Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,754 members, 7,840,941 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Pls Help Us Guys, My Mother Mistakenly Recharge Her Simcard With 20k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help Us Guys, My Mother Mistakenly Recharge Her Simcard With 20k (981 Views)

Please My Sister Mistakenly Used 10000naira To Recharge Her Line / Help Guys. My Fingerprint ID Stopped Working / Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Us Guys, My Mother Mistakenly Recharge Her Simcard With 20k by RuMiRgO1stSon: 5:44pm On May 06, 2023
Pls guys is there a way we can convert airtime to cash?
My mother mistakenly recharge her mtn simcard with 20k while trying to recharge with 2k. Pls help us sort this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Us Guys, My Mother Mistakenly Recharge Her Simcard With 20k by darling2424(f): 5:47pm On May 06, 2023
Notify your friends,if at all any of them wants to recharge,u do transfer of the amount they want then they pay you.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Us Guys, My Mother Mistakenly Recharge Her Simcard With 20k by guyboss: 5:56pm On May 06, 2023
RuMiRgO1stSon:
My mother mistakenly recharge her mtn simcard with 20k while trying to recharge with 2k. Pls help us sort this

will you sell it for 10k?
If yes, drop means of contact
Re: Pls Help Us Guys, My Mother Mistakenly Recharge Her Simcard With 20k by Kennyprince: 5:56pm On May 06, 2023
Download some of these recharge card buying app on playstore, register and sell it for cash

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Us Guys, My Mother Mistakenly Recharge Her Simcard With 20k by RuMiRgO1stSon: 6:06pm On May 06, 2023
guyboss:

Because them tell you say na thief we thief the money abi?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Us Guys, My Mother Mistakenly Recharge Her Simcard With 20k by RuMiRgO1stSon: 6:06pm On May 06, 2023
Kennyprince:
Download some of these recharge card buying app on playstore, register and sell it for cash
Can you recommend any pls
Re: Pls Help Us Guys, My Mother Mistakenly Recharge Her Simcard With 20k by RuMiRgO1stSon: 6:08pm On May 06, 2023
darling2424:
Notify your friends,if at all any of them wants to recharge,u do transfer of the amount they want then they pay you.
I will try that one. Thanks
Re: Pls Help Us Guys, My Mother Mistakenly Recharge Her Simcard With 20k by RuMiRgO1stSon: 6:10pm On May 06, 2023
guyboss:

we rather use the money make call

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help Us Guys, My Mother Mistakenly Recharge Her Simcard With 20k by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:15pm On May 06, 2023
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Recharge2Cash.Techpaded
RuMiRgO1stSon:

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Us Guys, My Mother Mistakenly Recharge Her Simcard With 20k by RuMiRgO1stSon: 6:29pm On May 06, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Recharge2Cash.Techpaded
How safe is the app? Cause they are asking me to provide BVN to verified my account..
Re: Pls Help Us Guys, My Mother Mistakenly Recharge Her Simcard With 20k by guyboss: 6:30pm On May 06, 2023
RuMiRgO1stSon:

Because them tell you say na thief we thief the money abi?

Omo na cry for help i hear wan help in my little way o.

Help wey i wan help mother and child

No vex. I didnt say you and your Mum stole any money did i?
Re: Pls Help Us Guys, My Mother Mistakenly Recharge Her Simcard With 20k by RuMiRgO1stSon: 6:38pm On May 06, 2023
guyboss:

Omo na cry for help i hear wan help in my little way o.

Help wey i wan help mother and child

No vex. I didnt say you and your Mum stole any money did i?

But you are asking for 50% of the money! No! Its not good to exploit ones, who are helpless

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help Us Guys, My Mother Mistakenly Recharge Her Simcard With 20k by abobote: 6:42pm On May 06, 2023
Not bad, let her use, at least she won't recharge for some months
Re: Pls Help Us Guys, My Mother Mistakenly Recharge Her Simcard With 20k by RuMiRgO1stSon: 6:57pm On May 06, 2023
abobote:
Not bad, let her use, at least she won't recharge for some months
Hmm how I wish she can do that...
But way this economy hard I think it won't be that easy, cause see no be millionaire old mama
Re: Pls Help Us Guys, My Mother Mistakenly Recharge Her Simcard With 20k by guyboss: 7:06pm On May 06, 2023
RuMiRgO1stSon:

But you are asking for 50% of the money! No! Its not good to exploit ones, who are helpless

We'll spoken. Only in this scenario, there's no one exploiting you.

Your old woman made a honest mistake (if that be the case), recharging her line.

I hope you rectify it well though. I might be a shark, but I only do seafood.

