Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,186 members, 7,864,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) (31411 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Unveils Electric Buses In Lagos (Photos) / Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) / Truck Crushes Two DELSU Final Year Students To Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) by bouncin04(m): 5:01pm On May 04, 2023
Re: Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) by Amuluonyenaego: 5:03pm On May 04, 2023
post=122916861:
Another Terrible Accident, From ONITSHA

Proudly Brought To You By
Seems like u are always happy reporting bad news

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:03pm On May 04, 2023
Black Thursday
Re: Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) by Lekan239(m): 5:04pm On May 04, 2023
Now what will happen to the driver of the truck, will je go too jail? I have been looking for the question to this ans.

If there is an accident, will the driver go to jail? Maybe a cat was in an accident with a bike and the bike man got severe injury or loss of life. Will the driver of the car go to jail
Re: Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) by simfrost90210: 5:06pm On May 04, 2023
😓😓😓oh Jesus .., not again
.., why all these deaths in Nigeria?
Re: Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) by Onlinekash: 5:06pm On May 04, 2023
Good
Re: Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) by simfrost90210: 5:08pm On May 04, 2023
post=122916861:

angry angry
.., if i know you, you for dey collect ogbonge wotowoto slap normally for dis ur "proudly"

.., wetin dey work you sef?

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) by obembet(f): 5:10pm On May 04, 2023
Vintage100:
A senseless guy commented on a news post where clerics died in Ekiti in an accident. He said hope they were not part of those who voted APC. Now some of the victims here voted Obi, does it mean they got the reward of voting Obi ?? Some people are just naturally senseless

May God repose the soul of the departed

I think say na only me see that senseless comment from that animal... Now that the worst happened In thier region, can we now tag Peter Obi...

Anyway don't let us lose our self cos of those animal who play emotional politics... We are all NIgeria...

RIP to those who lose Thier life 💔

3 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) by obembet(f): 5:11pm On May 04, 2023
Amuluonyenaego:

Seems like u are always happy reporting bad news

The guy mata don tire me

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 5:12pm On May 04, 2023
obembet:

The guy mata don tire me

, Has Won Award When It Comes To Bad News Publication In This Blogging

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) by obembet(f): 5:18pm On May 04, 2023
post=122929804:

, Has Won Award When It Comes To Bad News Publication In This Blogging

Werey re o... Award grin grin grin u no go kill me abeg... I think Nairalanders need to have get-together make we yab ourselves for real small grin

2 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 04, 2023
I blame tinubu.
Re: Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 5:20pm On May 04, 2023
obembet:

Werey re o... Award grin grin grin u no go kill me abeg... I think Nairalanders need to have get-together make we yab ourselves for real small grin

No Dull Moment With . COM
Re: Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) by shineeye1: 5:30pm On May 04, 2023
post=122916858:

https://m.facebook.com/kudos.eva/videos/1258417728429973/?paipv=0&eav=AfaO-Kdx3VrxYLPjcAEi3b9WLZGCAJV_wQjDUzbqmVPgtxzBtM7T0NiQLA8jmMjg0UA

" It is based on the frequent accidents at the spot that made the state government to put signs of ‘don’t load, no bus stop’. But some commercial drivers always ignored the instructions and signs and load passengers to Asaba and Bridgehead."

Such is the way of vile men and women! Any day that passes without any casualty from their disobedience, the transgressor regards laid down rules as silly and himself as very smart. On the day of casualty from disobedience , the smart transgressor cries for mercy - which may not be available...
Re: Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) by Great0ne1: 5:36pm On May 04, 2023
internationalman:
Anyhow country.. No order or whatsoever.

A country that don't have speed limits on any of its roads

A country that don't have roads that's not playable by heavy duty vehicles.

A country that over half of the drivers on the road didn't properly learn driving or it's ethics.

A country that half of the drivers on the road have no driver's license

A country where no one cares if the driver is drunk or not.

A country where drivers toggle between lanes intermittently like it's driving competition..

A country where if the driver see pedestrian crossing that's when they will increase the speed of the vehicle. Very devilish people

A very lawless and tailed country..

Na so person go dey house them go call am say make he come identify the dead body wey motor kill wether na him relative... Go I can't imagine myself being the receiver of such bad news..

Please, God protect us from the many evils of this land called Nigeria
My brother, you just spoke my mind. I have never seen such a disorganised nation. Filled with mad people, who actually think that they are ok
Re: Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) by Warl0ck: 5:40pm On May 04, 2023
Why must it be onitsha?
Why not Ogun,Osun,Ondo, Kwara or Ekiti?
Re: Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) by onuman: 5:44pm On May 04, 2023
Who cares? Not the leaders of the country. The APC was being rejected by larger number of voters last presidential election, when Mahmood Yakubu saw it and threw away the Electoral Act of 2022 and used fraud to returned APC to power.
Re: Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) by DaveHarry(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2023
internationalman:

A country that over half of the drivers on the road didn't properly learn driving or it's ethics.

A country where drivers toggle between lanes intermittently like it's driving competition..

A country where if the driver see pedestrian crossing that's when they will increase the speed of the vehicle. Very devilish people

Na so person go dey house them go call am say make he come identify the dead body wey motor kill wether na him relative... Go I can't imagine myself being the receiver of such bad news..

You and those liking and sharing your comment are idiots. So you did not read the part of the news story where it says because of such occurrences, government had to put a no bus loading, no bus parking instruction order in that place. So government will still control how people drive. Ignorant people like you are the problem we have in this country

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) by Afamed: 6:55pm On May 04, 2023
post=122916861:

Be sensitivity with other people misfortune.

Your choice of words are not too good
Re: Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) by Morphinne: 7:06pm On May 04, 2023
internationalman:

Funnily and sadly, airheads like you actually liked your comment grin
Must we always blame the government over avoidable deaths?
It was clearly written that due to the incessant occurrence of accidents in that axis, the govt placed a no-parking/loading signs on this said road which were blatantly ignored by those air-headed obingo drivers like you.
Chinedu, I know you hawk gala and follow obîngo all your life but please, always take your time to read well before dabbling into discuss that are beyond your comprehension.
Re: Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) by Ezmans: 7:20pm On May 04, 2023
Re: Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2023
Vintage100:
A senseless guy commented on a news post where clerics died in Ekiti in an accident. He said hope they were not part of those who voted APC. Now some of the victims here voted Obi, does it mean they got the reward of voting Obi ?? Some people are just naturally senseless

May God repose the soul of the departed
Is it today that you noticed that almost 30% of Nairaland users are mental deranged? You will know them by their comment here.

Meanwhile RIP to the deads.
There are 1001 ways to die in nigeria.
Re: Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) by Fstar1: 12:42am On May 05, 2023
internationalman:

A very lawless and failed country..

Na so person go dey house them go call am say make he come identify the dead body wey motor kill wether na him relative... God I can't imagine myself being the receiver of such bad news..

Rest in peace to the deceased.
It's so pathetic. But like you're not living here sir? Judging by your username though
Re: Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) by internationalman(m): 1:28am On May 05, 2023
Fstar1:

It's so pathetic. But like you're not living here sir? Judging by your username though

I'm still living here for now
Re: Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) by Fstar1: 1:31am On May 05, 2023
internationalman:

I'm still living here for now
Okay but you too wants to japa soon.. don't leave us alone now grin
Re: Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) by delishpot: 7:13am On May 05, 2023
Nigeria, a natural death camp created by Nigerians out of wickedness and greed

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Did Peckham (In London) Get Annexed By Nigeria? / The Ten Worst Places To Live In The World / Moving To Norway Soonest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.