Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,488 members, 7,847,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics) (1536 Views)

Fire Razes Marian Market In Calabar, Cross River State (Photos) / Cross River House Of Assembly Bans 55 Taxation Agencies From The State / Cross River Garment Factory Staff Celebrates One Year Of Factory On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics) by boltwings: 2:42pm On May 06, 2023
I urgently need this. My mind has not been at rest for 3 days now. I need this please...any where(catholic shop) they have it in Abuja just let me know the address.

The circled image is the exact crucifix I want. I used to see it in my church sacramentals shop but I went there today but it has finished

Re: Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics) by mymadam(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2023
boltwings:
I urgently need this. My mind has not been at rest for 3 days now. I need this please...any where(catholic shop) they have it in Abuja just let me know the address.

The circled image is the exact crucifix I want. I used to see it in my church sacramentals shop but I went there today but it has finished
Check at the Catholic Cathedral (Church) bookshop. Ask the catechist.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics) by Westerhoffe(m): 2:57pm On May 06, 2023
Idols and images.

Exodus 20 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
³ Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
⁴ Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
⁵ Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics) by Westerhoffe(m): 3:00pm On May 06, 2023
boltwings:

If your mind isn't at rest, this isn't what you need.

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics) by boltwings: 3:08pm On May 06, 2023
mymadam:

Check at the Catholic Cathedral (Church) bookshop. Ask the catechist.
the one at asokoro?
Re: Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics) by boltwings: 3:11pm On May 06, 2023
Westerhoffe:

If your mind isn't at rest, this isn't what you need.
you just displayed your ignorance above. I don't have time to argue with baby christians who doesn't read their bible or allow themselves to be misinformed by someone who doesn't read or understands his bible. Type on Google why catholics use image and if it's good or bad...start learning from there.
Re: Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics) by mymadam(m): 3:15pm On May 06, 2023
boltwings:
the one at asokoro?
Yes
Re: Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics) by boltwings: 3:29pm On May 06, 2023
mymadam:
Yes
okk...on my way already
Re: Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics) by Westerhoffe(m): 3:31pm On May 06, 2023
boltwings:
you just displayed your ignorance above. I don't have time to argue with baby christians who doesn't read their bible or allow themselves to be misinformed by someone who doesn't read or understands his bible. Type on Google why catholics use image and if it's good or bad...start learning from there.

I should be the one telling you exactly that… the Bible was already clear about such images. You not understanding the Bible you claim to read is what you just displayed.

Your mind is not at rest and what you're searching for turns out to be a stake and ceramic molded image of an unknown caricature you call Jesus Christ.

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics) by boltwings: 4:20pm On May 06, 2023
mymadam:

Yes
I am back home. they have it but closed and I was asked to come back tomorrow. They don't open on Saturdays. I will be there tomorrow. thanks once again...
Re: Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics) by mymadam(m): 4:25pm On May 06, 2023
boltwings:
I am back home. they have it but closed and I was asked to come back tomorrow. They don't open on Saturdays. I will be there tomorrow. thanks once again...
You're welcome. To God be the Glory 🙌🏽

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics) by DesChyko: 6:08am On Jul 06, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Idols and images.

Exodus 20 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁴ Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
⁵ Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Quick question; Do you have a picture of anyone living or dead anywhere in house. If yes and if you do, is your intention and the purpose to replace the presence and essence of such person? If your answer to the latter question is No, then your quotation is out of place.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics) by endy69: 7:07am On Jul 06, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Idols and images.

Exodus 20 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
But you snap yourself with your phone. And enlarge it to keep it in your house. Are you not inside the earth and your pastor print stickers and you buy to place on your door

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics) by TBforgive: 7:33am On Jul 06, 2023
grin grin

I like how you guys argue
Re: Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics) by Westerhoffe(m): 8:42am On Jul 06, 2023
endy69:

But you snap yourself with your phone. And enlarge it to keep it in your house. Are you not inside the earth and your pastor print stickers and you buy to place on your door

A wild guess so untrue. angry
Don't say things you don't know any individual… it's annoying.
I'm not a mental slave of any religion or religious leader(s).

Where did you see my picture in a frame in my house? undecided
Where did you see any stickers on my door?
Stop making comments directly about people you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics) by Westerhoffe(m): 8:43am On Jul 06, 2023
DesChyko:

Quick question; Do you have a picture of anyone living or dead anywhere in house. If yes and if you do, is your intention and the purpose to replace the presence and essence of such person? If your answer to the latter question is No, then your quotation is out of place.

Nice ask…
I don't have and I don't need it.
Re: Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics) by Nbote(m): 9:02am On Jul 06, 2023
boltwings:

Go to Holy Rosary Catholic Church Mambolo street here in Abuja
Re: Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics) by endy69: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2023
Westerhoffe:

A wild guess so untrue. angry
Don't say things you don't know any individual… it's annoying.
I'm not a mental slave of any religion or religious leader(s).

Where did you see my picture in a frame in my house? undecided
Where did you see any stickers on my door?
Stop making comments directly about people you don't know.
Coming online shows you use a smartphone. You see images don't you? Images are definitely in your phone. Icons are images too and they are of the world. Stop coming online and stop using anything that has images. Or just tell me you have never watched any movies make thunder strike you now. Anytime you una see Catholic you'll come with your nonsense. Tell me the church you worship at if you get mind.
Re: Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics) by Mccallistas(m): 9:58am On Jul 06, 2023
endy69:

Even if he has, does he bow down to it?

Isaac should have spent all his life worshipping and thanking the lamb sent to be killed for him to be saved, rather than, thanking the Almighty God who saved him through the lamb.

Your father who is a king sent his warrior to save you from captivity. Now, you are saved and back, will you spend your time thanking the warrior and praising him or glorifying your father who sent the helper.

