Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,503 members, 7,847,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

I'm Having A Chronic Waist Pain. What Do I Do? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Having A Chronic Waist Pain. What Do I Do? (203 Views)

How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain / Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection / I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Having A Chronic Waist Pain. What Do I Do? by LeoOverCris: 8:30am On May 08, 2023
I started going to the gym when I was 19 with the sole aim of building my body. Although I have loved weight lifting my whole life. I used to engage in squats routine at the onset and overtime I had to stop Squats cos I usually felt pains on my lower back afterwards

I'm 27 now and I have had this waist pain for over five years(I still go to the gym tho but no longer do Squats program). I've taken all sorts of medicines both pills and herbs, yet it's as though I didn't take any. The pains are getting worse everyday, and most times when I sit down on something, I find it difficult to stand. I would have to be bend in pains before I could stand erect and walk. I can't even lift an 1800 spg Generator now

Just yesterday, I went to a popular spiritual Yoruba woman in my area that sells all kinds of herbs and does spiritual stuffs for people. She diagnosed me spiritually and told me that someone had put juju on a seat where I sat for a long time, which is why the pains haven't healed hitherto. She says I will have to pay in 75k for her to find solutions to the problem. But I didn't buy the idea cos the charge is way too high for such pain remedy

Someone advised I go for a massage so that they will have those bones straightened and corrected. Pls I need directions to a place( whether traditional or medical) where I can go for bone massages. Or if you have other alternate solutions to the pains I'm going through, I'd appreciate you drop it in the comment section
Re: I'm Having A Chronic Waist Pain. What Do I Do? by doggedfighter(f): 8:41am On May 08, 2023
You didn't tell us what doctors said about the waist or treatments you have received.

And tests.

Did you see a physio, orthopaedic doctor or chiropractor.

The next thing is to run to a Yoruba lady spiritualist.

Somebody already dropped juju or your seat.
If the amount isn't 75k you would have paid.

Go and look for 75k and give her !

1 Like

Re: I'm Having A Chronic Waist Pain. What Do I Do? by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:43am On May 08, 2023
Go for an X-ray and have a practitioner examine it, your lower spine maybe disfigured.
Re: I'm Having A Chronic Waist Pain. What Do I Do? by Healthyway4(m): 8:52am On May 09, 2023
LeoOverCris:
I started going to the gym when I was 19 with the sole aim of building my body. Although I have loved weight lifting my whole life. I used to engage in squats routine at the onset and overtime I had to stop Squats cos I usually felt pains on my lower back afterwards

I'm 27 now and I have had this waist pain for over five years(I still go to the gym tho but no longer do Squats program). I've taken all sorts of medicines both pills and herbs, yet it's as though I didn't take any. The pains are getting worse everyday, and most times when I sit down on something, I find it difficult to stand. I would have to be bend in pains before I could stand erect and walk. I can't even lift an 1800 spg Generator now

Just yesterday, I went to a popular spiritual Yoruba woman in my area that sells all kinds of herbs and does spiritual stuffs for people. She diagnosed me spiritually and told me that someone had put juju on a seat where I sat for a long time, which is why the pains haven't healed hitherto. She says I will have to pay in 75k for her to find solutions to the problem. But I didn't buy the idea cos the charge is way too high for such pain remedy

Someone advised I go for a massage so that they will have those bones straightened and corrected. Pls I need directions to a place( whether traditional or medical) where I can go for bone massages. Or if you have other alternate solutions to the pains I'm going through, I'd appreciate you drop it in the comment section

In the majority of cases, back pain during or after lifting weights/squats is caused by poor posture or improper lifting technique. This poor repetitive heavy lifting must have damaged your disk, or strained your back muscles and overstreched the ligaments and muscles of your lower back.

These actually cause further back stiffness and tightness, and account for the debilitating situation of your waist area. If such pain goes untreated, it can lead to more disability, depression and disruptive sleep pattern.

You need to improve your posture to prevent further damage and pain from occuring. Also, you should note that too much period of bed rest isn't helpful for moderate or severe back strain at any stage of therapy. Be active and moving as possible. It will also be best to avoid heavy or repetitive lifting until your pain eases.
Re: I'm Having A Chronic Waist Pain. What Do I Do? by Healthyway4(m): 9:04am On May 09, 2023
Your treatment should aim at rebuilding and strengthening your already weak core muscles, and reducing any inflammation in your lower back. Strengthening those muscles is a great way to reduce the stiffness and aching in your lower back muscles for more flexibility and mobility.

The basic fact is; pain relievers, ice and some massaging are usually all that are needed for a mild condition with this home treatment. However, a persistent severe pain requires a more intensive treatment approach for significant results.

This involves taking effective medication, lifestyle changes and regular light exercise.
Does the back pain seem to worsen during movement but stops as you rest? Do you have other signs or symptoms besides back pain?

For enquiry, you can check my signature for contact

(1) (Reply)

Maca Coffee In Lahore Pakistan / Cloud-based EMR Software In Nigeria: A Comprehensive Guide / Bleeding After Sex Could Be An Early Sign Of Cervical Cancer-prof. Isaac Adewole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.