Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Latest Photo To Mark Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Latest Photo To Mark Her Birthday (3177 Views)

Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her / Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat / Tiwa Savage Wears Coalnterryvintage Bum Shorts In Latest Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Latest Photo To Mark Her Birthday by valicious1(m): 10:31pm On May 03, 2023
Genny is Forever young. So beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Latest Photo To Mark Her Birthday by Cassandraloius: 10:47pm On May 03, 2023
Happy birthday Genny! You're already blessed among women.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Latest Photo To Mark Her Birthday by nothingspoil70: 10:52pm On May 03, 2023
What kind of hairstyle is this?
Could this woman truly be suffering from a mental breakdown?

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Latest Photo To Mark Her Birthday by BuhariAdvocate: 10:53pm On May 03, 2023
She well so?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Latest Photo To Mark Her Birthday by Nelsononu: 11:44pm On May 03, 2023
Hnnnn
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Latest Photo To Mark Her Birthday by nazicartel(m): 11:56pm On May 03, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
She well so?
yes. Any problem ?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Latest Photo To Mark Her Birthday by phlox4(m): 11:57pm On May 03, 2023
All that glitters are not gold. Nothing last forever.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Latest Photo To Mark Her Birthday by N3TRAL: 11:57pm On May 03, 2023
Anything my sweetheart, Genevieve Nnaji, does is right.

Anytime you're in distress , please call on me πŸ‘‘ Genevieve. I'm willing to give my life to save yours!

I'm not Superman or Batman. I'm Your-man, your superhero.

Give me the chance to go on my knees and lick your feet, Gracious lady.

I have a gallery of your pictures that I've been glued to since morning. You're a Goddess. You deserve happiness, joy, peace, love. You deserve every good thing.

Words cannot sufficiently express how I feel about you πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Latest Photo To Mark Her Birthday by Tolumiide: 12:15am On May 04, 2023
This woman has class. She rules her world with no body standard. She's truly one in a million

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Latest Photo To Mark Her Birthday by aswani(m): 12:21am On May 04, 2023
This woman oozes class, no butt sticking out poses, no cleavage shots, no titillation, nothing.

Hope she is doing OK now after her reported episode that caused her to go to the US a few years ago, I hope she just continues to ooze class and keeps her business out of social media.

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Latest Photo To Mark Her Birthday by festacman(m): 12:25am On May 04, 2023
Happy birthday beautiful Genny baby!

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Latest Photo To Mark Her Birthday by AnyanwuSilas: 1:09am On May 04, 2023
I hate women with fake hair, it's madness to put on Indian or Brazilian hair on your head

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Latest Photo To Mark Her Birthday by ican2020: 3:40am On May 04, 2023
Happy birthday and stay blessed forever
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Latest Photo To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:05am On May 04, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
She well so?

She is well. Wishing her the best on her birthday. She deserves it.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Latest Photo To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:52am On May 04, 2023
She don quit acting? Wetin she dey do now.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Latest Photo To Mark Her Birthday by makdcash(m): 5:21am On May 04, 2023
Always ma love,really love by everyone,what a star,happy birthday sweetie

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Latest Photo To Mark Her Birthday by adebayo201: 5:36am On May 04, 2023
Her latest photo?? 🀣 🀣 🀣

See headline.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Latest Photo To Mark Her Birthday by mytime24(f): 6:16am On May 04, 2023
nothingspoil70:
What kind of hairstyle is this?
Could this woman truly be suffering from a mental breakdown?
bad mouth angry undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Latest Photo To Mark Her Birthday by SporaD8: 6:17am On May 04, 2023
Miss Ever Young.
Even her daughter is not as fresh...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Latest Photo To Mark Her Birthday by jumper524(m): 7:11am On May 04, 2023
Mama Don gibe in to age. She no fine again.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Latest Photo To Mark Her Birthday by Rokiat(f): 7:14am On May 04, 2023
She’s still beautiful it’s the angel in which she took the pic that’s a bit unflattering.

Happy birthday to her.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Latest Photo To Mark Her Birthday by Obakoolex(m): 10:12am On May 04, 2023
Her beauty never fades.... happy birthday rare gem

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Latest Photo To Mark Her Birthday by eepeepook: 11:32am On May 04, 2023
M.s.c.h.e.e.w.

(1) (Reply)

Between Muma Gee And Chioma Chukwuka?- The Untold Truth? / Halima Abubakar And Family Leaving Kano For Good / Nollywood Actors, Iyke Adiele And Maksat Anpe, Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.