Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

My Commitment To All Freshers(100l) ,200l And Mathematics Department In General. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Commitment To All Freshers(100l) ,200l And Mathematics Department In General. (251 Views)

Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department / Whatsapp Group For Medical Students In 200l And Above / All Freshers Should Have This Android App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Commitment To All Freshers(100l) ,200l And Mathematics Department In General. by Professorola123: 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2023
As today marks the end of this month and next month being the month of resumption.
As part of my commitment to the freshers (100l),200l and mathematics department in general.
I will implore those interested in my online classes(YouTube channel) where I will be explaining each topics in your course outline.

Note:my classes will start this month upon resumption and the date will be communicated to u via my whatsapp group.

Dm now on whatsapp to be added to the group before the group is filled up

07089742232!! PROF OLA CARES💗

"Remember my past questions and answers remains the first and the best so far in Futminna that every students testifies to it""

Note: "it is not how far but how well"

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Start A Training Academy / After The UTME Exams, What Next? 10 Must-do Tips For Aspirants Seeking Admission / Student Loan: Realities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.