Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,650 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Man Caught For Using Juju To Defraud POS Operator In Bayelsa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught For Using Juju To Defraud POS Operator In Bayelsa (484 Views)

Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) / I Was Caught For Bypassing My Meter, What Should Be My Next Action Pls? / "Millipedes Sent To A Thief's House In Uyo Using Juju" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught For Using Juju To Defraud POS Operator In Bayelsa by TheCreekPlug: 8:48pm On May 03, 2023
One Mr. Miyin Miller, Has Been Caught And Handed Over To The CDC Of Emeyal II Community For Allegedly Using Charms To Defraud POS Operators In Ogbia LGA, Bayelsa state.

Preliminary Investigations Reveal That The Suspect Cuts Plain White Papers In Sizes Of Money And Gives To POS Operators For Deposit.

According To The Man, He Just Succeeded N150,000 (One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira) From A POS Operator In Imiringi Town Before Heading To Emeyal 2 Where He Was Unlucky.

Watch Video 👇

https://www.thecreekplug.com/news/man-caught-for-using-juju-to-defraud-pos-operator-in-bayelsa/

(1) (Reply)

Police Bust Illegal Immigration Ring Using Real Passports / Sad: Young Man Dies In His Sleep A Night Before His Trip Abroad / Ogun: Ladi Adebutu On The Run, Trying To Evade Arrest Over Electoral Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.