Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,432 members, 7,861,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

If You Are Interested In Making Money From Novel Writing Come Here - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / If You Are Interested In Making Money From Novel Writing Come Here (254 Views)

Monetize Your Novel Writing Skill And Earn In Dollars / Need Help With Your Novel? Writing Characters, Setting, Plotting, Or Suspense / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Interested In Making Money From Novel Writing Come Here by IamPlato(m): 10:42pm On May 05, 2023
For those who are ready to make money from writing.

Note: only fiction writers and you must be a writer that writes Romance, marriage romance, werewolf romance, Billionaire romance, office romance, mafia boss romance. These are the trending genres, any other genre may not make you money.

Send me a WhatsApp message + 2 3 4 8 1 6 6 7 8 1 9 4 6

I can't post the link here because they could ban me with excuse that it is scam.

Also note, I am not collecting any money from you for this oh. All you have to do is send me a message and I will provide you the link to create and account and start writing.

Re: If You Are Interested In Making Money From Novel Writing Come Here by IamPlato(m): 8:18am On May 06, 2023
I see good writers on Facebook alot, they write good stories for free and they are not making money with their skill.
You write because you love to create and explore imagination which is a good thing but you deserve better, you should be earning from those free writings you do.
I will put you true how to start earning easily, I will guide you not to make same mistakes as I did. I will save you a lot of mental stress.
Re: If You Are Interested In Making Money From Novel Writing Come Here by IamPlato(m): 9:52am On May 06, 2023
You are not paying any money, as long as you can write fiction books
Re: If You Are Interested In Making Money From Novel Writing Come Here by IamPlato(m): 1:16pm On May 06, 2023
Offer still open...
Re: If You Are Interested In Making Money From Novel Writing Come Here by cecoro7095: 7:30pm On May 15, 2023
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Survey: Can You Read One Chapter For 3 Naira / Memoir/biography Writer / Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.