Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Before You Pay Unn For That Advert Form! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Before You Pay Unn For That Advert Form! (1767 Views)

UNN Suspends Postgraduate Programmes Indefinitely / Unn Admission List 2010/2011 Is Out / How Much Do You Pay As Your Sch Fees{university} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Pay Unn For That Advert Form! by mcdokwe(m): 11:40am On Sep 25, 2011
The university of Nigeria, Nsukka after recently releasing the primary list of those offered provisional admission, invited those who had yet to be offered admission into the school to pay for what is also known as supplementary admission.
A lot of people will now be blindfolded into paying for it, probably thinking that it is all that is required to gain admission this time around.
I have always tried to be plain and insured that people make informed choices concerning what i feel I know, towing this line therefore, I make good to say that UNN is out to exploit people, especially with the invitation of people who scored as low as 160. What they are more interested in is the money considering the slots/shortfall available
Re: Before You Pay Unn For That Advert Form! by mcdokwe(m): 11:46am On Sep 25, 2011
I am not saying that people wont be admitted through the shortfall, but have it in mind that the people who are more likely to be admitted are those who scored close to the initial cut-off mark,
I will make efforts to upload such cut-off marks*advertised courses*
take note. this however is not a guarantee

Re: Before You Pay Unn For That Advert Form! by mcdokwe(m): 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2011
oga which one you be? Dr. Chris or Egr. Edward or Bright, abi u dey get crisis of identity ni?
Re: Before You Pay Unn For That Advert Form! by mcdokwe(m): 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2011
fine, cbs cut-off mark was 182, UNN's general cut-off mark was 160.
Microbiology 221 BCHem close to dat too *not up2 230, my brain doesn't hold quite alot these days*
what does it tell you?
Whereas UNN invited u that scored 160 2 come, odas who score 200 and above are stil battling 4 admission, and you think they love you? NO! They are only interested in ya mani. Wisen up! But if you can gamble, let them have it. I am not trying to discourage anyone here bt laying bare their moneytrap
Re: Before You Pay Unn For That Advert Form! by toboy: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2011
the link for the advert form is now on the unn website go and register quick!!

(1) (Reply)

Engineering Is Better Than Medicine / About LAPO Scholarship Program / Multiple Direct Entry Forms, Any Consequence So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.