Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Pls Help:how Do I Convert Airtime To Cash? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Help:how Do I Convert Airtime To Cash? (747 Views)

Convert Airtime To Cash With Amevng (Bulk mtn airtime currently needed) / Cheetahpay : How to convert Airtime to Cash / Convert Airtime To Cash with ipayairtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help:how Do I Convert Airtime To Cash? by dangermouse(m): 8:07pm On May 08, 2023
I mistakenly bought 60k worth of data while trying to buy 600naira worth. Called the ccustomer care and they were only able to convert the data to airtime as the only thing they can do to help.

Please is there any reliable website or businesses that can help me convert the airtime to cash?. I really do need this cash urgently.
Re: Pls Help:how Do I Convert Airtime To Cash? by Typicool8(m): 8:08pm On May 08, 2023
dangermouse:
I mistakenly bought 60k worth of data while trying to buy 600naira worth. Called the ccustomer care and they were only able to convert the data to airtime as the only thing they can do to help.

Please is there any reliable website or businesses that can help me convert the airtime to cash?. I really do need this cash urgently.

Try palmpay recharge to cash
Re: Pls Help:how Do I Convert Airtime To Cash? by dangermouse(m): 8:19pm On May 08, 2023
Typicool8:

Ok
Re: Pls Help:how Do I Convert Airtime To Cash? by dangermouse(m): 8:33pm On May 08, 2023
Typicool8:

Its only for the yellow network. Am talking about the red network that starts with Air
Re: Pls Help:how Do I Convert Airtime To Cash? by Typicool8(m): 8:41pm On May 08, 2023
dangermouse:

Its only for the yellow network. Am talking about the red network that starts with Air

Okay try use Glover app, they're reliable.
Re: Pls Help:how Do I Convert Airtime To Cash? by Gasayi(m): 9:27pm On May 08, 2023
dangermouse:

bro what network is it . If you will sell all for 56k I will buy . Airtel, Mtn, I buy them Whatsapp 0706246 9313
Re: Pls Help:how Do I Convert Airtime To Cash? by Kriskonnect(m): 9:44pm On May 08, 2023
dangermouse:

https://app.airtimeflip.com/

this is better but the charge is 20 percent
Re: Pls Help:how Do I Convert Airtime To Cash? by Xeedee: 10:34pm On May 08, 2023
dangermouse:

Chat me up. I will buy everything at the best rate so far and Payment is instant. WhatsApp contact on signature.
Re: Pls Help:how Do I Convert Airtime To Cash? by dangermouse(m): 12:34am On May 09, 2023
Gasayi:
bro what network is it . If you will sell all for 56k I will buy . Airtel, Mtn, I buy them Whatsapp 0706246 9313
How do we do it given I don't know u?

How so we do the transactions?
Re: Pls Help:how Do I Convert Airtime To Cash? by dangermouse(m): 12:35am On May 09, 2023
Xeedee:

Chat me up. I will buy everything at the best rate so far and Payment is instant. WhatsApp contact on signature.

How do we go about it?
Re: Pls Help:how Do I Convert Airtime To Cash? by Gasayi(m): 4:38am On May 09, 2023
dangermouse:

How do we do it given I don't know u?

How so we do the transactions?
what's your location? You can chat me via Whatsapp 0706246 9313
Re: Pls Help:how Do I Convert Airtime To Cash? by Xeedee: 7:03am On May 09, 2023
dangermouse:

How do we go about it?
Just chat me up on WhatsApp let's talk well.

+5695 616 3754
Re: Pls Help:how Do I Convert Airtime To Cash? by BronzeTiger: 7:07am On May 09, 2023
dangermouse:

How do we go about it?
Don't deal with any of them before you are scammed of all the airtime you mistakenly bought.
Re: Pls Help:how Do I Convert Airtime To Cash? by nwachukwu9(m): 8:50pm On May 09, 2023
dangermouse:

How do we go about it?
be careful of scam. Their trick is offering you a price which is above the market price to entice you to send the card,at the end of the day you would not get payment and you would loose your card.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help:how Do I Convert Airtime To Cash? by Kobowallet: 2:31am On May 10, 2023
Use Kobowallet.co

1 Like

Re: Pls Help:how Do I Convert Airtime To Cash? by Cyril009(m): 2:47pm On Feb 18
dangermouse:

How did you resolve this mistakenly recharged 20k
Re: Pls Help:how Do I Convert Airtime To Cash? by dangermouse(m): 3:11pm On Feb 18
Cyril009:

My dear, I converted some back to data and shared both airtime and data to my people.

The genuine offers I got then as no deal. It was a rip off and so I just distributed them to my mum and brothers.
Re: Pls Help:how Do I Convert Airtime To Cash? by Cyril009(m): 3:18pm On Feb 18
dangermouse:

My dear, I converted some back to data and shared both airtime and data to my people.

The genuine offers I got then as no deal. It was a rip off and so I just distributed them to my mum and brothers.

kk,thanks
Re: Pls Help:how Do I Convert Airtime To Cash? by AnawallsE(m): 4:41pm On Feb 18
Cyril009:

60% with escrow

(1) (Reply)

Global Warming / This Is New And Urgent / Ship Brokers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.