Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Benin Naira Land User Lets Get To Know The Real Fellows Among Us - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Benin Naira Land User Lets Get To Know The Real Fellows Among Us (552 Views)

Nid Xtian Fellows For Friendship! / Lets Get Sassy Here / Drop Your 2go User Name,you Might Be Lucky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin Naira Land User Lets Get To Know The Real Fellows Among Us by stevano(m): 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2007
Guys,
It's good we get to know those of us who reside in Benin and we could discover good friends among ourselves, wink
Re: Benin Naira Land User Lets Get To Know The Real Fellows Among Us by enattoe(m): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2007
(Re: Benin Naira Land User Lets Get To Know The Real Fellows Among Us )

wat is it about Benin fellows
Re: Benin Naira Land User Lets Get To Know The Real Fellows Among Us by ajadrage: 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2007
Bini people, how una dey? Okay, I go dey observe this thread small grin Cos I'm a son of the soil. We could invite people like Iice and Mukinatu and any other interested member of the land to come see the fabled ancient city someday, abi? grin
Re: Benin Naira Land User Lets Get To Know The Real Fellows Among Us by fatstan1: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2008
how old is this thread and hope its still on cos i dey bini and i dey apps(phone) crazy so if u feeling me lets talk some more and bump this page to the top.

(1) (Reply)

I'm The One U Searchin / I Need A Birthday Mate<april 6th> / Meet Your Desired Spouse With Utmost Confidentiality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.