Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

The End Is Near - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Is Near (359 Views)

Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here / Leke Adeboye: Politicians Become Strong Church Members When Election Is Near / Jesus Says I Should Tell You The End Is Near (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The End Is Near by Tboy222: 9:37am On May 03, 2023
Brothers and sisters the end is near, we are in the end times, your salvation matters a lot. Your spiritual lifestyle matters a lot.

God Almighty loves us so much He sent His only Son our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

In the Book of John 3:16 " For God so loved the world that He sent His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting Life."

Nobody is perfect or righteous before the Father only God the Son is perfect before the Almighty.

God loves us so much that While we yet sinned Christ died for us. It says in the bible in the Book of Romans 5:8 " For God commendeth His love towards us in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us."

Our good works cannot save us, for it says in the bible in the Book of Romans 8:23 " For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God."

Our Good works are not enough to save us,but only true repentance and confession of sins can we be saved.

For the Bible says in the Book of Proverbs 28:13 " He that covereth His sin shall not prosper but whosoever confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy."

There is no other way to God except through our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

For He says in His Word in the book of John 14:6 " I am the Way the Truth and the Life no man cometh unto the Father but by me."

So Brothers and sisters I beseech you not to waste any time. Go down on your knees now and confess all your sins. Do not hesitate God loves you so much for you to spend eternity in Hell Fire.

Ask Him to wash you with His precious blood. Tell Him to forgive you of all your iniquities tell Him you are sorry, invite Him into your Life as your personal Lord and Saviour. Ask Him to give you the grace to continue and not to fall away. Ask Him to give you the power to overcome temptations.

For He says in His Word in the Book of Matthew 7:7 " Ask and ye shall receive,seek and ye shall find,knock and it shall be opened unto you."

Then I bid you congratulations, you are now welcome into the fold and your name has been written in the lambs Book of Life in Heaven.

Look for a Bible believing Church where Jesus Christ is the center of the message alongside Holiness and Righteousness. get a bible read and pray daily morning and evening and make sure you stay grounded in His word.

I would love to recommend the following YouTube channels to you to build you up and strengthen your faith in our Lord Jesus Christ

Sid Roth it is supernatural ( youtube)
2 Randy Kay ministries (youtube)
3 100 huntley street (youtube)
4. Vlad Savchuk ( youtube)
5. David DIGA HERNANDEZ ( Youtube)
6. TBN ( youtube)
7. 700 club interactive ( Youtube)
8 STEPHAINE P SMITH (youtube)
9 Marcthemessanger ( youtube)
10. Trailblazer ( youtube)
11 Above inspiration (youtube)
12. Grace for purpose ( youtube)
13 GrowinFaithgrowinChrist (youtube)
14 INRI MOTIVATION (youtube)
15 Witnessing Heaven (youtube)
16. Deep Believer (youtube)
17 supernatural stories (youtube)
18 Delafe testimonies (youtube)
19: Delafe testimonies (Youtube)
20 isaiahsaldiver (youtube)
21 Grow in faith grow in Christ (youtube)
22 Notsofastbaby (Youtube)
23 Propheticdreamer (youtube)

God bless you as you do so I will be praying for you, please kindly share with others .God Almighty be with you all.Amen

Re: The End Is Near by GeeM: 5:42pm On May 03, 2023
the end is not near
Re: The End Is Near by Tboy222: 7:23pm On May 03, 2023
GeeM:
the end is not near

The end is near my brother give your life to Christ Jesus before it is too late.

You matter a lot to Christ Jesus He loves you so much John 3:16 says " God so love the world that He gave His only begotten son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting Life.

Jesus loves you most I will be praying for you.
Re: The End Is Near by GeeM: 4:27pm On May 04, 2023
Tboy222:

The end is near my brother give your life to Christ Jesus before it is too late.

You matter a lot to Christ Jesus He loves you so much John 3:16 says " God so love the world that He gave His only begotten son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting Life.
Jesus loves you most I will be praying for you.

