Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

All Who Want To Relocate From Germany To English Speaking Countries /discussion - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Who Want To Relocate From Germany To English Speaking Countries /discussion (1447 Views)

Panic As Massive Deportation Of Nigerians From Germany Begins Tomorrow / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids / Edo Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids, Cries In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Who Want To Relocate From Germany To English Speaking Countries /discussion by dude420(m): 10:47am On May 07, 2023
Germany is not for everybody( no need to explain why, if you know you know wink ) and i am looking discuss options and relocate.
every option is open for discussion.
Canada and USA are on top of my list for relocation but Ireland, UK, new Zeeland, Australia are other options.

methods of relocation
1. visitor visa /conference visa
2. study route
3. work permit route
4. skilled immigration

I hope some of you who are silently planning and scheming come here so we can discuss and share information.

2 Likes

Re: All Who Want To Relocate From Germany To English Speaking Countries /discussion by OkanlawonB(m): 8:59pm On May 07, 2023
dude420:
Germany is not for everybody( no need to explain why, if you know you know wink ) and i am looking discuss options and relocate.
Canada and USA are on top of my list for relocation but Ireland, UK, new Zeeland, Australia are other options.

methods of relocation
2. study route
3. work permit route
4. skilled immigration

I hope some of you who are silently planning and scheming come here so we can discuss and share information.

If you are a legal resident, why relocate to your listed countries with a Visiting visa to become an illegal alien.
Moreover Germany is in many respects better than your Liste countries. Learn Deutsch and integrate yourself into the System .

7 Likes

Re: All Who Want To Relocate From Germany To English Speaking Countries /discussion by dude420(m): 6:24am On May 08, 2023
enlighten me how Germany is better than listed countries sir.
and Canadian visit visa can be converted into work visa. this is just an example and i am sure other have used visit visa to get into a country and settle there.
OkanlawonB:

If you are a legal resident, why relocate to your listed countries with a Visiting visa to become an illegal alien.
Moreover Germany is in many respects better than your Liste countries. Learn Deutsch and integrate yourself into the System .

1 Like

Re: All Who Want To Relocate From Germany To English Speaking Countries /discussion by mikeayus(m): 6:35am On May 08, 2023
Nice thread....I'm patiently following you guys
Re: All Who Want To Relocate From Germany To English Speaking Countries /discussion by optimusprime2(m): 7:52pm On May 08, 2023
OkanlawonB:

Bro,
The issue is the Deutsch... That language is not easy at all.

7 Likes

Re: All Who Want To Relocate From Germany To English Speaking Countries /discussion by dude420(m): 11:00am On May 09, 2023
are you in germany ?
mikeayus:
Nice thread....I'm patiently following you guys
Re: All Who Want To Relocate From Germany To English Speaking Countries /discussion by dude420(m): 11:07am On May 09, 2023
Definity but could be other things as well. it doesnt matter though. its all about choice. regardless of the issues you can choose to stay here or leave. i choose to leave whenever its convenient.
so if you know of people who have successfully relocated tag them here
optimusprime2:

Bro,
Re: All Who Want To Relocate From Germany To English Speaking Countries /discussion by Ohraykon: 4:33am On May 11, 2023
dude420:

methods of relocation
2. study route
3. work permit route
4. skilled immigration

Thanks for this thread, a lot of Africans need to know this before they make their decisions of immigration in the western world.
Re: All Who Want To Relocate From Germany To English Speaking Countries /discussion by mikeayus(m): 5:41pm On May 13, 2023
No, i am not

dude420:
are you in germany ?
Re: All Who Want To Relocate From Germany To English Speaking Countries /discussion by SnakeDoctor011(m): 1:28am On May 14, 2023
Good day peeps..I currently have a schengen polish visitor/tourist visa and I'm currently in Germany. I wish to settle down here. Does anyone know/have an idea of how to convert this visa to a resident permit or temporary resident permit pls.

A very reasonable answer would be appreciated.
Re: All Who Want To Relocate From Germany To English Speaking Countries /discussion by sotall(m): 10:35am On May 14, 2023
optimusprime2:

Bro,

Learning a new language is never easy but it is also not impossible.
I have met many Foreigners including Nigerians who arrived not knowing anything in German but were able to learn the language with many having B1 in Deutschkurs. They also speak so well.

