Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,697 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

GentlePEACE Is A Scammer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GentlePEACE Is A Scammer (395 Views)

How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number / Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GentlePEACE Is A Scammer by Kaypee007: 10:21pm On May 06, 2023
GentlePEACE is a scammer with zero integrity.Please do not transact any business online with him cos after you send him money it's stories upon stories.

I saw on one of his betting thread where he said he would be teaching his betting strategy for 10k.I contacted him and he said I should pay 10k to his account.He said he would be teaching me 4 different strategies for 4 days.After I paid money to his account it was stories upon stories why he can't teach me the strategy yet.He will set a time,when you contact him then,he wouldn't reply you,he come back later or the next day and claim he forgot or feel asleep.At this point I already knew this guy was not trustworthy but I still kept my cool.
For one thing, the time setting wasn't relevant as he could explain the strategy to me anytime he want s to on WhatsApp.Anytime I come online I can see it for myself and ask any question I have.The time setting was just a delay strategy.Cos when he eventually did the strategy wasn't more than a few lines on WhatsApp.I was asking myself why he couldnt do this all this while.

He taught me a strategy the first day and said he would be teaching me another strategy on hockey the next day evening.That I should go practice the one he taught me.

The next day evening came.He contacted me and asked hope I'm ready for today's training.I sent him a message back that I am very ready and narrated how I had a lot of success on my practice run of the first strategy.Immediately I told him that his countenance change automatically.He replied me later in the day to teach me the strategy for that day.When I notice a different strategy,after he was done I asked him if he was teaching me the hockey strategy again.He said he would not be teaching me the hockey strategy for reasons best known to him.

I told him that wasn't the agreement,he promised to teach me 4 different strategies on 4 different days.Why going back on his words now?
He got angry and said he is done with the training.
I told him if he feels he won't be completing the training he should return back my 10k.He ignored me up till this moment.

Even when the training was going on,he hardly answer your questions directly,always giving ambiguous answers and acting like he is doing you a favour,for a service I actually paid for.
I personally thinks he took the decision to teach me less cos I told him about my progress on the first strategy.He is the type of person that does not want anyone under him to progress.He actually felt I would try to compete with him on nairaland or something .i don't know how his absurd thought process works.

I am writing this to let people know the type of person he is.He is a fraudulent being that has zero integrity,who is ready to exploit,cheat and defraud you if given the opportunity.I would personally advice no one to do any online business with him,else you are gambling with your money

PS:GentlePeace refund my #10,000 since you said you are not completing the training anymore.

Re: GentlePEACE Is A Scammer by Queendera(f): 10:33pm On May 06, 2023
Gentlepeace come and defend
Re: GentlePEACE Is A Scammer by anthonyuncle(m): 10:37pm On May 06, 2023
teach us the strategy he taught you let us confirm something grin

1 Like

Re: GentlePEACE Is A Scammer by Martinsmine(m): 2:27am On May 07, 2023
Queendera:
Gentlepeace come and defend
Criminals are all over here
Re: GentlePEACE Is A Scammer by eteebanky1: 8:58am On May 07, 2023
If he is hitting big through betting, he won't come here and be requesting for 10k for one stupid strategy

Maga no dy finish for this earth sha, mumu too plenty
Re: GentlePEACE Is A Scammer by Uchenna10(m): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2023
Bet dey pay u,u still dey use Android...not even Samsung..ozwor

(1) (Reply)

Sole Distributors Needed In Ghana / We Will Coach You Free To Publsh Apps For A Company And Earn $15/App And $54/Yr / Free Forex Tip - Stop Losing, Start Gaining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.