Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,330 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) (32156 Views)

Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) / Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 56th Birthday (Photo) / Patrick Doyle Celebrates Wife Ireti On 15th Wedding Anniversary, Admits Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) by Eriokanmi: 5:18pm On May 04, 2023
vastolord4:
In her 50s? I just pray my wife still keeps fit at that age!
Tell her to avoid junks and be exercising regularly. African ladies are so lazy when it comes to exercising their body. Once they get married or give birth once, they drop forms and look awkward. They've forgotten the fact that, they need to always keep fit in order to retain or keep what they already had( their husbands). Most of these celebs have treadmill in their homes. They go to the gym always. They spend a lot on their body and health

1 Like

Re: Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) by Angrygoat: 5:21pm On May 04, 2023
Tinsel is too boring and unrealistic,my flatmates has become massively boring,urban shows unrealistic series.my family and I sef don run out of ideas,no creativity,Johnson family over boring. Dstv sef na scam. Can't wait for my smart tv to arrive .Time to go the Elon musk way...eh eh.eh. Elon musk....ehn ehn ehn
Re: Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 5:21pm On May 04, 2023
This Ireti Dog dey hungry me bad bad. Even if na to use tongue do am, I no mind

2 Likes

Re: Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) by Charly68: 5:30pm On May 04, 2023
Na money dey keep mama fit .. keep looking beautiful as ever ma.. Congratulations on your day. Happy born day
Re: Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) by Emoregan: 5:48pm On May 04, 2023
She divorced her husband already after many years together. Fear this new women. Old marriages aren't even left out these days
Hurbashola:
IRETI DOYLE CRIES OUT AS SHE MARKS BIRTHDAY IN PRISON WITH AY MAKUN & IYABO OJO ON MOVIE SET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgICbZ8QWBI

Ireti Doyle cries out as she marks 56th birthday on movie set with Ay Makun, Iyabo Ojo, others

It is the 56th birthday of beautiful talented screen goddess, Ireti Doyle and she can’t keep calm.

Taking to her Instagram page to share a video of her on movie set, the movie star lamented over how comedian, Ayo Makun brought her to location on her birthday.

She, however, expressed gratitude for another 365 days of being alive. She noted how God has been faithful and has done all things well for her
Re: Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) by Sleekfingers: 5:50pm On May 04, 2023
Merch:
Milf angry this woman go bam for standing doggy

Pervert

1 Like

Re: Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) by highchief1: 5:54pm On May 04, 2023
Merch:
which one be standing doggy again

1 Like

Re: Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) by phorget(m): 6:00pm On May 04, 2023
Is she a prisoner or why are they all in blue?
Re: Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) by victorazy(m): 6:12pm On May 04, 2023
vastolord4:

If you get the money.

Pure water seller and okada hopper gari drinker don't keep fit.
Re: Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) by vRendoh(m): 6:17pm On May 04, 2023
vastolord4:

JUST BUY BETTER CAMERA FOR HER.

1 Like

Re: Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 6:19pm On May 04, 2023
Classy,elegant ireti,happy birthday to you my sister ! She shares a lot with my elder sister; same birthday,same physique,almost same look,same charisma,etc ! And a special happy birthday to you once again Chief Mrs A A !
Re: Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) by Reggaemich(m): 7:09pm On May 04, 2023
Merch:
see wetin u dey reason
Re: Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 7:34pm On May 04, 2023
Hurbashola:
IRETI DOYLE CRIES OUT AS SHE MARKS BIRTHDAY IN PRISON WITH AY MAKUN & IYABO OJO ON MOVIE SET

httpsCbZ8QWBI

Ireti Doyle cries out as she marks 56th birthday on movie set with Ay Makun, Iyabo Ojo, others

It is the 56th birthday of beautiful talented screen goddess, Ireti Doyle and she can’t keep calm.

Taking to her Instagram page to share a video of her on movie set, the movie star lamented over how comedian, Ayo Makun brought her to location on her birthday.

She, however, expressed gratitude for another 365 days of being alive. She noted how God has been faithful and has done all things well for her
She's a USELESS and shameless feminist OLOSHO.
See eye like ogbanje...
They always no who they can exhibit their stupidity with.
I'm happy that her husband dumped her.
VERY USELESS WOMAN
Re: Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) by Itisallright: 7:47pm On May 04, 2023
Some woman can crate wahala for themselves even if you give them peace of mind
Oluwasemiloba:

Remember to give her good tender loving care and plenty of peace of mind. You'll be amazed at her turnout
Re: Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) by labelle123(f): 9:21pm On May 04, 2023
Beautiful woman
Re: Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) by Aurelius1(m): 9:36pm On May 04, 2023
Thank God for make-up.. Without it most women would look like gorillas.
Re: Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) by NorthernersSuck: 11:38pm On May 04, 2023
vastolord4:

Then stay clear from Yoruba women

Re: Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) by apache4: 1:14am On May 05, 2023
Yeah, but what i don't like about her is her Vagina, her Vagina is always dry and also difficult penetrating her without Lubricant...

She's indeed a sweet woman and i always enjoy sex with her

Merch:
Re: Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) by apache4: 1:15am On May 05, 2023
Yeah, but what i don't like about her is her Vagina, her Vagina is always dry and also difficult penetrating her without Lubricant...

xavuv:

Aswearugad
Re: Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) by apache4: 1:17am On May 05, 2023

Enemyofpeace:
This Ireti Dog dey hungry me bad bad. Even if na to use tongue do am, I no mind
Re: Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) by apache4: 1:20am On May 05, 2023
Best position ever, but what i don't like about her is her Vagina, her Vagina is always dry and also difficult penetrating her without Lubricant...

highchief1:
which one be standing doggy again
Re: Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) by Karnice600: 1:39am On May 05, 2023
Merch:

This is one reason why nairaland can never be up to Quora's standard, even when Quora these days seem to be a shadow of itself.
You see insane comments that reeks of illiteracy and barbaric inclinations gain likes and go unpunished, unaltered or undeleted.
Re: Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) by xavuv: 2:04am On May 05, 2023
apache4:

You are right tho. It's sadly dry down there. I spit in it and continue ramming.
Re: Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) by Slimzaddy: 2:51am On May 05, 2023
Please my people. I just need little assistance for me to be able move fufu bisnesss. From my village to the city. Please someone please assist me. 0165816293 GTB.
Re: Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) by Bellotelli: 6:23am On May 05, 2023
Zonefree:

So, what will she give him in return?
Whatever you give to a wife, she will return it in double or more. Just don't give her problem 😔
Re: Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) by highchief1: 7:58am On May 05, 2023
apache4:

Best position ever, but what i don't like about her is her Vagina, her Vagina is always dry and also difficult penetrating her without Lubricant...

Nigerians don’t wet.they don’t cum.I thought the problem was from me until I left Nigeria.if I have slept with 20 women?20 of them wet,17 squirt.19 cum.I don’t know what the problem is in Nigeria sha.women here enjoy sex,in Nigeria it’s like we are forcing them.I no go fit do naija girls again.never
Re: Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 9:21am On May 05, 2023
apache4:

are you serious or you were just kidney me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family / I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl / Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.