So Learning Deutsch is very possible.

3 Likes

Re: All Who Want To Relocate From Germany To English Speaking Countries /discussion by optimusprime2(m): 6:18pm On May 14, 2023
sotall:

I have met many Foreigners including Nigerians who arrived not knowing anything in German but were able to learn the language with many having B1 in Deutschkurs. They also speak so well.

You are right!

My emphasis however was on the difficulty of German based on my experience.

I am proficient in 4 languages asides English, and picking them up was literally fun. However when it came to German, the learning process was no longer fun.

My first difficulty was the "das, die, der" wahala, so unlike most languages which mainly use masculine and feminine definite articles, German uses 3 (masculine, feminine & neuter). Ol boy! as a Nederlands speaker (which uses only het and de), German was a nightmare for me.

Secondly the formal and informal referencing in German, for example Sie and Du. Was a headache.

Lastly the rather interesting word combinations for German such as "Schadenfreude"(which literally means damage delight if translated by the words, but meanssomething else) or "Scheinwerfer"(which literally means shine thrower if you translate the word, but means something else)... the logic behind certain words are just errrrm... interestingly cumbersome.

At the end of the day, anyone can learn any language, however I am just putting it out there that German is a difficult language & I have mad respect for people who speak German as a secondary language, because it showed me pepper.

5 Likes

Re: All Who Want To Relocate From Germany To English Speaking Countries /discussion by seunny4lif(m): 7:29pm On May 14, 2023
You mean relocating to Nigeria or Ghana cool cool
Those are nice places.
Re: All Who Want To Relocate From Germany To English Speaking Countries /discussion by Gr8ness4: 12:09am On May 15, 2023
GOOGLE is free.

SnakeDoctor011:
Good day peeps..I currently have a schengen polish visitor/tourist visa and I'm currently in Germany. I wish to settle down here. Does anyone know/have an idea of how to convert this visa to a resident permit or temporary resident permit pls.

Re: All Who Want To Relocate From Germany To English Speaking Countries /discussion by OkanlawonB(m): 2:50pm On May 15, 2023
optimusprime2:

Bro,

Deutsch is quite an interresting Language to learn, i don`t think it`s all that complicated. I started learning Deutsch at Goethe Institut Lagos over 3 decades ago. What motivated me and most of my coursemates that time was the opportunity to study in Germany and Austria free of charge.
Though the grammatical aspect seem quite challenging especially because of the existence three articles Der, Die, Das which does`nt really follow a particular order but seems more randomly being allocated to different objects, like Der Tisch, Das Brot, Die Butter. Notable exception to these randomly allocated articles are words that end with schaft or heit like die Mannschaft, die Gesselschaft, die Schönheit, die Gesundheit.
Substantives(Nouns) that are derived from verbs like das Fahren, das Gehen, das Schwimmen mostly have the article Das.
Re: All Who Want To Relocate From Germany To English Speaking Countries /discussion by OkanlawonB(m): 5:47am On May 16, 2023
dude420:
enlighten me how Germany is better than listed countries sir.
and Canadian visit visa can be converted into work visa. this is just an example and i am sure other have used visit visa to get into a country and settle there.
Better Health Care system (faster acccesibility), better Housing system (availability and affordability), lower crime rates, free education at all levels, efficient public administration system, lower social problems, lower anti immigrant sentiments

1 Like

Re: All Who Want To Relocate From Germany To English Speaking Countries /discussion by dude420(m): 9:00am On May 16, 2023
the fact that you mentioned better health care system makes me doubt you are in Germany .i have never in my stay here heard or read any immigrant say the health care is accessible. grin . which Germany you living in?
anyway there is always some outliers in this type of subjective matters, but Germany is not better in all of them. maybe be crime but definitely not the others.
Now i could go on and write my opinion on why i believe thats not true but like i said to a friend here , its not important. at the end people always have their reason (wheather valid or not) and choose to migrate to whichever country based on that.
i am sure there are people in said countries trying to move to Germany and vice versa.
hell people leave USA for uk , those in uk trying to get into canada and those in canada are trying to leave. and some of us here in germany are trying to leave. such be life !
these topic is mainly for discussing ways to relocate so if you know anyone who did , you can share
OkanlawonB:

