Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Know Of Any Tailor In The Dc Area? - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Know Of Any Tailor In The Dc Area? (1733 Views)

Can You Recommend An Excellent Tailor In Lagos? / Good tailor In London Who Can Sew African Outfits Wanted, Asap, Please! / Need A Very Good Tailor In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know Of Any Tailor In The Dc Area? by Oba234: 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2011
Hi, I need a tailor to sew some nigerian clothes that I am planning on wearing for a wedding in a month. If you know of any tailors in the DMV area, please let me know.

Thanks a lot
Re: Know Of Any Tailor In The Dc Area? by WAVixen: 2:38am On Sep 26, 2011
Yep, the guy is in MD.
Re: Know Of Any Tailor In The Dc Area? by Oba234: 3:06am On Sep 26, 2011
can I have a number? Address? How much does he charge?
Re: Know Of Any Tailor In The Dc Area? by WAVixen: 1:30am On Sep 27, 2011
you are welcome.
Re: Know Of Any Tailor In The Dc Area? by Oba234: 4:15am On Sep 27, 2011
Thanks, I got it.
Re: Know Of Any Tailor In The Dc Area? by eleganthair: 2:26am On Sep 29, 2011
When you purchase the hair extension, you must consider some issues. The most important thing that you should consider is the quality of the hair extensions cost. Always purchase the human hair extensions that are made of natural human hair. Hair feather extensions also come in the market with mixing of animal hair.

(1) (Reply)

Flori Robert Skin Care And Makeup Range; A Must Buy / Personal & Online Traini On How 2 Mix Cream 4rm D Scratch Arabia, Halfcast Is On / Place Ur Order For These Lovely Shoes..they R AMAZEBALLS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.