Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Sickening Issues With Tecno Pop7 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sickening Issues With Tecno Pop7 Pro (2069 Views)

Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? / The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel / Samsung Cant Compete With Tecno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sickening Issues With Tecno Pop7 Pro by SchoolSuccess: 11:50am On May 02, 2023
1 month old Tecno pop 7 pro.
(3+3)gb ram variant.

Issues:
Freezes, slows and/or turns off display completely whenever I turn on data connection and attempt to use the internet immediately.

Keeps saying this app stops working, that app stops working, close it; when the phone is in use for some time.

Any way out please?
Re: Sickening Issues With Tecno Pop7 Pro by TinubuShet(m): 12:48pm On May 02, 2023
Wipe out
Re: Sickening Issues With Tecno Pop7 Pro by SchoolSuccess: 9:32pm On May 02, 2023
TinubuShet:
Wipe out
Wipe out?
Re: Sickening Issues With Tecno Pop7 Pro by hoilakes(m): 10:27pm On May 02, 2023
check the PhoneMaster App on the device to clean or remove any unwanted stuff... maybe

1 Like

Re: Sickening Issues With Tecno Pop7 Pro by iseoluwanimi: 10:30pm On May 02, 2023
Gbee go come and go, ebelebe

Sorry mostly this could be you trying to use a pop seriesl like phantom series.

You can format the device or check carlcare to know whats on with the device bro

1 Like

Re: Sickening Issues With Tecno Pop7 Pro by Jayjerjay: 10:02am On May 03, 2023
Are you sure you are not overworking your device with so many apps... You might want to take it to carlcare too tho

1 Like

Re: Sickening Issues With Tecno Pop7 Pro by OladapoF(m): 10:02am On May 03, 2023
Kindly take it to Carlcare or any Phone Engineering shop near you

1 Like

Re: Sickening Issues With Tecno Pop7 Pro by Wanni25(f): 10:12am On May 03, 2023
Try checking your antivirus schedule or run a virus scan.

You can also update your devices as well as uninstall unnecessary programs.

If you try all these e no work, visit carlcare.

1 Like

Re: Sickening Issues With Tecno Pop7 Pro by Cheezzyy: 9:18pm On May 03, 2023
Check that so many apps are not running in the background, update your apps too. Get a memory card
Re: Sickening Issues With Tecno Pop7 Pro by WinningEleven(m): 9:50pm On May 03, 2023
dump that mediocre device and get yourself a real phone from a real brand
old redmi or samsung phones are a good place to start

2 Likes

Re: Sickening Issues With Tecno Pop7 Pro by Jacku: 8:41pm On May 04, 2023
Check phonemaster to know what's wrong with it
Re: Sickening Issues With Tecno Pop7 Pro by CartelKenneth: 10:36am On May 05, 2023
Throway that substandard bullshit tecno phone and get a samsung

1 Like

Re: Sickening Issues With Tecno Pop7 Pro by CartelKenneth: 10:54am On May 05, 2023
If I detest transsion products here now u guys will Star raining curses on me
Now see
Phone with 1 month expiry date don land
Go to carlcare na let that useless Anty stat forming attitude for u or blow shingum bubble in your face

Enjoy your trashion products cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sickening Issues With Tecno Pop7 Pro by Kakadancefreak(f): 7:36pm On May 06, 2023
WinningEleven:

The way you throw your body away when it is sick abi?

Anything can malfunction!

It's to get it checked out
Re: Sickening Issues With Tecno Pop7 Pro by Idarachris84: 7:37pm On May 06, 2023
Take it to carlcare.
May just be a simple thing to fix.
Re: Sickening Issues With Tecno Pop7 Pro by Fonjewel0(f): 7:41pm On May 06, 2023
CartelKenneth:
If I detest transsion products here now u guys will Star raining curses on me
Now see
Phone with 1 month expiry date don land
Go to carlcare na let that useless Anty stat forming attitude for u or blow shingum bubble in your face
Enjoy your trashion products cheesy

So other brands no dey get issues abi?

You should also give benefit of doubts, may just be a minor thing.
Re: Sickening Issues With Tecno Pop7 Pro by eyeses: 4:41am On May 08, 2023
Hope you're not using files that there device can't handle? Cos that can cause lagging in phones too.
Re: Sickening Issues With Tecno Pop7 Pro by eyeses: 4:42am On May 08, 2023
WinningEleven:
TECNO too is a real brand and their devices are awesome.
Re: Sickening Issues With Tecno Pop7 Pro by eyeses: 4:42am On May 08, 2023
CartelKenneth:
Throway that substandard bullshit tecno phone and get a samsung
there's nothing substandard about that phone, it's a low end device, learn to live with that.
Re: Sickening Issues With Tecno Pop7 Pro by sureinfo: 5:06am On May 08, 2023
Try using your phone master app to clear cache and junk files. That should help.
Re: Sickening Issues With Tecno Pop7 Pro by Akposkiz: 7:33am On May 08, 2023
Tecno pop 7pro freezes alot which makes me to dislike it!
Re: Sickening Issues With Tecno Pop7 Pro by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:00am On May 09, 2023
Mine is a 1GB ram Tecno pop, the phone has tried (about 3 years now). Tecno H6 remains the best Tecno phone I ever used.
Pop series are light version, noticed the OS is Go version! Everything is Go and lite version. 3+3 gig RAM is not "truly" 6 GB RAM. Back then in highschool, RAM expander is what I discovered on the web (using SD card as RAM).
Re: Sickening Issues With Tecno Pop7 Pro by Lanretoye(m): 9:01am On May 09, 2023
That's your phone beginning to use itself,phone ti take control.

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Iphone 3gs / Mtn Internet Service Is Dead(at D Moment) / Quantum Q-wave70m2 7" Tablet @ #9,995 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.