Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

The Naija Tech Assistant Is Now Here! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Naija Tech Assistant Is Now Here! (546 Views)

No Paypal Account?then Try The Naija Way Of Buying And Selling Online / Cloud Computing.how Does It In The Naija It Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Naija Tech Assistant Is Now Here! by naijatecha: 10:32am On Sep 25, 2011
Ok, i've been on this site for a while as a guest but now i've decided to become a more active member. I have great interest in gadgets and tech stuff and have access to lots of information about them so from time to time i'll be bringing you updates on the world of tech. you can also post problems you may be having with your gadgets and devices and i'll see if i can get information that can help you resolve them. i'm not asking for money from anyone, just doing what i enjoy. so keep a sharp lookout for my posts in all of Nairaland's technology boards. or follow me on twitter @naijatechassist. Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

My Hp Pc Installation Problem / What's The Major Difference Between ENCARTAR & BRITANICA? / Compaq Presario Cq60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.