Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,411 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

I Am Not Involved In Any Sex Relationship With Bobirisky- Joseph Momodu Debunked - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Not Involved In Any Sex Relationship With Bobirisky- Joseph Momodu Debunked (202 Views)

Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React / Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag / Photos Of Corpers Involved In A Motor Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Involved In Any Sex Relationship With Bobirisky- Joseph Momodu Debunked by timoflex(m): 3:37pm On May 05, 2023
Popoular Actor joseph momodu has debunked claims going round the social media that he was involved in a sex relationship with bobirisky..

Bobrisky had shared a sexual video with an unidentified man to market an aphrodisiac product.

The video released a sparked many reactions from the social media questioning the identity of the man and contemplating if it was joseph momodu.

Reacting to his instagram page clears the air saying that he was not involved in sex with bobirisky.

“My attention is drawn to a disturbing video trending online, about an influencer & a model Advertising a product, while the model used by this influencer shared striking looks with me accidentally, let it be known that it is not me, please, you people should stop insulting me already.” He wrote
www.thepandoranewspaper.com

(1) (Reply)

Are B3 Bomber Jackets Available With Spikes? / Authentic Kilt Makers In Scotland: Traditional Craftsmanship At Its Best / How To Use Twitter To Promote Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.