Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Port Harcourt To Calabar. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Port Harcourt To Calabar. (413 Views)

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt To Calabar. by brightDdon(m): 2:43pm On May 03, 2023
Good day nairalander.

Please I need your advice mostly for those from or are resident in calabar.

I have stayed in pH for over 30yrs( my place of birth) and I have tried my best to see that I get a better life but myself but my efforts seems like I ain't doing anything,

I am already 36yrs no wife and no good job and it's making me depress every given day

My parent need to reap the good seed they sowed in my na.

At this point I'm made to believe I wasn't meant to make it in pH.

My reason for the thought of relocation

1) I wanna start a new life in a different environment where nobody knows me
2) I can comfortably do some(legitimate) job I was shy or a shame of doing here as well as growing my life from small
3)I am from Akwan Ibom state and my wish has been to marry a calabar girl

But I don't know anyone there but I just wanna leave this pH,

I just have this conviction that everything will work out fine.

I need a better life I have dreamt of.

Please advice me
How do I go about it.
NB: schooled in Uniuyo which also made it not an option for me because I was very popular in school and school politics.

Please I need your advise
Don't just view.
Re: Port Harcourt To Calabar. by Oluromantic: 2:45pm On May 03, 2023
The best advice is in your post already.

Follow your heart. If you're strongly convinced about going there, I'll advice you go.
Re: Port Harcourt To Calabar. by brightDdon(m): 2:52pm On May 03, 2023
Oluromantic:

The best advice is in your post already.

Follow your heart. If you're strongly convinced about going there, I'll advice you go.

Thanks God bless

But do you have any advise for me as to the fact that I don't have or know anyone there yet.
Re: Port Harcourt To Calabar. by yrhuhfy113: 2:52pm On May 03, 2023
brightDdon:
Good day nairalander.

I have stayed in pH for over 30yrs( my place of birth) and I have tried my best to see that I get a better life but myself but my efforts seems like I ain't doing anything,

I am already 36yrs no wife and no good job and it's making me depress every given day

2) I can comfortably do some(legitimate) job I was shy or a shame of doing here as well as growing my life from small

Please advice me
How do I go about it.
NB: schooled in Uniuyo which also made it not an option for me because I was very popular in school and school politics.

I won't say you have a spiritual problem but.....

IF YOU WERE POPULAR IN SCHOOL, bros you are supposed to be cashing out o. POPULARITY OFFLINE is equal to ONLINE TRAFFIC... you can make money with it

I feel you were just not mentored.... NO MENTOR hence YOU MADE MANY MISTAKES DOING TRIAL AND ERROR.

Okay, you can leave PH and go to any state.... but pls HAVE SKILLS.... DRIVING, COMPUTER, MARKETING, ETC are skills....

see ehn... GOD IS WITH YOU ALWAYS AND I BELIEVE YOUR BRAIN IS SHARP, with skill and good presentation, you can get employed....

if you can market, then start importation and market very NEEDED products... you will make it.

you can also do UBER/keke, at the balance and carry level if you have some money to start

Or start a HOME CLEANING SERVICE.... its so simple to start and go from door to door to market yourself.... and you will make it.

SEE BRO, at 36.... you need a lady who believes in you and can hustle with you, STOP WAITING TILL EVERYWHERE IS SOFT before you find woman.... I know you may have faced it rough with women but there are humble, genuinely loving ones out there.... don't slack.

give yourself 6 months to do some of what I have mentioned on your self development journey and you will see changes.

I hail you bros.... SEE YOU AT THE TOP

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt To Calabar. by brightDdon(m): 3:03pm On May 03, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

I won't say you have a spiritual problem but.....

IF YOU WERE POPULAR IN SCHOOL, bros you are supposed to be cashing out o. POPULARITY OFFLINE is equal to ONLINE TRAFFIC... you can make money with it

I feel you were just not mentored.... NO MENTOR hence YOU MADE MANY MISTAKES DOING TRIAL AND ERROR.

Okay, you can leave PH and go to any state.... but pls HAVE SKILLS.... DRIVING, COMPUTER, MARKETING, ETC are skills....

see ehn... GOD IS WITH YOU ALWAYS AND I BELIEVE YOUR BRAIN IS SHARP, with skill and good presentation, you can get employed....

if you can market, then start importation and market very NEEDED products... you will make it.

you can also do UBER/keke, at the balance and carry level if you have some money to start

Or start a HOME CLEANING SERVICE.... its so simple to start and go from door to door to market yourself.... and you will make it.

SEE BRO, at 36.... you need a lady who believes in you and can hustle with you, STOP WAITING TILL EVERYWHERE IS SOFT before you find woman.... I know you may have faced it rough with women but there are humble, genuinely loving ones out there.... don't slack.

give yourself 6 months to do some of what I have mentioned on your self development journey and you will see changes.

I hail you bros.... SEE YOU AT THE TOP

Hmmmm
70 percent of those jobs you mentioned above are what I already have in mind,,
Thanks and God bless you..

Thanks for the time you spent in typing this lengthy message just to advise me, God bless you.

I already have the cleaning business skill

Bolt is another job I would have love engage myself.
Re: Port Harcourt To Calabar. by sageb: 3:42pm On May 03, 2023
brightDdon:
Good day nairalander.

Please advice me
How do I go about it.

Please I need your advise
Don't just view.

Which set in Tucker's Republic? Your department?
I reside in PH too
Why do you want to leave PH for calabar with no job guarantee ?
Re: Port Harcourt To Calabar. by brightDdon(m): 3:48pm On May 03, 2023
sageb:

Which set in Tucker's Republic? Your department?
I reside in PH too
Why do you want to leave PH for calabar with no job guarantee ?

Business management

I intend starting a business of mine.
Re: Port Harcourt To Calabar. by sageb: 3:58pm On May 03, 2023
brightDdon:

Business management
I intend starting a business of mine.
I believe you were there during "Mma Ekpo" era? PH is better than Calabar in terms of business Patronage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt To Calabar. by brightDdon(m): 4:35pm On May 03, 2023
sageb:

I believe you were there during "Mma Ekpo" era?
PH is better than Calabar in terms of business Patronage

@the bolded yes

But I have tried but seems pH isn't working for me.
Re: Port Harcourt To Calabar. by sageb: 6:23pm On May 03, 2023
brightDdon:

@the bolded yes
But I have tried but seems pH isn't working for me.
which kind of business? which area in PH?

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With 43" Samsung Or Lg Led Tv For Sale..holla / Urgent Financial Support Needed / Tell Us The Worst Thing A Prophet Has Told You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.