Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,948 members, 7,848,846 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Nkechi Blessing Is Enraged By Allegations Of Blessing Okoro And Ivd’s Romantic I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Is Enraged By Allegations Of Blessing Okoro And Ivd’s Romantic I (403 Views)

Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend / Okoro Blessing is an idiot- Etinosa Slams blogger over threat of suicide / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Blessing Is Enraged By Allegations Of Blessing Okoro And Ivd’s Romantic I by ExclusiveBet: 3:18pm On May 01, 2023
Nkechi Blessing, an actress, has responded strongly to rumors that Blessing Okoro gave love gifts to IVD on his birthday.

Nkechi Blessing vented her rage on her Instagram page, nearly regretting the moniker ‘Blessing’.

“I would have regretted being called Blessing but my own Blessing is an actual blessing not a curse. Tufiakwa”,

she wrote.

This is coming amid reports that Blessing Okoro took out time to celebrate car dealer, IVD, on his birthday and even showered him with loads of gifts.

IVD shared photos and videos via Instagram as he gushed over his new found lover.

Re: Nkechi Blessing Is Enraged By Allegations Of Blessing Okoro And Ivd’s Romantic I by CivilianJTF(m): 3:19pm On May 01, 2023
Rain dey fall for here sha lipsrsealed
Re: Nkechi Blessing Is Enraged By Allegations Of Blessing Okoro And Ivd’s Romantic I by maleekberry: 3:21pm On May 01, 2023
CivilianJTF:
Rain dey fall for here sha lipsrsealed

Guess you are in lagos

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Is Enraged By Allegations Of Blessing Okoro And Ivd’s Romantic I by CivilianJTF(m): 3:30pm On May 01, 2023
maleekberry:

Guess you are in lagos

Yes o...

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Nollywood Actors And Their Marital Status / (PHOTOS) I’m A Naija Man- Drake Rejoice As His DNA Test Shows He Is From Nigeria / Yul Edochie Faces Backlash From Fans For Sharing Video Of Son And 2nd Wife: "Som

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.