Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) (23024 Views)

First Hotel In Mars By Elon Musk Is Set To Open Soon At $5 Million Per Night (SE / Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night / ₦18million Per Night: The Luxury Underwater Hotel Rooms In Maldives(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by Rotji(m): 1:36pm On May 08, 2023
Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Is Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTOS)

Elon Musk Hotel in Mars is trending! Ongoing news online covers that the richest man in the world, Elon Musk, is set to unveil his new hotel in Mars.
This burst news channels, blogs, and fact-checkers dig deeper and see whether it’s true or false that Musk owns a space hotel. Plus, we’ve got images of the mysterious Musk’s hotel in Mars.

Have you ever considered vacationing on another planet? Well, we sure haven’t. But Elon Musk has different plans, he believes that seeing the other of God’s creations aligns with his agenda.

Elon Musk wants to make more money and break records. So, SpaceX is going to Mars to check out the planet’s soil. And according to SpaceX, a frankly out-of-this-world vacation experience is set to become available as early as 2025.

People who love adventurous travel will soon have the opportunity to pass the night in Mars, thanks to Tesla’s CEO.

Upon opening, the hotel will cost $5 million per night. It’s made for only rich ones, but luckily, workers will have to be there.

Mars, The Earth’s neighborhood planet, will soon be welcoming more people from our planet as Elon Musk is getting ready to unveil the record-breaking first hotel in Mars soon.

Source: https://www..ng/news/elon-musks-hotel-in-mars-is-now-set-to-open-at-5-million-per-night-see-photos

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by Edoreborn: 1:40pm On May 08, 2023
Aiye oo

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by Absuchat(m): 1:40pm On May 08, 2023
shocked
Over 3.6b naira per night....

If I pay that amount, sleep better not near me for the night oo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by maiiilooo(m): 1:42pm On May 08, 2023
Ahh

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by ahnie: 1:47pm On May 08, 2023
Money is good.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by MRDEE01: 1:51pm On May 08, 2023
Ajee.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by Soulsymbol99: 1:53pm On May 08, 2023
Them go soon carry one thing 4 there cm spread am 4 here and wipe out the human race undecided or maybe I watch too much movies grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by Cineinfo(m): 1:56pm On May 08, 2023
I've booked 2 nights already.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by Prayfortheworld: 1:58pm On May 08, 2023
Absuchat:
shocked
Over 860m naira per night....

Do your maths well e pass wetin you calculate

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by Absuchat(m): 2:05pm On May 08, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

Do your maths well e pass wetin you calculate
I swear it's over 3.6b naira

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by Generalwoodz(m): 2:45pm On May 08, 2023
I want to pay for 11 Yoruba gals grin I use to tell I would take them to the moon..

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by RepoMan007: 2:47pm On May 08, 2023
The kind of sleep you don't know whether to regret waking up from or to be greatful to God.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by ttmacoy: 3:22pm On May 08, 2023
If successful the price will come down over time as they get better and more efficient, and other competitors enter the space.

Normal flights started as only for the rich and was very expensive but over time as new technologies and ways of doings things was discovered it became more and more affordable and is now available for majority. Same as even things like cars, was very expensive until Ford Model T which was the first mass produced car. Look at the the early cell phones in Nigeria aka 090, humongous and expensive for the rich, now everyone has a smartphone.

One way to look at it as the rich subsidize it for us and they also deal with all the early issues and risks grin

Absuchat:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by Absuchat(m): 3:24pm On May 08, 2023
ttmacoy:
If successful the price will come down over time as they get better and more efficient, and other competitors enter the space.

Normal flights started as only for the rich and was very expensive but over time as new technologies and ways of doings things was discovered it became more and more affordable and is now available for majority. Same as even things like cars, was very expensive until Ford Model T which was the first mass produced car.

One way to look at it as the rich subsidize it for us and they also deal with all the early issues and risks grin

I wonder why the price will be that high.... It's not as if he bought the land or paying any tax up there
Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by ttmacoy: 3:30pm On May 08, 2023
Do you know much it costs to send a spaceship to Mars?

SpaceX his space company spent $2bn building a rocket going to Mars which exploded recently which means lots of money lost, but I like Elon's mindset as he sees it as what have we learned for the next one.