Life doesn't end, it is u and i that will end one day not the world
Re: The End Is Near by delkuf(m): 4:34pm On May 04, 2023
GeeM:

Life doesn't end, it is u and i that will end one day not the world
life does not end according to you, but you will die. If you die where do you think you are going.
Re: The End Is Near by GeeM: 11:35am On May 05, 2023
delkuf:
life does not end according to you, but you will die. If you die where do you think you are going.

heaven straight to be with God and his angels
Re: The End Is Near by Kobojunkiee: 4:07pm On May 05, 2023
GeeM:
■ heaven straight to be with God and his angels
1. That is impossible since the King of Heaven rather said all those who die without first being bornagain will perish in the grave --- cease to exist after death --- while those who were born-again in this life before death will sleep in their graves until He returns and judges their works before they are then ushered into either Heaven or Hell - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 lipsrsealed
Re: The End Is Near by GeeM: 4:24pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. That is impossible since the King of Heaven rather said all those who die without first being bornagain will perish in the grave --- cease to exist after death --- while those who were born-again in this life before death will sleep in their graves until He returns and judges their works before they are then ushered into either Heaven or Hell - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 lipsrsealed

And who told u m not born again
Re: The End Is Near by delkuf(m): 4:25pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
now let me ask you how do you know that you are born again. Since you said everyone that became born again or that believe in Christ will be given a cross. So how do you know that you are born again
Re: The End Is Near by Kobojunkiee: 4:29pm On May 05, 2023
GeeM:
■ And who told u m not born again
1. Are you born-again? What proof do you have that you are born-again? undecided

By the way, if you had processed my previous response carefully, you would have noted that no matter how born-again you claim to be, you, like every other born-again, including Peter and John, will sleep in the grave when you die, awaiting the resurrection like all others. That is what Jesus Christ said. unless of course you don't believe in Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: The End Is Near by Kobojunkiee: 4:32pm On May 05, 2023
delkuf:
■ now let me ask you how do you know that you are born again. Since you said everyone that became born again or that believe in Christ will be given a cross. So how do you know that you are born again
1. I have proof or the receipt to show for it. The proof is described right there in the teachings of Jesus Christ for all who are of Him to see and know. undecided
Re: The End Is Near by delkuf(m): 4:50pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. I have proof or the receipt to show for it. The proof is described right there in the teachings of Jesus Christ for all who are of Him to see and know. undecided
explain those proof to use now. Since it is in the bible. Or have you been given a cross
Re: The End Is Near by Kobojunkiee: 4:55pm On May 05, 2023
delkuf:
■ explain those proof to use now. Since it is in the bible. Or have you been given a cross
1. You claim you are born-again — born of water and born of the spirit— even though you reject the teachings of Jesus Christ. So why do you need me to explain anything of Jesus Christ to you in this? All I really should inform you is that until you experience the real deal, what you will continue to have is a counterfeit and nothing more to show for all your religious agitations. undecided

Everyone who is born-again, according to Jesus Christ, has evidence of the experience, and a cross that is given to them when they accept/trust Jesus Christ — no exemptions. undecided
Re: The End Is Near by delkuf(m): 5:01pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. You claim you are born-again — born of water and born of the spirit— even though you reject the teachings of Jesus Christ. So why do you need me to explain anything of Jesus Christ to you in this? All I really should inform you is that until you experience the real deal, what you will continue to have is a counterfeit and nothing more to show for all your religious agitations. undecided

Everyone who is born-again, according to Jesus Christ, has evidence of the experience, and a cross that is given to them when they accept/trust Jesus Christ — no exemptions. undecided
tell us the real deal. Don't you want me to be save.
Re: The End Is Near by Kobojunkiee: 5:15pm On May 05, 2023
delkuf:
tell us the real deal. Don't you want me to be save.
Telling you the real deal will not save you as it is more likely that you will go around formulating more lies than the one you seem already filled with using the information. The information is found right there in scripture by the way. . undecided
Re: The End Is Near by delkuf(m): 5:16pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Telling you the real deal will not save you as it is more likely that you will go around formulating more lies than the one you seem already filled with using the information. The information is found right there in scripture by the way. . undecided
then show us the information from the scripture na. Is that too hard a thing
Re: The End Is Near by Kobojunkiee: 5:18pm On May 05, 2023
delkuf:
then show us the information from the scripture na. Is that too hard a thing
It is right there in John 3 vs 1 - 21 & John 4 vs 2 - 18 undecided
Re: The End Is Near by delkuf(m): 5:28pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
It is right there in John 3 vs 1 - 21 & John 4 vs 2 - 18 undecided
John chapter 3 talks about Nicodemus and John 4 talks about the Samaritan woman. So how can one be born again according to you.
Re: The End Is Near by Kobojunkiee: 5:34pm On May 05, 2023
delkuf:
John chapter 3 talks about Nicodemus and John 4 talks about the Samaritan woman. So how can one be born again according to you.
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Run From Guys Who Might Become Pastors? / Why Did Revelation Not Mention About The Destruction Of The 2nd Temple / All Your Prayers Have Been Answered But This Is How You Blocked Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.