Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

First Bank MD, Nnamdi Okonkwo Three Others To Face Forgery Charges, Criminal.... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank MD, Nnamdi Okonkwo Three Others To Face Forgery Charges, Criminal.... (671 Views)

FBN Holdings Appoints Nnamdi Okonkwo As GMD / Nnamdi Okonkwo: Fidelity Bank Says Former CEO Is Not Being Probed / Fidelity's Nnamdi Okonkwo Speaks On Banks' Capacity To Implement New CBN Credit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank MD, Nnamdi Okonkwo Three Others To Face Forgery Charges, Criminal.... by augustine77: 3:10pm On May 04, 2023
THE Federal Ministry of Justice has charged First Bank of Nigeria Limited, its managing director, Nnamdi Okonkwo and three other individuals with forgery. READ MORE: https://newsdeskng.com/2023/03/31/first-bank-md-nnamdi-okonkwo-three-others-to-face-forgery-charges-criminal-breach-of-trust/

Re: First Bank MD, Nnamdi Okonkwo Three Others To Face Forgery Charges, Criminal.... by Burob: 3:16pm On May 04, 2023
augustine77:
THE Federal Ministry of Justice has charged First Bank of Nigeria Limited, its managing director, Nnamdi Okonkwo and three other individuals with forgery. READ MORE: https://newsdeskng.com/2023/03/31/first-bank-md-nnamdi-okonkwo-three-others-to-face-forgery-charges-criminal-breach-of-trust/
Wild goose chase.
Re: First Bank MD, Nnamdi Okonkwo Three Others To Face Forgery Charges, Criminal.... by Phoen1X: 3:42pm On May 04, 2023
augustine77:
Federal ministry of INJUSTICE.
Re: First Bank MD, Nnamdi Okonkwo Three Others To Face Forgery Charges, Criminal.... by GodIsBiafran: 4:09pm On May 04, 2023
Igbos targeted AGAIN. Give us Biafra!
Re: First Bank MD, Nnamdi Okonkwo Three Others To Face Forgery Charges, Criminal.... by Lifestone(m): 4:28pm On May 04, 2023
GodIsBiafran:
Igbos targeted AGAIN. Give us Biafra!
You guys should try and be reading before making embarrassing comments.
This is disgraceful

1 Like

Re: First Bank MD, Nnamdi Okonkwo Three Others To Face Forgery Charges, Criminal.... by GodIsBiafran: 4:29pm On May 04, 2023
Lifestone:

You guys should try and be reading be

who is dis? Animal or thing? Ta getat!
Re: First Bank MD, Nnamdi Okonkwo Three Others To Face Forgery Charges, Criminal.... by Lifestone(m): 4:30pm On May 04, 2023
GodIsBiafran:

who is dis? Animal or thing? Ta getat!
Just read first and come back to comment. I know reading is very difficult for you guys, but try and read this time around.

1 Like

Re: First Bank MD, Nnamdi Okonkwo Three Others To Face Forgery Charges, Criminal.... by GodIsBiafran: 4:36pm On May 04, 2023
Lifestone:

Just read first and come back to comment. I know reading is very difficult for you guys, but try and read this time around.

Almajiri telling a whole Nwafor how to read. I don't blame you, I blame lord luggard.
Re: First Bank MD, Nnamdi Okonkwo Three Others To Face Forgery Charges, Criminal.... by Mitchy49(m): 4:37pm On May 04, 2023
Human being is corrupt by Nature
Re: First Bank MD, Nnamdi Okonkwo Three Others To Face Forgery Charges, Criminal.... by Lifestone(m): 4:41pm On May 04, 2023
GodIsBiafran:

Almajiri telling a whole Nwafor how to read. I don't blame you, I blame lord luggard.
After reading I'm sure you now see why I gave you the first advice. So next time endeavour to read before putting comments. Bye
Re: First Bank MD, Nnamdi Okonkwo Three Others To Face Forgery Charges, Criminal.... by GodIsBiafran: 4:42pm On May 04, 2023
Lifestone:

After reading I'm sure you now see why I gave you the first advice. So next time endeavour to read before putting comments. Bye

Yes, you're right

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn 500k Monthly Making Use Of Your Smartphone With ABC Course. / Would U Like To Be Part Of History About To Be Made / New One For You:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.