Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:47 PM

Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards (26476 Views)

Remember This Recharge Card / FG Plans 5% Duty On Recharge Cards / Universal Charger: Do People Still Use This? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Kellie069(m): 7:15pm On May 02, 2023
To spend money from pocket and to spend from bank balance nor b the same thing o..

Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by SMARTMOTORS(m): 7:16pm On May 02, 2023
Be like say your Akant never read zero before!.....na that time u go value the paper recharge card!

Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by achimendy(m): 7:17pm On May 02, 2023
Adiob200:
I saw one news online that Mtn change their code for recharge cards, for a year now have never recharge my line with paper card, only online...Are you still using paper recharge card?

Yes, I recharged with paper this morning.
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Angelfrost(m): 7:18pm On May 02, 2023
Well, everyone is not tech-savvy.

Most Nigerians have never done cashless transactions, and don't know their way around online banking!

It's what it is!
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by CaptainFM1: 7:18pm On May 02, 2023
Are people not still spending physical cash?

Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Dotman2210(m): 7:18pm On May 02, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

And you still supporting people wey put you for this condition 😂

Stockholm syndrome bro
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Roger3D(m): 7:19pm On May 02, 2023
Rahkman:
na so u hungry reach? And u dey support tinubu?
Will Peter Obi buy recharge card for him?

Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by JetStar: 7:19pm On May 02, 2023
Yes

Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Olat4421: 7:20pm On May 02, 2023
I used it everyday

Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Silentgroper(m): 7:21pm On May 02, 2023
for glo , paper card.. for mtn, online banking ..
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Philomath1212: 7:21pm On May 02, 2023
Adiob200:
I saw one news online that Mtn change their code for recharge cards, for a year now have never recharge my line with paper card, only online...Are you still using paper recharge card?

Just a year, you're forming biggie...
Last time I used paper recharge was 2017...
But I know people still use paper recharge and it will continue to be till literacy rate gets to at least 98%

Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Dexy4yah(m): 7:22pm On May 02, 2023
Ha...see question ooo
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by madridguy(m): 7:22pm On May 02, 2023
Allow me to be small pickin in peace.

AyamGod23:

you be small pikin?
why won't you be able to type in correctly without mistake
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by madridguy(m): 7:23pm On May 02, 2023
Who put you for your condition.

SpartaOfLagos:

And you still supporting people wey put you for this condition 😂

Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by hardbody: 7:23pm On May 02, 2023
gentility411:
Yes i still do. Infact i recharged mtn ₦100 dis evening.

Does it last up to 10minutes?
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by chatinent: 7:25pm On May 02, 2023
I really wish online recharge wasn't available. The money my phone eat monthly, im bi low-key senior man to me
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:25pm On May 02, 2023
Why not,iya won wink
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by ajaoibrahim(m): 7:26pm On May 02, 2023
Yes, is there anything bad doing so?
Moreover not all humans had access to internet, most especially Nigerians as a case study.

Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by hardbody: 7:26pm On May 02, 2023
1. I don't recall when last i used card to either recharge myself or friends.
2. I have forgotten their code. I just do *141# for data
Office recharges me on voice from source.
3. In the rural area I still see people come into shops and ask for N100 recharge
4. God will answer everyone at his own time.
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Brownshoe: 7:27pm On May 02, 2023
*904#
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by unclejb2(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2023
madridguy:
So because I am hungry now i cannot support Tinubu?

hungry go still dey wound you in the next 4 years
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by uuzba(m): 7:29pm On May 02, 2023
Well I ported my line from Airtel to Glo and all banking apps or SMS banking don't work with the SIM anymore.
So I still buy recharge cards.
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Adiob200(m): 7:29pm On May 02, 2023
madridguy:
Na paper recharge card i dey do. I no get stamina to dey hawk recharge card if i mistakenly type 10,000 instead of 100 naira.

Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by imam07: 7:29pm On May 02, 2023
Rahkman:
u dey reason upside down

Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by MiosheEmpire1(m): 7:32pm On May 02, 2023
AyamGod23:

you be small pikin?
why won't you be able to type in correctly without mistake
Guy making a mistake while recharging online no be by small pikin has you rightly said.
Nobody is above mistake, there was a time that I wanted to recharge my line via Kuda, instead of me to type 09 in the last digits, I typed 08.
Thats how I recharged unknown number with 3k
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Nigga44: 7:32pm On May 02, 2023
Yes
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by illicit(m): 7:36pm On May 02, 2023
Why not
Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by Hueyreckless0007: 7:41pm On May 02, 2023
Rahkman:

Na hungry man dey load 200 recharge card?

Re: Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards by irunoko(m): 7:41pm On May 02, 2023
Abeg I'm not ready to put up with saucy and annoying retailers because I want to buy paper recharge card.besides you can say that you want to buy recharge card worth of ₦7k and by they say it's only ₦1k own they have.some will even be doing shakara that they cannot sell beyond ₦1k so others can buy but with bank apps you can buy any amount and at any time.no be the ones wey go dey form we have closed come tomorrow

Zero X: Infinix Launches Concept Device 2021, Charges 0 - 100% In 11 Minutes / Upgrade 4.0.4 For Tecno P3, N3, And Other Gingerbread Device now available / Scammers Use Bulk SMS To Customize Bank Alerts - Beware