Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,505 members, 7,854,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

My Wordpres Is Hanging/freeze When Scroll - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Wordpres Is Hanging/freeze When Scroll (315 Views)

Learn Web Development Using Wordpres(whatsapp / How To Embed Videos From Youtube & Other Video Hosting Sites To A Wordpres Sites / Take This Wordpres Blog With Mgid Ads For A Token (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wordpres Is Hanging/freeze When Scroll by Orathird: 12:02pm On May 03, 2023
I just noticed that my WordPress is hanging/freezing anytime I scroll the page. This is the website Sagetravels.com

The desktop version is fine. No issues.

The hanging is on the mobile version. If the site opens and you allow it for some time, I will freeze until you double-tap on it.

What could be the problem? How can I fix it?
Re: My Wordpres Is Hanging/freeze When Scroll by Tallesty1(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2023
Orathird:
I just noticed that my WordPress is hanging/freezing anytime I scroll the page. This is the website Sagetravels.com

The desktop version is fine. No issues.

The hanging is on the mobile version. If the site opens and you allow it for some time, I will freeze until you double-tap on it.

What could be the problem? How can I fix it?
Possible Causes

Large images or videos: If your website contains large images or videos, it can slow down the scrolling speed. Try compressing your images or using a content delivery network (CDN) to improve load times.

Outdated plugins or themes: Outdated plugins or themes can cause conflicts and slow down your website. Make sure to update all plugins and themes to their latest versions.

Too many plugins: Having too many plugins can also slow down your website. Try disabling or removing any unnecessary plugins to see if this improves performance.

Server issues: Slow server response times can also cause your website to hang while scrolling. Contact your hosting provider to see if there are any server issues that need to be addressed.

Browser issues: Sometimes the issue may not be with your website, but with the browser you are using. Try clearing your browser cache or using a different browser to see if this resolves the issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wordpres Is Hanging/freeze When Scroll by Gistcore00: 10:18pm On May 04, 2023
Check your plugins.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Chatgpt Site. / Blogging / Kindly Help Me Review My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.