Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty (35422 Views)

Dunamis Fake Testimony: NDU Law Faculty Exam Paper Mimics Case / Check Out This Number Five Question From UNIUYO Philosophy Exam / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by Kingsmeal: 11:25am On May 05, 2023
“Madam, you see that tribunal case eh…bring extra meat..forgettit! You see that AND 25% in FCT, na God go punish who put AND for there. Make I chop finish I dey enter court. Just watch and see.”

https://twitter.com/General_Oluchi/status/1654061716806696960?t=fwvJKKmEZbBZtgKPBWMH2A&s=19

Check out this tactical question from ABU Zaria.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by Kingsmeal: 11:25am On May 05, 2023
grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by Tntsi: 11:28am On May 05, 2023
grin grin grin
Just write, OBIDATTI is coming. Tinubu is going no where , and submit.

248 Likes 30 Shares

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by Parachoko: 11:29am On May 05, 2023
And don cause wahala grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by Urheadmaster(m): 11:29am On May 05, 2023
10 percent bonus for one answer

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by Nobody: 11:31am On May 05, 2023
Omo! If the lecture nah APC card carrying member. You must find away to turn the And to or. If not, nah you know.

100 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:38am On May 05, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban Presido

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by maestroferddi: 11:40am On May 05, 2023
No lawyer can contradict what an AND means legally speaking...

We are waiting and watching...

132 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by garfield1: 11:47am On May 05, 2023
maestroferddi:
No lawyer can contradict what an AND means legally speaking...

We are waiting and watching...

And in law is different from and in lay sense son.even if theres a rerun,obi won't partake

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by isan(m): 11:48am On May 05, 2023
Is the lectural going to mark the test after the tribunal pass the judgement ?

11 Likes

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by EngrKemp: 11:52am On May 05, 2023
garfield1:

And in law is different from and in lay sense son.even if theres a rerun,obi won't partake

Rerun will be btw Atiku and Amaechi.

And Amaechi wins it

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by MadamExcellency: 11:53am On May 05, 2023
garfield1:

And in law is different from and in lay sense son.even if there's a rerun, obi won't partake

I just read the Examination questions, and the comment you quoted but did not see Peter Obi anywhere there.

Are you this obsessed with politics and by extension Peter Obi that you can't allow any scholarly debate on Nairaland without prejudice?

180 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by alsudan: 11:54am On May 05, 2023
garfield1:

If there’s a rerun, you know who all of Obi’s votes will go to naa. Thiefnubuu is finished

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by jUeLiZ: 11:55am On May 05, 2023
Some will use sentiment to answer that question

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by MadamExcellency: 11:56am On May 05, 2023
alsudan:

If there’s a rerun, you know who all of Obi’s votes will go to naa. Thiefnubuu is finished

I don't know you but I will vote Tinubu. I have my reasons.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by garfield1: 11:56am On May 05, 2023
alsudan:

There will be no rerun son.even if there is,tinubu will be in power by then and obi strongholds will be massively suppressed

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by garfield1: 11:58am On May 05, 2023
MadamExcellency:

I just read the Examination questions, and the comment you quoted but did not see Peter Obi anywhere there.

Are you this obsessed with politics and by extension Peter Obi that you can't allow any scholarly debate on Nairaland without prejudice?

Mentioning obi was an aside.besides obi fans are the ones advancing that fct matter

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by alsudan: 11:59am On May 05, 2023
garfield1:

There will be no rerun son.even if there is,tinubu will be in power by then and obi strongholds will be massively suppressed

My boy and his fantasies. You really think what played out during the sham elections will play out again during the rerun. Wait and see! grin

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by garfield1: 11:59am On May 05, 2023
EngrKemp:

And Amaechi wins it

Atiku can never rule

6 Likes

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by garfield1: 12:00pm On May 05, 2023
alsudan:

My boy and his fantasies. You really think what played out during the sham elections will play out again during the rerun. Wait and see! grin

It has always played out since 1999 and will always play out.why not concentrate on obi and any crumbs he will dish out stingily?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by shanaka4u(m): 12:07pm On May 05, 2023
One thing I am sure of, by the time the court starts determining this issue of 25% in FCT and other issues in the petition, the court would have held that it lacked jurisdiction to entertain the petition. So even if the court holds that the 25% in FCT is mandatory , such will not change anything as it would just be an academic exercise. I don't know why people are still expectants about this petition.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by Basic123: 12:12pm On May 05, 2023
Tntsi:
grin grin grin
Just write, OBIDATTI is coming. Tinubu is going no where , and submit.
Then you are failed 😆

Infact,you failed your children own join!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by boltwings: 12:12pm On May 05, 2023
someone should use chatgpt to solve this question, let's see the answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by franchasofficia: 12:13pm On May 05, 2023
Nlfpmod cool
Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by mycar: 12:21pm On May 05, 2023
for the fact that the "AND" is highlighted in capital letter shows that FCT is a must

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by pquaver(m): 12:25pm On May 05, 2023
EngrKemp:

And Amaechi wins it

You think you are smart.. Amaechi wins it, so it will look like u r neutral, supporting an apc candidate,.. Why inside u pray that Amaechi comes up against atiku so that Amaechi go collect wotowoto abi.. Well it will remain in ur imagination

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by OKOATA(m): 12:25pm On May 05, 2023
shanaka4u:
One thing I am sure of, by the time the court starts determining this issue of 25% in FCT and other issues in the petition, the court would have held that it lacked jurisdiction to entertain the petition. So even if the court holds that the 25% in FCT is mandatory , such will not change anything as it would just be an academic exercise. I don't know why people are still expectants about this petition.

People are expectant of it because that's what the law says, if the law should go against it's own rule then there's every right as a citizen to also go against the Law and that will lead to anarchy. You can't set a Law, go against it and call it an exercise.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 05, 2023
If I was in this exam hall. The easiest way to get a good grade in this course to to answer the question using the past court ruling. Quote the ruling, write the name of the judges. No lecturer will fail you for that. Until the make a new ruling, use the past one.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by blacksam01: 12:39pm On May 05, 2023
garfield1:

yes..let him not partake...den Atiku corrects his mistakes and win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by blacksam01: 12:45pm On May 05, 2023
Kaysnow:
If I was in this exam hall. The easiest way to get a good grade in this course to to answer the question using the past court ruling. Quote the ruling, write the name of the judges. No lecturer will fail you for that. Until the make a new ruling, use the past one.

thats how law is interpreted..they use previous declarations whichre now law.. except its a higher court who can entertain it again and re -interprete,but in this case, the supreme court has already ruled on it against buharia versus obj

18 Likes

Re: 25% In FCT: Exam Question From ABU, Zaria Law Faculty by OKOATA(m): 1:05pm On May 05, 2023
garfield1:

Rerun so they can waste another 500B abi. BAt will be disqualified for many reasons clean and clear.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Visit To Oau, An Eyewitness' Account(+pics) / Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos / Uniben Best Graduating Student In Surgery Receives New Laptop And 100 Pounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.