Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Chukwuebuka Remigious Weds Uchenna Racheal (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Chukwuebuka Remigious Weds Uchenna Racheal (Photos) (25115 Views)

Babatunde Fashola's Daughter, Yewande, Weds Posi Ogunlesi (Photos) / Lady Weds Her Man Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuebuka Remigious Weds Uchenna Racheal (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 11:35am On May 05, 2023
bloomstories:
Popular Fashion Entrepreneur Chukwuebuka Remigious Joined In Holy Matrimony With Hearthrob In Anambra

Former Miss Uchenna Racheal, now Mrs. has been joined in holy matrimony with her long time lover and professional fashion entrepreneur Chukwuebuka Remigious.

The duo traditionally sealed their union on Saturday, April 15, 2023 at the bride's father, Chief Eugene Onyeagolu's compound in Abidi village, Umuoji in Idemili North LGA of Anambra state.

This was followed by white wedding which was well attended by top class individuals in Anambra and beyond.

Guests were treated to a wonderful reception at one of the leading hospitality centres in Anambra state amidst cheers and fanfare.

They prayed for a peaceful and happy union for the couple.

Remove drug money n kidnapping money from average Yeagbos n see how dey beg to afford a single bottle water. Yet they r d loudest to display ill-gotten wealth
Re: Chukwuebuka Remigious Weds Uchenna Racheal (Photos) by bepositive11: 11:41am On May 05, 2023
You sef what's your body count? Aren't you also a used product?

Let those women be. Stop shaming them. If you don't want to marry them keep it to yourself.

IgbosNIGHTMARE:
Beautiful and beauty is NEVER ENOUGH.
PURITY AND CHASTITY IS THE BIG DEAL

I'LL RATHER MARRY AN AVERAGE LOOKING DECENT AND VIRGIN GIRL, THAN TO MARRY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS IN THE WORLD WITH EVEN MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT.

What's there to value, cherish and behold in something that various guys have used and deposited their genetic fluids repeatedly
SOME BASTARDS WILL EVEN BE GIVING THEM HEAD... SUCKING AND SWALLOWING OTHER GUYS' FLUIDS.... grin

SAY NO TO OLOSHO
SAY NO TO HOOKUP
SAY NO LEFTOVERS
SAY NO TO USED PRODUCTS
Re: Chukwuebuka Remigious Weds Uchenna Racheal (Photos) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 11:54am On May 05, 2023
bepositive11:
You sef what's your body count? Aren't you also a used product?

Let those women be. Stop shaming them. If you don't want to marry them keep it to yourself.

Lol
See frustrated soul cheesy
I guess you are and must be eating a miserable leftover at moment cheesy
Re: Chukwuebuka Remigious Weds Uchenna Racheal (Photos) by bepositive11: 12:02pm On May 05, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Lol
See frustrated soul cheesy
I guess you are and must be eating a miserable leftover at moment cheesy

It is you that is the frustrated soul. The way you talk about women is disgusting. I pity the woman you marry.
Re: Chukwuebuka Remigious Weds Uchenna Racheal (Photos) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 12:11pm On May 05, 2023
bepositive11:

It is you that is the frustrated soul. The way you talk about women is disgusting. I pity the woman you marry.
The way you hypocritically make excuses for stupidity and immortality is disgusting. You're one of the major problem of the world and you stupid thinking is the reason why many women think they can get away without taking accountability for their waywardness, promiscuity and recklessness.
In this world, you can't get away with anything.
Re: Chukwuebuka Remigious Weds Uchenna Racheal (Photos) by Patrickyemi: 12:16pm On May 05, 2023
MissOpe:

I'm interested

I run a mentorship program for 1k. I will teach you everything I know about YouTube. If interested see my signature for contact.
Re: Chukwuebuka Remigious Weds Uchenna Racheal (Photos) by Patrickyemi: 12:17pm On May 05, 2023
FireUpNow:

What are your hidden charges? Since there is no free lunch in Freetown.

It’s 1k for mentorship
Re: Chukwuebuka Remigious Weds Uchenna Racheal (Photos) by Godsbaby1(f): 12:18pm On May 05, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Omo that’s a nice one. Long life. Omo before you marry make sure you have multiple streams of income o. Do you know you can start a YouTube channel today and start making money in usd before December? Mention me if interested
I'm interested
Re: Chukwuebuka Remigious Weds Uchenna Racheal (Photos) by bepositive11: 12:26pm On May 05, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

The way you hypocritically make excuses for stupidity and immortality is disgusting. You're one of the major problem of the world and you stupid thinking is the reason why many women think they can get away without taking accountability for their waywardness, promiscuity and recklessness.
In this world, you can't get away with anything.

Get away with what? What's your own body count? You sleep with women anyhow then come here to shame those women who act like you. Isn't that pathetic?

