Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Musician (mc Loph) Die A Spiritual Death – Sierra-leone Pastor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Musician (mc Loph) Die A Spiritual Death – Sierra-leone Pastor (1931 Views)

Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) / Jim Iyke Mobbed By Fans In Sierra Leone (Photos) / 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Musician (mc Loph) Die A Spiritual Death – Sierra-leone Pastor by radiovibe: 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2011
A popular Sierra-Leone pastor, Prophet Joshua Karjoh, who is currently in Nigeria on a spiritual cleansing mission, has claimed that the death of Hip Hop singer, Obiajuru Nwozo, otherwise known as MC Loph on Wednesday, 14 September, 2011 is not natural.
Prophet Karjoh, told us that the musician was attacked by those who are envious of his success, adding that perhaps, “the evil perpetrators have realised that he was going to be a greater person in few years’ time.

He is also of the opinion that many deaths that have plagued the Nigerian entertainment industry in recent time are not natural, adding that there is every reason for Nigerian entertainers to be more careful and move closer to God.

“I didn’t know the musician (MC Loph) before his death but when some of his colleagues hinted me about how he died, I asked and it was divinely revealed to me that he was attacked. The enemies hit him with a spiritual rod on the head and waist.

“I have been to many countries doing my deliverance assignment, but I have not seen the kind of things I see in Nigeria before. There are evil doers everywhere, but it is more rampant and severe in Nigeria,” Karjoh, who arrived early this week, said.
The death of MC Loph alongside his only sibling in an auto crash along the Benin-Ore Road, has further heightened the death scare that has been rocking the Nigerian entertainment industry for sometime now. Continue, [url]http://www.mercyjohnson.com/musician-mc-loph-die-a-spiritual-death-sierra-leone-pastor
[/url]

Re: Musician (mc Loph) Die A Spiritual Death – Sierra-leone Pastor by freshbuoy: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2011
This guys death particularly hurt me cos he was just coming up, may his soul find repose, amen

(1) (Reply)

Why I Chose Hinduism Overchristianity- Biola Ige / BEWARE Wizkid! Akon Is Buried In Debts, Getting Sued Too!-details. / Chris Brown Brings Wizkid As Surprise Guest At Ghana Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.