Years And I Never Still Make Am – Man Who Sleeps In Bush by jerk: 11:01pm On May 02, 2023
The guy just go camping for Bush and nothing more.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: 4-year-old Baby Reportedly Buried Alive In A Church In Osun (photo) / China Exporting Sewer Oil To Nigeria As Vegetable Oil (Disturbing VDO Evidence) / DSS Will Act Blind On This Video Oo, Naija For You, (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.