BTW. No one's helpless. And no one's exploiting any body. Cheers
Re: Pls Help Us Guys, My Mother Mistakenly Recharge Her Simcard With 20k by richie240: 7:12pm On May 06, 2023
Then do dt and stop disturbing our peace this cool evening Biko.
Na offer the guy give u, he nor put gun for ya head..
He's most likely in d recharge card biznaze himself. Las-las u tell him ur own offer or u just say 'no' and everybody moves on.
Simple.
cool
RuMiRgO1stSon:
we rather use the money make call
Re: Pls Help Us Guys, My Mother Mistakenly Recharge Her Simcard With 20k by RuMiRgO1stSon: 7:17pm On May 06, 2023
guyboss:

We'll spoken. Only in this scenario, there's no one exploiting you.

Your old woman made a honest mistake (if that be the case), recharging her line.

I hope you rectify it well though. I might be a shark, but I only do seafood.

BTW. No one's helpless. And no one's exploiting any body. Cheers

Says the Shark that bite off the toe of the tide surfer 😁

You want 50% cut from hassle less transaction, no be exploitation be that?

My mama being stuck with tons of airtime, with no know-how to convert it back to cash, isn't that been helpless?

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Us Guys, My Mother Mistakenly Recharge Her Simcard With 20k by RuMiRgO1stSon: 7:22pm On May 06, 2023
richie240:
Then do dt and stop disturbing our peace this cool evening Biko.
Na offer the guy give u, he nor put gun for ya head..
He's most likely in d recharge card biznaze himself. Las-las u tell him ur own offer or u just say 'no' and everybody moves on.
Simple.
cool
Abeg I no say make you comment ooo! No vex. BTW, this fella was demanding 50% cut for the service he will offer oo come on
Re: Pls Help Us Guys, My Mother Mistakenly Recharge Her Simcard With 20k by guyboss: 7:39pm On May 06, 2023
RuMiRgO1stSon:

Says the Shark that bite off the toe of the tide surfer 😁

You want 50% cut from hassle less transaction, no be exploitation be that?

My mama being stuck with tons of airtime, with no know-how to convert it back to cash, isn't that been helpless?

Fair enough.
Let's sha agree to disagree

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Us Guys, My Mother Mistakenly Recharge Her Simcard With 20k by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:50pm On May 06, 2023
The app got 4.2 star rating on Google play . You can also read people review comments about the app on Google play . 100% safe
RuMiRgO1stSon:

How safe is the app? Cause they are asking me to provide BVN to verified my account..
Re: Pls Help Us Guys, My Mother Mistakenly Recharge Her Simcard With 20k by RuMiRgO1stSon: 8:22pm On May 06, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
The app got 4.2 star rating on Google play . You can also read people review comments about the app on Google play . 100% safe
Thanks a lot.
Re: Pls Help Us Guys, My Mother Mistakenly Recharge Her Simcard With 20k by RuMiRgO1stSon: 8:23pm On May 06, 2023
guyboss:

Fair enough.
Let's sha agree to disagree

Yeah a yeah! Cheers
Re: Pls Help Us Guys, My Mother Mistakenly Recharge Her Simcard With 20k by richie240: 8:34pm On May 06, 2023
I pray u never come to a situation that u need money like kilode, u will sell off dt precious asset of urs at 80% discount with express gratitude to d buyer sef.

You do go to d market urself and u bargain with d seller don't u?
The niqqa made an offer and it's left for u as d seller to:
1. Say no without resentment for d offer no matter how ridiculous
2. Make a counter-offer, by telling him ur 'last Price'.
3. Ignore him

I can tell u for free, except you can appeal to ur neighbors and friends to buy it off u in bits, it would be highly improbable for u to see sm1 to buy it at the same amount (20k). He go ask u whether na u he come serve for lagos.

These are what any body u meet will ask himself:
"Why would I buy a 20k card for 20k?" "What's in it for me", "instead, let me put money for bank, at least e go generate interest instead of tying it down wit recharge card" etc

#kpn_it_real.
cool

RuMiRgO1stSon:

Abeg I no say make you comment ooo! No vex. BTW, this fella was demanding 50% cut for the service he will offer oo come on

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Us Guys, My Mother Mistakenly Recharge Her Simcard With 20k by Kenneth4u205(m): 9:04pm On May 06, 2023
But it's always good to start with the smallest amount you can afford to lose before progressing to bigger amount
RuMiRgO1stSon:

Thanks a lot.
Re: Pls Help Us Guys, My Mother Mistakenly Recharge Her Simcard With 20k by Kimiso(m): 8:02pm On May 07, 2023
RuMiRgO1stSon:
download hyronic Wallet and register on it there is a feature on the app that allows you to convert your airtime to cash but charges are applicable
Re: Pls Help Us Guys, My Mother Mistakenly Recharge Her Simcard With 20k by reedone: 1:27am On May 08, 2023
RuMiRgO1stSon:

If it is mtn use Palmpay
Re: Pls Help Us Guys, My Mother Mistakenly Recharge Her Simcard With 20k by eyeses: 6:00am On May 08, 2023
Kukuma look for someone who you will sell it to, even if it's in bits.

(1) (Reply)

Thanks For The Wap Setting! / Mind Search! 2: / Radio For Nokia 6600

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.