Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

8 Steps To Start A Professional Blog In 2023 And Make Money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 8 Steps To Start A Professional Blog In 2023 And Make Money (180 Views)

8 Steps To Start A Sports Blog And Make Money From It / 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days / I Will Create A Professional Blog For You(pay After Service) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Steps To Start A Professional Blog In 2023 And Make Money by Dapo92(m): 6:16am On May 01, 2023
Are you considering starting a blog in 2023 and don't know where to start?

Blogging is one of the lucrative skills and you will never be wrong if you become a blogger.

8 steps to start a professional blog
1. Pick a blogging platform
2. Decide your Niche
3. Buy a custom domain
4. Buy hosting account
5. Set up your blog
6. Create important pages
7. Make it SEO-friendly
8. Start blogging

Can I make money with blogging?
Yes, you can. That's the main purpose of starting a blog.

Can I start a blog with no money?
Yes, you can. But that won't make you a pro. Hence, you may not be able to get the deals you should get.

NEED MORE DETAILS ON HOW TO START A BLOG?

Check out this article here: https://www.alphawebtips.com/start-a-blog/

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzlhUaGedhw

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Great Websites Get Less Web Traffics / Wikipedia Editor Needed / Web Designing Services: Enhancing Your Online Presence With Professional Web Des

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.