If you cannot maintain a body count of less than 2 don't come here to shame women who are like you.
Re: Chukwuebuka Remigious Weds Uchenna Racheal (Photos) by Patrickyemi: 12:26pm On May 05, 2023
mezebel:
I am interested

I charge 1k for my mentorship scheme, if interested see my bio
Re: Chukwuebuka Remigious Weds Uchenna Racheal (Photos) by obaidan: 12:27pm On May 05, 2023
Fellow men, stop wearing loafers and slip on on suit. Go correct go proper, do Oxford or a proper laced shoe or pataapata monkstrap.... overskill dey mess things up. I know u want to appear stylish but understand style first before u attempt to rock that piece

1 Like

Re: Chukwuebuka Remigious Weds Uchenna Racheal (Photos) by Patrickyemi: 12:33pm On May 05, 2023
Kinzo0917:

100% interested. How do I go about it?

can mentor you on how to start and run a profitable YouTube channel. I charge 1k naira. If interested see my bio for cont@ct info.
Re: Chukwuebuka Remigious Weds Uchenna Racheal (Photos) by Patrickyemi: 12:43pm On May 05, 2023
Godsbaby1:

I'm interested

can mentor you on how to start and run a profitable YouTube channel. I charge 1k naira. If interested see my bio for cont@ct info.
Re: Chukwuebuka Remigious Weds Uchenna Racheal (Photos) by Alaga2222(m): 1:31pm On May 05, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Omo that’s a nice one. Long life. Omo before you marry make sure you have multiple streams of income o. Do you know you can start a YouTube channel today and start making money in usd before December? Mention me if interested

I’m 💯 percent interested, How do I go about it
Re: Chukwuebuka Remigious Weds Uchenna Racheal (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 1:35pm On May 05, 2023
Patrickyemi:

It’s 1k for mentorship
Ok
Re: Chukwuebuka Remigious Weds Uchenna Racheal (Photos) by DBossNG(m): 2:21pm On May 05, 2023
unclothedness in the name of fashion
Re: Chukwuebuka Remigious Weds Uchenna Racheal (Photos) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 2:23pm On May 05, 2023
bepositive11:

Get away with what? What's your own body count? You sleep with women anyhow then come here to shame those women who act like you. Isn't that pathetic?

If you cannot maintain a body count of less than 2 don't come here to shame women who are like you.
Mumu
Shaybi you know my bodycount grin
Guilty conscience will always kill you people.
If you're not guilty, you won't be barking and wailing on this subject matter.
Re: Chukwuebuka Remigious Weds Uchenna Racheal (Photos) by Patrickyemi: 2:36pm On May 05, 2023
Alaga2222:

I’m 💯 percent interested, How do I go about it

I can mentor you on how to start and run a profitable YouTube channel. I charge 1k naira. If interested see my bio for cont@ct info.
Re: Chukwuebuka Remigious Weds Uchenna Racheal (Photos) by tasalanoni(m): 5:23pm On May 05, 2023
Congrats to him and his wife. But in all sincerity, his suit doesn't look close to something owned by a fashion entrepreneur!
Re: Chukwuebuka Remigious Weds Uchenna Racheal (Photos) by bepositive11: 6:00pm On May 05, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Mumu
Shaybi you know my bodycount grin
Guilty conscience will always kill you people.
If you're not guilty, you won't be barking and wailing on this subject matter.

You know yourself. You're not any different from those women you're shaming.
Re: Chukwuebuka Remigious Weds Uchenna Racheal (Photos) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 6:09pm On May 05, 2023
bepositive11:

You know yourself. You're not any different from those women you're shaming.
I guess I'll only be like them if I'm like you cheesy
Re: Chukwuebuka Remigious Weds Uchenna Racheal (Photos) by GGirll: 7:17pm On May 05, 2023
Good IGBOs marry yourselves. I love to see you smile
Re: Chukwuebuka Remigious Weds Uchenna Racheal (Photos) by AfonjaPriest: 7:30pm On May 05, 2023
After all the lavish wastes, I hope, in the course of time, they won't decide to go their separate ways.
Re: Chukwuebuka Remigious Weds Uchenna Racheal (Photos) by SweetSauce(f): 7:23pm On May 09, 2023
wink2015:
ummh !

That name of the bridegroom REMIGIOUS

It is a CALIBRATED NAME !

or should we call it a FABRICATED NAME ?

Remigious virsus REMITTANCES !

What a CALIBRATED NAME !

Parents are CALIBRATING NAMES.

It is common with the Igbo people of eastern part of Nigeria.

I have come across names such as CHIMAMANDA, POLYCARP, etc

CALIBRATED NAMES !
Over Sabi will not kpai you, is it not better you make research instead of yarning dust.
How is Polycarp and Remigous a calibrated name?
Fyi, there is something we call saint names in the Catholic Church, every Catholic has one, so Polycarp and Remigous are one, while Chimamanda is an Igbo name.
Stop the cap!
Re: Chukwuebuka Remigious Weds Uchenna Racheal (Photos) by SweetSauce(f): 7:26pm On May 09, 2023
wink2015:
ummh !

That name of the bridegroom REMIGIOUS

It is a CALIBRATED NAME !

or should we call it a FABRICATED NAME ?

Remigious virsus REMITTANCES !

What a CALIBRATED NAME !

Parents are CALIBRATING NAMES.

It is common with the Igbo people of eastern part of Nigeria.

I have come across names such as CHIMAMANDA, POLYCARP, etc

CALIBRATED NAMES !
E say na remittance.
Omo! Una go dey do like say una know something but nothing dey upstairs.
Typical attitude of a black man, they won't make research on something they don't know, but will jump into conclusion.
See as you just embarrassed urself on SM, mtcheeeeew!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos / First Time As An MC Of An Occasion: How Do I Go About It? / The Duties And Functions Of The Best Man At A Nigerian Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.