Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,319 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Don't Be A Victim!!! Business Owners Are Afraid To Do This. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Be A Victim!!! Business Owners Are Afraid To Do This. (173 Views)

Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim / Fresh!: [scam Alert!!!] | Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be A Victim!!! Business Owners Are Afraid To Do This. by fabulicious(f): 6:41pm On May 01, 2023
See... the fact that you run a business online does not exclude you from life's problems. Infact, you have more problems compared to most others.🤷‍♀️
Do you know what running a business, especially in Nigeria is?😧
The constant pressure, the overhead costs, cost of transportation, nameless taxes, not to mention personal or family responsibilities and how they affect your business in one way or the other.

☘️Sweetheart, I know you're a strong, self-sufficient, independent individual and asking for help always feels like a punishment to you. Trust me, I am you and I know exactly how people like us reason. We're too strong headed.
But I'm gradually coming to the realisation that in this present world, there's only so much a person can do or handle in isolation.

☘️When you feel that overwhelming pressure like the world is crashing down on you and you feel like it's too much for you to handle, please accept that you need help and ask for it. Ask for help! You're not the only one with issues so don't go feeling ashamed or less of yourself because you realised you needed help.

👉If you need business support, join business communities that can form a support system for you and help you deal.
👉If you need funding, research grant opportunities or even, genuine crowd funding platforms.
👉If you need emotional support, go for therapy.
👉Whatever it is you need, please find help!

☘️What you are, first of all, is a HUMAN.
And in the end, we all need help. One day, however, we will tell the stories of the victories we won. 💪

I'm rooting for you.❤️

Share this with a business owner that needs to see this.

In the spirit of embracing vulnerability, please support my hair brand and help us relaunch🙏❤️❤️❤️

https://gofund.me/da097138

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hi Guys Here Is Quick Method To Earn 100$ And More Today. / How Lucrative Is A Laundry Buisness? / Big Nigeria Importer Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.