Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

World Divorce Rate: Top Countries Will Shock You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / World Divorce Rate: Top Countries Will Shock You (1768 Views)

High Divorce Rate Amongst Lesbians Marriages / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! / Why There Is An Increase In The Divorce Rate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Divorce Rate: Top Countries Will Shock You by salesbloo: 7:57pm On May 01, 2023

Re: World Divorce Rate: Top Countries Will Shock You by Dafresh: 8:00pm On May 01, 2023
For here now na Portugal be de world power
Re: World Divorce Rate: Top Countries Will Shock You by MiamiePizza(m): 8:14pm On May 01, 2023
Dem no rate Nigeria. Be like the world no even count us as country again. Las lass na Nigeria my corn tree

3 Likes

Re: World Divorce Rate: Top Countries Will Shock You by viyon02: 8:18pm On May 01, 2023
MiamiePizza:
Dem no rate Nigeria. Be like the world no even count us as country again. Las lass na Nigeria my corn tree
Abi oooo, I wonder oooo
Re: World Divorce Rate: Top Countries Will Shock You by Kobojunkie: 8:19pm On May 01, 2023
MiamiePizza:
Nigeria's divorce rate is still not officially tracked given that the majority still resort to the crude method of spousal abandonment -- a crime-- in much of the south. undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Divorce Rate: Top Countries Will Shock You by Natbrowny: 8:19pm On May 01, 2023
MiamiePizza:

What we have here is not recognized as divorce.
U just vex one day pursue wife comot or wife vex leave you.

Naaaaah bro..

3 Likes

Re: World Divorce Rate: Top Countries Will Shock You by Samajogs: 8:22pm On May 01, 2023
Nigerians are not use divorce because the woman go suffer, no money to claim and court case

2 Likes

Re: World Divorce Rate: Top Countries Will Shock You by viyon02: 8:26pm On May 01, 2023
Africa still have the best marriage system, in the world, and the white are envious of this, so they try to sell to us devilish ideas, in order to destroy our traditional view of marriage, they brought feminism, sodomy etc.

4 Likes

Re: World Divorce Rate: Top Countries Will Shock You by salesbloo: 10:23pm On May 01, 2023
viyon02:
Africa still have the best marriage system, in the world, and the white are envious of this, so they try to sell to us devilish ideas, in order to destroy our traditional view of marriage, they brought feminism, sodomy etc.
Re: World Divorce Rate: Top Countries Will Shock You by ezugegere(m): 10:42pm On May 01, 2023
Africa is not good at data... Shame 🙄
Re: World Divorce Rate: Top Countries Will Shock You by Dogalmighty17: 11:07pm On May 01, 2023
You see the list above?
Let's engage our brains now. The countries with higher divorce rates, have longer life expectancies. Those with lower divorce rates have shorter life expectancies.

Nigeria really isn't on the list above probably because we keep nebulous records. But whatever official records exist, if tabulated will still put Nigeria among countries with low divorce rates.

Now guess what Nigeria's life expectancy is. We were at 56 years the last time I checked. That was before Buhari Tsunami.

Marriage can make a man live longer. But nothing cuts short a man's life like being married to the wrong woman.

May God help us with our choices in spouse. And for those of us already married but with troubled homes, if divorce is out of the picture, may we find the grace to keep working on our marriages. It is not easy I tell you.

1 Like

Re: World Divorce Rate: Top Countries Will Shock You by salesbloo: 11:14pm On May 01, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
You see the list above?
Let's engage our brains now. The countries with higher divorce rates, have longer life expectancies. Those with lower divorce rates have shorter life expectancies.

Nigeria really isn't on the list above probably because we keep nebulous records. But whatever official records exist, if tabulated will still put Nigeria among countries with low divorce rates.

Now guess what Nigeria's life expectancy is. We were at 56 years the last time I checked. That was before Buhari Tsunami.

Marriage can make a man live longer. But nothing cuts short a man's life like being married to the wrong woman.

May God help us with our choices in spouse. And for those of us already married but with troubled homes, if divorce is out of the picture, may we find the grace to keep working on our marriages. It is not easy I tell you.
Re: World Divorce Rate: Top Countries Will Shock You by ednut1(m): 2:01am On May 02, 2023
Nigerian divorce man sends wife packing. So Not recorded anywhere
Re: World Divorce Rate: Top Countries Will Shock You by Rokiat(f): 6:15am On May 02, 2023
viyon02:
No lie told my brother.
Re: World Divorce Rate: Top Countries Will Shock You by OKOATA(m): 7:38am On May 02, 2023
See Portugal topping the list. I see why Ronaldo no won marry.
Re: World Divorce Rate: Top Countries Will Shock You by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:05am On May 02, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
You see the list above?

Good analyses,
Re: World Divorce Rate: Top Countries Will Shock You by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:10am On May 02, 2023
viyon02:

what do you mean by best marriage system ?

In western world marriage is registered hence they have figures

In african most countries have 2 system of officially registered and unofficial registered marriages

depending more traditional is the population you would find most marriages being traditional and not offical divorce rates on those marriages
Re: World Divorce Rate: Top Countries Will Shock You by Farfalla(f): 2:44pm On May 02, 2023
viyon02:

What do you mean by "the best marriage system"?

Do you seriously think that whites are envious of our marriages? LMAO! I laugh in Farsi..! 🤣🤣🤣

Sodomy and matriarchy existed in some African societies long before colonialism. Please do your research.

And please, let's be honest with ourselves. The major reasons divorce rates are lower in most parts of Africa and India can be attributed to;
1. Higher levels of stigma attached to a failed marriage.
2. Lack of economic/financial independence for some.
3. Religious reasons -- Malachi 2:16

Number 1 and 3 are the most probable reasons Osinachi died in her husband's house.

Whites are envious indeed. LOL!! 🤣🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Divorce Rate: Top Countries Will Shock You by bukatyne(f): 3:37pm On May 02, 2023
Why do they still bother with marriage in Portugal, Luxembourg, Spain and the likes?
Re: World Divorce Rate: Top Countries Will Shock You by viyon02: 5:26pm On May 02, 2023
Farfalla:

What do you mean by "the best marriage system"?

Do you seriously think that whites are envious of our marriages? LMAO! I laugh in Farsi..! 🤣🤣🤣

Sodomy and matriarchy existed in some African societies long before colonialism. Please do your research.

And please, let's be honest with ourselves. The major reasons divorce rates are lower in most parts of Africa and India can be attributed to;
1. Higher levels of stigma attached to a failed marriage.
2. Lack of economic/financial independence for some.
3. Religious reasons -- Malachi 2:16

Number 1 and 3 are the most probable reasons Osinachi died in her husband's house.

Whites are envious indeed. LOL!! 🤣🤣
How I wish you understand, a typical African woman is expected to respect her husband so that she will be accepted or respected in the society and the whites don't believe in this custom, thick bro.
Re: World Divorce Rate: Top Countries Will Shock You by Farfalla(f): 8:05pm On May 02, 2023
viyon02:
How I wish you understand, a typical African woman is expected to respect her husband so that she will be accepted or respected in the society and the whites don't believe in this custom, thick bro.

Did you type this with a straight face? Gosh!

(1) (Reply)

The Ring And Marriage / Her Hubby Changed / 16 Million Dollars Golden Baby Crib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.