Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. (19169 Views)

Oshoala Fires Barcelona Into Final Of The Spanish Women's Super Cup (video). / Asisat Oshoala Scores 4 Goals In El Classico. / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores As Juventus Win Italian Super Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. by naptu2: 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2023
Highlights: Barcelona 3-0 Huelva

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNGwo2LKOws

League champions!

The blaugranes claim the title after beating Sporting de Huelva at the Estadi Johan Cruyff

www.fcbarcelona.com
04:52PM SUNDAY 30 APR
WOMEN

Another league title for Barça! The Barça Women's team claimed the league title after beating Sporting de Huelva 3-0 at the Estadi Johan Cruyff on Sunday. The win for Jonatan Giráldez's team means they are Liga F champions with a 100% record in the competition.

A season to remember

The women's team claim the league title with four games still to go in the season and with 26 wins from 26 matches. Barça Women have only conceded 5 goals during the season and scored 108, impressing everyone with their attractive brand of football which has led them to domestic title with a 10 point advantage over their nearest rivals Real Madrid.

The Barça Museum will have to make room for a new Barça league title, the fourth in a row for Barça Women and the eighth in their history, more than any other club in Spanish Women's Football.

61 wins in a row
Winning the title with such impressive figures is nothing new for this Barça side. The win against Sporting de Huelva on Sunday was their 61st in a row in the league, a record that means the blaugranes are champions with three games to spare.

Defensively, the team went 957 minutes without conceding a goal this season, just five minutes away from their record of 962.

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/en/football/womens-football/news/3154306/league-champions

Full match and victory celebration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9EfMf73b5U

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. by naptu2: 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2023
Oshoala scored to end her mini goal drought since the last international break (when she got injured) and Alexia played for the first time since July last year.

Second screenshot = highest goal scorers in the league (Pichichi).

Oshoala's celebration dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-PtIj7cV6I

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. by naptu2: 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. by madridguy(m): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2023
Congratulations Asisat Oshoala.

I can bet with my Madrid jersey Arsenal FC cannot win Barca ladies grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. by DevilsEqual(m): 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2023
Its impossible for Oshoala to win the golden boot this season....she's prolly the most decorated African female footballer ever

By the way, would really love to see this barca team play Leicester FC men ...would really like to see how far their techniques can't take them elsewhere since they are superior to every other female team

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. by Ihateheadslamer: 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2023
Meanwhile, arsenal ladies are so beautiful you can not resist all of them tongue
madridguy:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. by naptu2: 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2023
Meanwhile, Super Falcons defender, Ashleigh Plumptre scored and was named player of the match as Leicester City beat Liverpool 4-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iemrr3aEzxk

Plumptre Wins Player Of The Match Award After Leicester’s 4-0 Win Vs Liverpool

April 30, 2023 8:10 am

Super Falcons star defender Ashleigh Plumptre was voted Player of the Match, after helping Leicester to a 4-0 home win against Liverpool in the English Women’s Super League on Saturday.

This was announced on Leicester women team‘s Twitter handle.

Plumptre polled 37.6 percent to finish top in the four players shortlisted for the award.

She scored her team’s third goal with a header just three minutes into the second half.

The win took Leicester off the bottom spot to 10th place in the 12-team league standing.

Plumptre is expected to feature for Nigeria at this year’s FIFA women’s World Cup in Australia and New Zealand.

https://www.completesports.com/plumptre-wins-player-of-the-match-award-after-leicesters-4-0-win-vs-liverpool/

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. by naptu2: 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
Barcelona are champions for the 8th time and Asisat Oshoala is a Spanish champion for the 4th time.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. by Vageelo07(m): 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
Congrats to her!

5 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. by stevebond007(m): 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
African best player, female, Asisat Oshoala

African best player, male, Victor Oshimen.

⚽⚽⚽🥇🏆

NO DEBATE.
CAF don't be unfortunate.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. by BangerDanger: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2023
That girl is better than Iheanacho

How I wish she can join the super eagles.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. by Gabbriell: 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2023
Girls wey Sabi.

Abeg make una dash your brothers (super chickens) some ballz make them fit they perform too.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. by Cantonese: 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2023
Hmm.

Barcelona for men and women’s title.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. by iCauseTrouble: 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
sad
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. by MorataFC: 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ọmọ Ológo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. by SultanOfAbia: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2023
SARSCoV2:
That girl is better than Iheanacho

How I wish she can join the super eagles.
Stop smoking Cotonou hemp
If you dont have money to buy indian hemp
Then just quit smoking...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. by BOLATINUBU01: 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
Congratulations to her

5 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. by denzel231: 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nice one girl

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. by pquaver(m): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2023
DevilsEqual:
Its impossible for Oshoala to win the golden boot this season....she's prolly the most decorated African female footballer ever

By the way, would really love to see this barca team play Leicester FC men ...would really like to see how far their techniques can't take them elsewhere since they are superior to every other female team

What are u saying? This girls can't beat Barca athletic and u r talking of Leicester City fc.. Na wa for u oo
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. by SultanOfAbia: 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2023
N
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. by Macnnoli4(m): 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2023
108 goals and 5 conceded goals in 23 matches. The last time I saw this score sheet was when I played Real Football 2015 on Pro difficulty. Congrats to the most overpowered team in Spanish female football.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. by MESS11AH: 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2023
This girl is just smashing records here and there.

Unlike the yeye super Eagles, this girls actually have what it takes to win the women world cup. If they can focus and not get carried away, they can do it.

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. by OmonnakOdapig: 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2023
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. by NonsenseRubbish: 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2023
madridguy:

Calm down na.😂😂
They just returned the mandate they stole from man city and you’re bringing this up now ?!!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. by BrickDevo: 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2023
No draw, No loss, so unreal to me

61 titles in a row, are you sure Barcelona are not playing with transgenders, there will be no hunger to watch this women Leagues

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. by Gabbriell: 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2023
La Liga this year belongs to FC Barcelona (Men & Women)

3 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. by Sucolee(m): 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
madridguy:

why Arsenal,Chelsea nko?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. by chinchum(m): 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2023
DevilsEqual:

it is almost impossible for Osoala to win highest goal scorer but not impossible. She is on 20 goals and the highest goal scorer is on 24 goals with 4 games to spare, it cant be impossible.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga. by efembaba(m): 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2023
Agba baller

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles / Nigeria Targets 11 Points To Qualify For World Cup - Rohr / Premier League: Liverpool Make History, Lose 6 Home Games In A Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.