Help cannot come on its own.

God does not share His glory with anyone.

A word for a wise is enough.
Re: Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics) by endy69: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2023
Mccallistas:

Even if he has, does he bow down to it?

Isaac should have spent all his life worshipping and thanking the lamb sent to be killed for him to be saved, rather than, thanking the Almighty God who saved him through the lamb.

Your father who is a king sent his warrior to save you from captivity. Now, you are saved and back, will you spend your time thanking the warrior and praising him or glorifying your father who sent the helper.

Help cannot come on its own.

God does not share His glory with anyone.

A word for a wise is enough.
Make not for yourself (any) images in heaven, on earth or underneath the earth. Now, if you so much like this verse and want to keep everything in it, why make images in the first place? Don't use any device that captures images. Don't and even Nigerian Coat of arms, your company logo, your church banner, your parents pictures, your kids pictures are all images. On the issue of "worship" when you're ready I'd teach you all you need to know.
Re: Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics) by Mccallistas(m): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2023
endy69:

Make not for yourself (any) images in heaven, on earth or underneath the earth. Now, if you so much like this verse and want to keep everything in it, why make images in the first place? Don't use any device that captures images. Don't and even Nigerian Coat of arms, your company logo, your church banner, your parents pictures, your kids pictures are all images. On the issue of "worship" when you're ready I'd teach you all you need to know.

What is your intention for making those images, He talked about on Ex 20 vs 4? That's why He clarified on vs 5 that you should not bow down to them nor worship them... Na im be the Koko.
Re: Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics) by Westerhoffe(m): 10:30am On Jul 06, 2023
endy69:

Coming online shows you use a smartphone. You see images don't you? Images are definitely in your phone. Icons are images too and they are of the world. Stop coming online and stop using anything that has images. Or just tell me you have never watched any movies make thunder strike you now. Anytime you una see Catholic you'll come with your nonsense. Tell me the church you worship at if you get mind.

grin
Listen to yourself!

I don't bleeping bow down to any bleeping images!
I don't pray to any bleeping images!!
I don't bleeping worship before any images!!!
I don't kneel before any images!!!!
I don't look up to any bleeping images while praying!!!!!
I don't consider any bleeping images of any person and consider them to be any bleeping human or Saints!!!!!!

That is where you image worshippers get it all wrong!

Use your brains and wisdom for once because you're already out of line trying to defend your open idolatry.
grin grin grin
Re: Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics) by endy69: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2023
Westerhoffe:

grin
Listen to yourself!

I don't consider any bleeping images of any person and consider them to be any bleeping human or Saints!!!!!!

That is where you image worshippers get it all wrong!

Use your brains and wisdom for once because you're already out of line trying to defend your open idolatry.
grin grin grin
Just listen to yourself. Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics) by Westerhoffe(m): 10:39am On Jul 06, 2023
endy69:

Just listen to yourself. Keep deceiving yourself

grin grin grin
I was expecting you to say that, and you didn't disappoint.
Refute the facts I gave you.
Refute them… let me see.
Re: Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics) by endy69: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2023
Mccallistas:

What is your intention for making those images, He talked about on Ex 20 vs 4? That's why He clarified on vs 5 that you should not bow down to them nor worship them... Na im be the Koko.
Intentions has come to play now. You people know nothing about Catholic Church. Nothing at all. If bowing down is out of worship, that means Yorubas that bow down to their parents and elderly ones worship them. Try and learn before you criticise. I have a thousand and 1 things to say about any Church but I won't because I believe everyone should worship their God the way they want and like. Mind you, I studied religion as part of my program in school and not with sentiment nor with spirituality. There's no big Church you will mention that I don't know a thing or more about. Learn first.
Re: Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics) by endy69: 10:47am On Jul 06, 2023
Westerhoffe:

grin grin grin
I was expecting you to say that, and you didn't disappoint.
Refute the facts I gave you.
Refute them… let me see.
Why haven't mentioned where you worship? Are you afraid?
Re: Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics) by Westerhoffe(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2023
endy69:

Why haven't mentioned where you worship? Are you afraid?

Just say you want to know where I worship… don't make it seem like I'm hiding it when we never even discussed to that aspect.

And, since you desperately want to know, I'll not tell you either.

Refute any of these and let's see.

cool
Re: Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics) by Mccallistas(m): 10:58am On Jul 06, 2023
endy69:

Intentions has come to play now. You people know nothing about Catholic Church. Nothing at all. If bowing down is out of worship, that means Yorubas that bow down to their parents and elderly ones worship them. Try and learn before you criticise. I have a thousand and 1 things to say about any Church but I won't because I believe everyone should worship their God the way they want and like. Mind you, I studied religion as part of my program in school and not with sentiment nor with spirituality. There's no big Church you will mention that I don't know a thing or more about. Learn first.

Humans aren’t gods, for the most part, and they aren’t worshipped or served as gods, so bowing to humans, like to show respect and whatnot, is perceived as okay to most of us.
Re: Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics) by endy69: 11:10am On Jul 06, 2023
Mccallistas:

Humans aren’t gods, for the most part, and they aren’t worshipped or served as gods, so bowing to humans, like to show respect and whatnot, is perceived as okay to most of us.
Humans of the world and bowing down to them is okay according to you. Now in Catholic Church, bowing down is a form of greeting and paying respect. I was an altar boy and I bow to my priest and in return he bows too to me. The out of worship is only full genuflection or full bow. We only do that once during MASS and that is when the blessed sacrament is lifted up that when we believe that the body of Christ is lifted up. Just read about Mass proceedings in Catholic Church and clear your doubts.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Investment Banks In The World / Finbank Just Sacked About 700 Employees / Beware Of Okafor Nwabueze!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.