Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? (8807 Views)

NDLEA Assessment Test / This Is What I Have To Say About NDLEA Assessment Test / N-EXIT: You Can No Longer Access The Portal, Please Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 11:30am On May 08, 2023
For those of you who have written the test without a hitche, please share your experience with us because we can't access the assessment portal here at our end.
Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by Sfadoks: 11:33am On May 08, 2023
Same here on . Chatting from abj ...

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 11:57am On May 08, 2023
Sfadoks:
Same here on . Chatting from abj ...

Let's keep in touch bro
Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by TinubuShet(m): 6:16pm On May 08, 2023
Lol, it's easy to access now

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by qanda: 7:14am On May 09, 2023
Study with FREE NDLEA Job test Past questions and answers, study pack available at the job test section (Government category) of Q and A App.

Material Description
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment Aptitude test Questions and Answers.
No of Pages: 235

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by Jascon8: 6:38pm On May 09, 2023
I am having issues accessing my dash board and my date is today 9th, it's from ndlea end, I have tried my best, pls help
Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by Jibbo(m): 6:41pm On May 09, 2023
Pls were you notified because I have not received any information
Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by fayruka(m): 7:40pm On May 09, 2023
Jascon8:
I am having issues accessing my dash board and my date is today 9th, it's from ndlea end, I have tried my best, pls help

Keep refreshing ur browser. It will go
That's what I've been doing since 5pm and i just wrote this evening
Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by ibkol: 7:54pm On May 09, 2023
fayruka:

Keep refreshing ur browser. It will go
That's what I've been doing since 5pm and i just wrote this evening
it hasn't been going, in fact I have refreshed over and over, at first was saying your dashboard is been prepared and in the past 30-45mins it's been saying invalidate login details or your are not selected for the assessment
Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 6:20am On May 10, 2023
ibkol:
it hasn't been going, in fact I have refreshed over and over, at first was saying your dashboard is been prepared and in the past 30-45mins it's been saying invalidate login details or your are not selected for the assessment
input your ID viz NDLEA-SUPT-2023-556677£€555
Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by umsquare: 8:20am On May 10, 2023
Did as you said and still showing invalid id or you've not been selected
Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by Blueace247(f): 12:13am On May 11, 2023
umsquare:
Did as you said and still showing invalid id or you've not been selected

It's a glitch from their stupid website

Imagine a federal portal messing up like a start up blog undecided

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by Blueace247(f): 12:19am On May 11, 2023
Let me give tips:

If you can't access the portal.. Try it from 12 am to 6 am..

If you are using mtn for instance and the portal is not accessible, try changing sim to Zain or another network..

Thank me later
Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by Mevlinbabe: 2:24am On May 11, 2023
I can't access mine too. Please, I need help 😢😢😢
Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by Mevlinbabe: 2:28am On May 11, 2023
Which browser is preferable for this please? I am tired of trying and need help. It's still telling me "your dashboard will be enabled soon. Check later".
Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by Helpfromabove1(m): 3:05pm On May 11, 2023
But when the application was ongoing it did not get to front page o
Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 11, 2023
grin
Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by Generalwoodz(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2023
I suffered a great deal o but had my luck last Saturday and successfully completed it... Don't relent keep at it. It should work

NDLEA should borrow a leaf from Npower.

In other news: Do you have a LinkedIn account,? I wanna buy
Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by Bigredmachine: 3:17pm On May 11, 2023
dont type in your id this way...

NDLEA/SUPT/2023/2222222222222

but this way

NDLEA-SUPT-2023-2222222222222

i dont know if this was the trick o, but i was using the formal method and i always get try again later until i switched to the later and it worked one hand
Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by WhereMyLoud: 3:21pm On May 11, 2023
Blueace247:

It's a glitch from their stupid website

Imagine a federal portal messing up like a start up blog undecided
If IReV portal wey dem spend 300 billion niara crash na Ndlea portal get weight? Lol 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by qanda: 3:30pm On May 11, 2023
See available information from NDLEA Twitter handle below. The portal will be available till 6 A.M Friday, May 12, 2023.

Individuals who are yet to take their exams should keep trying.

Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by DrMuzungu(m): 3:34pm On May 11, 2023
This is what happens with almost every online job application portal in Nigeria. These decision makers (actually proper c0cksvckers) bring the invoice for, say, N20 million, take aside N50k for some cheapest shared web hosting and eat the balance. When was the last time Google site (gmail, google apps, any of them) was down due to overload? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by WhereMyLoud: 3:49pm On May 11, 2023
Generalwoodz:
I suffered a great deal o but had my luck last Saturday and successfully completed it... Don't relent keep at it. It should work

NDLEA should borrow a leaf from Npower.

In other news: Do you have a LinkedIn account,? I wanna buy

how much?
Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by WhereMyLoud: 3:54pm On May 11, 2023
Fvck them and all Government agencies in Nigeria. It will never be well with the politicians who dont thinl of others but themselves and their family . May God Almighty release his wrath on them in Jesus name . Amen
Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 11, 2023
Do you know how much traffic a privately own servers like nairaland,facebook,twitter,instagram and even usa embassy web generates per seconds?Yet ,they dont develop glitches like a whole nigerian own goverment websites.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by kmaster007: 4:08pm On May 11, 2023
I wanted to mayb evry1 is writing dis assessment dis very period... My friend reg with NCE
Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by Lanretoye(m): 4:34pm On May 11, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
But when the application was ongoing it did not get to front page o
upon recruitment wey dem don do since,all these ones just dey play ni.
Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by Abzi0n(m): 5:08pm On May 11, 2023
Firstly if you didn't receive Assessment mail from NDLEA and you aren't able to login, please don't stress yourself.
To me I just did the test since yesterday morning that I have been trying to login.
This what I did I copied the registration number and paste it and begin to change the / to - and it's went
Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by Majorphoto: 5:17pm On May 11, 2023
Please does any one have an idea of NGO's under NDLEA?
Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by tunize(m): 5:20pm On May 11, 2023
SAYEDADAMADAMS:
For those of you who have written the test without a hitche, please share your experience with us because we can't access the assessment portal here at our end.
I used a phone to access it at night but it wasn’t easy because i had to do it same time on phone and Pc luckily it was even accessible more with a phone and the test was nice too
Re: Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? by remzytimer: 8:03pm On May 11, 2023
Just keep refreshing, you have to be patient with it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Lifts Suspension On Police Recruitment / First Batch Of Dangote Truck Drivers To Graduate In January 2013 / Graduate Trainee Program At VFD Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.