Better Health Care system (faster acccesibility), better Housing system (availability and affordability), lower crime rates, free education at all levels, efficient public administration system, lower social problems, lower anti immigrant sentiments

1 Like

Re: All Who Want To Relocate From Germany To English Speaking Countries /discussion by dude420(m): 9:03am On May 16, 2023
grin i doubt it
seunny4lif:
You mean relocating to Nigeria or Ghana cool cool
Those are nice places.
Re: All Who Want To Relocate From Germany To English Speaking Countries /discussion by dude420(m): 9:09am On May 16, 2023
depends on your situation.
you got money? are you educated?
technically if you can get admission to German unis , you can convert it to study residence permit.
or you can try and get a skilled job and get a work permit.
you can also jsut enroll for a Duetsch course. you can get a visa for that as well(expensive )

SnakeDoctor011:

Re: All Who Want To Relocate From Germany To English Speaking Countries /discussion by dude420(m): 9:11am On May 16, 2023
language is a MAJOR factor but you have to realize ,people with C1 or a permanent residency even citizenship leave the country. so its not just about language
sotall:

Re: All Who Want To Relocate From Germany To English Speaking Countries /discussion by sotall(m): 10:13am On May 16, 2023
dude420:
language is a MAJOR factor but you have to realize ,people with C1 or a permanent residency even citizenship leave the country. so its not just about language
If i can make anything of your post, it is that its totally off-point of what this thread/discussion is about.

The thread author pointed out that learning German is a major difficulty for him and we all agree it is difficult to integrate without learning the language.
Then i made the point that i have seen foreigners including Nigerians who arrived in Germany/Austria and started learning the language and right now they are well-spoken and have high language certification such as B1.
Hence, he can learn the language if he is determined to do so.
Re: All Who Want To Relocate From Germany To English Speaking Countries /discussion by dude420(m): 7:57am On May 17, 2023
I am the OP and the point of these thread/discussion is to find and share of ways to relocate ( cause I have heard a lot ofbpeoppe did ) 🙂
A user thinks it’s the language , you think it’s possible to learn the language and I say it’s not only the language but it doesn’t matter . This thread is for those who want to relocate regardless of the reason.
You are welcome to discuss on the main topic
sotall:

If i can make anything of your post, it is that its totally off-point of what this thread/discussion is about.

The thread author pointed out that learning German is a major difficulty for him and we all agree it is difficult to integrate without learning the language.
Then i made the point that i have seen foreigners including Nigerians who arrived in Germany/Austria and started learning the language and right now they are well-spoken and have high language certification such as B1.
Hence, he can learn the language if he is determined to do so.

1 Like

Re: All Who Want To Relocate From Germany To English Speaking Countries /discussion by sotall(m): 9:19am On May 17, 2023
dude420:
I am the OP and the point of these thread/discussion is to find and share of ways to relocate ( cause I have heard a lot ofbpeoppe did ) 🙂
A user thinks it’s the language , you think it’s possible to learn the language and I say it’s not only the language but it doesn’t matter . This thread is for those who want to relocate regardless of the reason.
You are welcome to discuss on the main topic
Oh! I see.

Ofcourse there are lots of hills and mountains to climb especially for an adult to integrate into a new society but the chief amongst them is language and no matter your qualifications and skills if you cannot communicate with the locals, then you cannot integrate and prosper there.
Hence one has to take language seriously before any other problem.
Secondary issues that one encounter includes upgrade of skills and certifications, adapting to new weather and culture, food and new ways of doing things including local laws.
Re: All Who Want To Relocate From Germany To English Speaking Countries /discussion by Policier: 2:54am On Aug 18, 2023
LEARN GERMAN IN WARRI DELTA STATE NIGERIA.A1 TO B1 COURSE TRAINING.EJIRO BILINGUAL.08063334404

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Visa And India Visa Made Easy No Upfront Payment / Any Nairalander In DĂĽsseldorf? / Motivation Letter (get In Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.