That does not include the cost of then building the hotel and facilities on Mars.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/04/29/elon-musk-spacexs-starship-costing-about-2-billion-this-year.html#:~:text=Elon%20Musk%3A%20SpaceX's%20Starship%20costing%20about%20%242%20billion%20this%20year

Absuchat:

I wonder why the price will be that high.... It's not as if he bought the land or paying any tax up there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by ItooWorWor(m): 3:58pm On May 08, 2023
Make una dey whine una selves grin

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by ItooWorWor(m): 3:59pm On May 08, 2023
ttmacoy:
Do you know much it costs to send a spaceship to Mars?

SpaceX his space company spent $2bn building a rocket going to Mars which exploded recently which means lots of money lost, but I like Elon's mindset as he sees it as what have we learned for the next one.

That does not include the cost of then building the hotel and facilities on Mars.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/04/29/elon-musk-spacexs-starship-costing-about-2-billion-this-year.html#:~:text=Elon%20Musk%3A%20SpaceX's%20Starship%20costing%20about%20%242%20billion%20this%20year

There is no hotel in mars cheesy na cruise dem dey catch grin
Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by pakirisuitesphc(m): 4:07pm On May 08, 2023
Mars where no man has ever been to before, you people will just share information without any verification. Common stop spreading falsehood.

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:14pm On May 08, 2023
Fake info...only robots reside in mars

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by UcheKingsley1: 4:39pm On May 08, 2023
It's a fake news. But that doesn't mean that it can't be done in the future.

Rich people would queue up for the expedition if it happens.
Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by Rickmann: 5:16pm On May 08, 2023
Rotji:
Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Is Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTOS)

Elon Musk Hotel in Mars is trending! Ongoing news online covers that the richest man in the world, Elon Musk, is set to unveil his new hotel in Mars.
This burst news channels, blogs, and fact-checkers dig deeper and see whether it’s true or false that Musk owns a space hotel. Plus, we’ve got images of the mysterious Musk’s hotel in Mars.

Have you ever considered vacationing on another planet? Well, we sure haven’t. But Elon Musk has different plans, he believes that seeing the other of God’s creations aligns with his agenda.

Elon Musk wants to make more money and break records. So, SpaceX is going to Mars to check out the planet’s soil. And according to SpaceX, a frankly out-of-this-world vacation experience is set to become available as early as 2025.

People who love adventurous travel will soon have the opportunity to pass the night in Mars, thanks to Tesla’s CEO.

Upon opening, the hotel will cost $5 million per night. It’s made for only rich ones, but luckily, workers will have to be there.

Mars, The Earth’s neighborhood planet, will soon be welcoming more people from our planet as Elon Musk is getting ready to unveil the record-breaking first hotel in Mars soon.

Source: https://www..ng/news/elon-musks-hotel-in-mars-is-now-set-to-open-at-5-million-per-night-see-photos

A mad man who doesn't know what to do with his money any more... Nonsense.
Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by Kingabia1998(m): 5:52pm On May 08, 2023
Nairaland is truly a village interior for that one, hope this is a joke cause according to some replies here is like no one pays close attention to Elon musk mars mission, which one be Elon musk hotel in Mars, when he is still building starship the reusable rocket he predict that will convey or embark on Mars mission, don't you guys read news on Twitter the first orbital test of starship was taken over last month.
Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by Waterlilly: 6:16pm On May 08, 2023
Soulsymbol99:
Them go soon carry one thing 4 there cm spread am 4 here and wipe out the human race undecided or maybe I watch too much movies grin
you are right, seems you read my mind
Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by Sweetvie: 6:29pm On May 08, 2023
Hmm
Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by Bakrabas: 6:42pm On May 08, 2023
If Marsquake happened or Mars slide occur everything is gone .

It's an adventure anyway but it's wasting of money for me for now.

Apart from the Mars that I've not seen nothing special about the interior or exterior of the structure that isn't on earth

Women are source of life...I pray for the Best among them
Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by Blake755: 7:32pm On May 08, 2023
Does it cover transportation too
Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by Vanpascore(m): 8:20pm On May 08, 2023
How do one get there?
Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by mytime24(f): 8:25pm On May 08, 2023
Shey this one na japa from earth
Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:27pm On May 08, 2023
Hotels in Starwars movies! 😂
Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by nairalander2020(m): 9:10pm On May 08, 2023
The first set will be their case study because the wont have clue how those surrounding will affect the human gene.

The sun never goes yellow in that planet is only red and steping outside will be a big task because of much radiation due to zero ozone layer but also know their is nothing money can not do. grin grin
Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by Rotji(m): 11:27pm On May 08, 2023
Absuchat:
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Trip To Ososo Hills And Ojirami Dam / 10 Fun Things To Do In Abuja This Christmas: A 2020 December To Discover (Pics) / Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.