Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,186 members, 7,825,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Am Now With Firstinlandbank: ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am Now With Firstinlandbank: ! (959 Views)

Firstinlandbank Ooooooooooooo! / Firstinlandbank Oooooooooooo! / Firstinlandbank Medical Test! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Now With Firstinlandbank: ! by adejoh(m): 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2007
fello nairalanders

When God turns around the captivity of zion, they are like them that dream dreams, after three good years of searching, spring bank came and nothing happen after stages of interviews, but today, !, today, !, God has blessed me with a job, am now with firstinlandbank plc.

pls you should not lose fate, whatever God has declare for you will surely come to pass.

Stay bless and keep your hope high.
Re: Am Now With Firstinlandbank: ! by Awai1: 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2007
Nice one.Keep ur head up.
Peace!
Re: Am Now With Firstinlandbank: ! by oride: 9:33am On Sep 05, 2007
Adejoh, congratulations on your recent appointment. May as much pple in the nairaland forum find their feet the way u've found yours. Pls could you in a few word describe how d interview was like
Re: Am Now With Firstinlandbank: ! by godslead(f): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2007
Congrats
Re: Am Now With Firstinlandbank: ! by Ajengogo(m): 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2007
Congrats my brother. Omayemi, agba wola ojile. Ugwa ki chei Ojo
Re: Am Now With Firstinlandbank: ! by clemosa200(m): 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2007
i m vey happy for u.God that did urs shall also do it for us.were did u wrote the exams?
Re: Am Now With Firstinlandbank: ! by adrianic: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2007
CONGRATULATIONS.May God see you through.
Re: Am Now With Firstinlandbank: ! by adejoh(m): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2007
Clemosa200,
Thanks,

a friend help me to submit my cv in their office in Kaduna, and i was invited for the test in Kano, it was stressful, i mean travelling down to Kano for both test and interviews, but with the successful outcome, dont you think it worth it?.

Ajengogo,

Omaye, agba, e ki gbedo bie no, ojo a che we we, me edo we ko no, e ne wu du ki ojo ma ne ke che n, u chugbe de we ke ma di igala we maja n.
email mi de adejoh02@yahoo.com, d cv we umi. ku be submit emi.

Oride,

Thanks
the interview is quite fasinating, it comprises of mature panel of interviwers in two stages, just get prepare and know what you are there for, no much stress.
Re: Am Now With Firstinlandbank: ! by mohid(m): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2007
congrats ,
and for eveyone of you job searchers out there just remember GOD is BIGGER than we can ever IMAGINE!!!

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Interview (read Meeeeeeeeeeeee) / ETC calls for test! / Im Tired Of Staying Ideal At Home,i Need A Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.