Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo (49833 Views)

The Snake We Killed At Our Poultry Farm Today / See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) / Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo by Carygow: 1:06pm On May 03, 2023
Oga ju
Re: See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 1:06pm On May 03, 2023
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo by Antiochus(m): 1:11pm On May 03, 2023
Zonefree:
Omo, snake threads just dey waste ever since they relieved Lala of his job. I missed that comrade.

He wasn't relieved of his job he is now (nlfpmod) I think the stress and mention on that lalastcl account is too much that is why he uses the new one to push tins to frontpage

3 Likes

Re: See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 03, 2023
Snakes have a Miserable existence,
Fated to be hated and killed by (nearly) every human they come across.
Re: See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo by Germi9: 1:15pm On May 03, 2023
Lala must be very proud of the OP skills in snake catching
Re: See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo by Zonefree(m): 1:16pm On May 03, 2023
Antiochus:

He wasn't relieved of his job he is now (nlfpmod) I think the stress and mention on that lalastcl account is too much that is why he uses the new one to push tins to frontpage
How come e no dey reason snake and other crawling animals matter for FP again

I'm doubting that moniker is our beloved Lala. Man wey no dey joke with snake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo by mariahAngel(f): 1:17pm On May 03, 2023
Nlfpmod, is it true that Lalasticlala love snakes? 'cause I've read about it several times.
Re: See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo by yusuf0876(m): 1:20pm On May 03, 2023
Hhubsss:
I need Investors partners in lucrative charcoal business and nationwide distribution

Minimum Investment is 1miilion naira for a 911 truck

Check my profile for contact details

moderator should please stop banning my account for doing free advert on the forum

I Also offer consultation services on the business
ok
Re: See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo by MrAgbako: 1:21pm On May 03, 2023
slam7000:

Drinking kunu with his ancestors you mean. He is not from south south na.

...but this man is brave. That live snake is worth a lot. The cobra’s venom could be extracted/milked which is a dangerous process.
who buys the venom? Maybe someone can start a snake farm 😂
Re: See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:28pm On May 03, 2023
Spitting cobra
Re: See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo by detectivejones: 1:31pm On May 03, 2023
I don't get this forum's obssession with snake

1 Like

Re: See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo by projet: 1:36pm On May 03, 2023
TheMaterialist:
Snakes have a Miserable existence,
Fated to be hated and killed by (nearly) every human they come across.

It's a generational curse declared right from the creation of the first citizens of the world Adam and Eve

2 Likes

Re: See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo by OloyeVIII: 1:40pm On May 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
I hate snakes
Snakes hate you
Re: See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo by jaxxy(m): 1:44pm On May 03, 2023
Nice. dey play
Re: See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo by Christistruth02: 1:44pm On May 03, 2023
Buharifan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAci3bwY0Rc

Don’t Try that at home

Is the man a professional Snake Catcher ?

Even Moses Fled from the Snake at the Burning Bush in the Bible

2 Likes

Re: See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo by kingyakos: 1:47pm On May 03, 2023
If snakes have their way they'll would've migrate from Black African countries

1 Like

Re: See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo by Christistruth02: 1:48pm On May 03, 2023
MrAgbako:
who buys the venom? Maybe someone can start a snake farm 😂

I heard some people use it to poison their perceived Opponents

and that the venom is a highly sought after poison

Imagine a Politician going to a Party and being handed Champagne mixed with Cobra Venom

Thank God Elections are over

Nigerians can be Terrible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo by NaijaCover(m): 1:49pm On May 03, 2023
No be small thing ooooo
Re: See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo by dnawah(m): 2:07pm On May 03, 2023
Buharifan:

we have seen a replacement for Lala
Re: See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo by Ameboperoo(m): 2:26pm On May 03, 2023
Buharifan:

I hope it's not the spitting type?
Re: See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo by 4reala(m): 2:33pm On May 03, 2023
Zonefree:
Omo, snake threads just dey waste ever since they relieved Lala of his job. I missed that comrade.
You mean lala has 🐝 relieved of his job? When and why
Re: See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo by Slurity(m): 2:35pm On May 03, 2023
This is a tiny earthworm and not snake jare.
Re: See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo by slam7000(m): 2:40pm On May 03, 2023
Christistruth02:

I heard some people use it to poison their perceived Opponents

and that the venom is a highly sought after poison

Imagine a Politician going to a Party and being handed Champagne mixed with Cobra Venom

Thank God Elections are over

Nigerians can be Terrible

Learn to teach your mind to think right and positive. You’ll prosper by doing so. Snake venoms are huge raw materials in pharmaceutical industry. They can be used in chemotherapy.

Lots of people die all over the world from snake bites. Their venoms could be used to produce antidotes.

Cardiovascular issues which affect lots of Nigerians could benefit from drugs made from snake venoms…the drug captopril could be used to treat patients with hypertension, captopril is made from snake venom.

The venom of the snake in the photo/video could be harnessed to treat asthma, chronic pain, arthritis etc.

In pain management, cobra venom could be used as a substitute for morphine and the advantage is that unlike morphine which is addictive, cobra venom isn’t.

The likes of Buratai, former chief of Army staff who has snake farm can make lots of money from this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo by deanoffaculty: 2:55pm On May 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
you mean PICTURED live or CAUGHT live....? abeg let us see the photos of the pepper soup for better understanding.
Funny enough, cobra is not delicious and have lesser meat in pepper soup. Constrictors like pythons are sweeter and their meats smells like beef when you slice more onions.
Re: See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo by Tvoice: 3:02pm On May 03, 2023
I fear this particular snake pass anything, because dem dey jump sometimes, very very dangerous
Re: See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo by quickly: 3:14pm On May 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
you mean PICTURED live or CAUGHT live....? abeg let us see the photos of the pepper soup for better understanding.

Fish, Meat or chicken no dey una village. Na reptile you like to chop?

By the time u chop venom one day ur body go clear u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo by Kobicove(m): 3:33pm On May 03, 2023
That snake should have been killed on sight! angry
Re: See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo by Jalaw: 5:53pm On May 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Snake Pepper soup?
Re: See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:59pm On May 03, 2023
descartes400:
Which is more dangerous? To hold a snake by the head or tail? undecided
Bro rest in peace
Re: See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:01pm On May 03, 2023
turn asnake inside down, its powerless. Fling it up, its powerless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed By A Farmer In Calabar (Photo) / How To Grow Dry Season Vegetables Successfully With Pictures / See Snake I Found On My Farm While Harvesting Cassava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.