Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club (42259 Views)

Why I Can’t Marry Two Wives – Tony Tetuila / Tony Tetuila's Mother Is Dead (Pictured) / Yomi Casual Pictured With Tony Tetuila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by StagethemTVee: 6:35pm On May 03, 2023
Here is a video showing the legends of modern Afro hip hop Tony Tetuila, Eedris Abdulkarim and Adex of Artquake chilling and hanging out at a club.
Tony Tetuila and Eedris were formerly of the same boy band called Remedies which was funded by Tony’s mother. Tony left the group shortly after it was formed and sand a song which claimed the other 2 band members wanted to sideline him because he could not sing.

Tony Tetuila went on to become the most successful of all 3 members of remedies.

Adex was a member of the group that sang Atlanta a super hit song of the last decade with lyrics “ e be like fire Dey burn my body”,

These men put in a lot of work and enjoyed some fame even though not as much as the likes of Davido and Wizkid are enjoying now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdf3k2yB2Tw

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by StagethemTVee: 6:40pm On May 03, 2023
Omode meta n sere o!

Tuface voice for the hook that year. Madt!

For those who are questioning that tuface was in this song. Take it! He was part of plantashun boiz.

Shey you can see Oga Black Face too

Oh Oh…se ere Ayo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkQ6pWAPYSs

108 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by illicit(m): 6:48pm On May 03, 2023
Eedris was the most successful tho

But one thing about this set is that, they never grew up lipsrsealed

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by brain54(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2023
Idris was more successful than Tony…

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by signature2012(m): 7:21pm On May 03, 2023
OGs before IG.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by buygala(m): 7:21pm On May 03, 2023
Idris Abdulkarim is just like Sowore.. Not knowing the difference between being silly and being an activist... After he was caught begging Keyamo for favors, he had to go on a shameful rest for a while..

As much as I hate Buhari, I prefer him to that miscreant called Sowore who is still doing Student Union Aluta brand of politics at past 50 years of age grin

As for Tony Tetula, he ran out of steam after that his "My car" song..

ArtQuake's 'Alanta' song ruled the naija airwaves around 2007-2009....and he kept on remixing it until we all got tired of him and his remixes grin

All in all, it's a bit comical seeing old guys like Idris and Tony still doing the childish "wosup nigga" kind of dressing....These two have refused refused to admit to themselves that that are now Grandpa materials and should stop dressing like drugged-up Juveniles.

146 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by luckedesiri(m): 7:21pm On May 03, 2023
Their problem jare..... Na who chop belledful dey go club...

Dear lord, may what we and our families will eat never be a problem for us.... Amen

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by inoki247: 7:21pm On May 03, 2023
Where Eddie Remedie dey sef...

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by Adonisteve: 7:22pm On May 03, 2023
Omode meta nsere...
Time flies

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by Throwback: 7:22pm On May 03, 2023
This set of musicians put in so much work but only got money to buy jeans, timberland boots, and 2nd hand cars.

The current set of musicians release 1 hit track and are already buying G-Wagon and a house in Lekki.

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by BigYash: 7:22pm On May 03, 2023
You don hit my car oyibo rekpete.. Nigeria jaga jaga .. Everything scatter scatter

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by saphiere(f): 7:22pm On May 03, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Here is a video showing the legends of modern Afro hip hop Tony Tetuila, Eedris Abdulkarim and Adex of Artquake chilling and hanging out at a club.
Tony Tetuila and Eedris were formerly of the same boy band called Remedies which was funded by Tony’s mother. Tony left the group shortly after it was formed and sand a song which claimed the other 2 band members wanted to sideline him because he could not sing.

Tony Tetuila went on to become the most successful of all 3 members of remedies.

Adex was a member of the group that sang Atlanta a super hit song of the last decade with lyrics “ e be like fire Dey burn my body”,

These men put in a lot of work and enjoyed some fame even though not as much as the likes of Davido and Wizkid are enjoying now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdf3k2yB2Tw

Expired tin milk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by foxxydude: 7:22pm On May 03, 2023
Nice that their beef don end

5 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by Karemarealty288(m): 7:23pm On May 03, 2023
I don't understand the concept of wearing dark sunglasses in a dark place.

39 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by Mindlog: 7:23pm On May 03, 2023
You don hit my car, oyinbo repete I say, you don bash my car, gbese repete ....I remember my elder brother buying that CD! cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by owolabi5: 7:25pm On May 03, 2023
CAR PAPERS

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by Afamsi: 7:25pm On May 03, 2023
Handsome young men then... Ugly old men now. Age has its own principles walahi

6 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by yemmight(m): 7:25pm On May 03, 2023
See my people in Ilorin then. These guys entertained us like whao.

17 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by BigYash: 7:25pm On May 03, 2023
Karemarealty288:
I don't understand the concept of wearing dark sunglasses in a dark place.
Maybe na signature grin

5 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by geesilver(m): 7:25pm On May 03, 2023
For Eedris I hope he is not taking hard drink for his kidney ooooo. Cos he just had a replacement not long ago. We don't have any spare to dash out again ooooo

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:26pm On May 03, 2023
The rivalry then
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by VawuIenceProMax: 7:26pm On May 03, 2023
I remembered when I single handedly brought Idris , tony tetula and black face to my school. Omo that Idris big yansh dancer still dey my head. Idris na werey sha.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by Kellie069(m): 7:27pm On May 03, 2023
Tony of the old days , dude with the fine hair color. “You don hit my car, oyibo rekpete “

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by bigdammyj: 7:30pm On May 03, 2023
Big boys club.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by Okiton: 7:33pm On May 03, 2023
cheesy
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by Sbrealtors: 7:33pm On May 03, 2023
Funny man.. you gave a very good advise ..he shouldn't take alcohol but also sir, he didn't even solicit for funds ooo..he didn't ask money from anyone when he needed a transplant....
geesilver:
For Eedris I hope he is not taking hard drink for his kidney ooooo. Cos he just had a replacement not long ago. We don't have any spare to dash out again ooooo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by ShaqFu: 7:33pm On May 03, 2023
Hmmmm. Let them enjoy themselves.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by denzel231: 7:34pm On May 03, 2023
Strong men 💪

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:34pm On May 03, 2023
You don hit my car!!! Nigeria (Zoo) Jaga jaga, everything scatter scatter, poor man them suffer suffer!!! Gunshots!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment / Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018' / Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.