Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,446 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House (89944 Views)

See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome / The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos / "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by WithFact: 8:45pm On May 09, 2023
You can't eat your cake and have.. with the mountains of Gari... This is what makes the different.
Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by armyofone(m): 8:49pm On May 09, 2023
Obavoh:
I had the opportunity to spend the weekend in a rich man’s house and it was a terrible experience for me.

I was given a small room in the boys quarters and was shocked to find out I will have to spend the night with 3 other grown men. The only bed available in the room was a student’s mattress. I had to sleep on the veranda.

The food they served me was very small. I found out they only cooked 2 times a day, breakfast and dinner.

Such is life. Try not to have many children.
Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by lecowas: 9:49pm On May 09, 2023
correctguy101:

You caught me .. grin grin

I'll probably find it a humongous challenge to continue staying alive without our heavy foods... If there's a kind of award for eating eba, I suppose don collect some o grin grin cheesy

Lol. Also, family members almost changed my name to Eba while I was a teenager cheesy. Funny buh weird grin
Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by correctguy101(m): 9:54pm On May 09, 2023
lecowas:

Lol. Also, family members almost changed my name to Eba while I was a teenager cheesy. Funny buh weird grin

My correct guy... grin

No mind me o, you be my Eba comrade... grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by lecowas: 9:56pm On May 09, 2023
correctguy101:

My correct guy... grin

No mind me o, you be my Eba comrade... grin grin cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by osidion2020(m): 10:45pm On May 09, 2023
😂😂😂😂
lecowas:
cheesy You've got to manage if u ain't got no job. Don't criticize the lifestyle of those u called rich cos that lifestyle might be what got dem where they are.

BTW, how people manage to stuff heavy food in their stomach morning, noon and night still baffles me and they still complain 'bout Nigeria. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by occfx: 11:00pm On May 09, 2023
helinues:
Food shouldn't be part of what separate rich from poor.

Na laziness dey make some people no dey eat decent meal and also we sometimes spend on unnecessary things

I am hungry statement na something I hate. Even disabled people dey push not to talk of able people

The funniest part is food is cheaper than all those unnecessary things we spend money on

I dey tell you... Two bottles of beer... 1k...but 4 fufu with 2 meats 900. Then if you come bring out 5k cook am for house, you see wonders
Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by aniga: 11:06pm On May 09, 2023
[quote author=Obavoh post=123019212]Don’t mind the teddy bear. My second son is attached to him. We have already adopted him as part of the family
Your second son attached to a little demon
Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by Coolgent(m): 12:27am On May 10, 2023
thesicilian:
I don't understand people who say they'll rather stay jobless than receive something small as salary. I guess it's either because you have something else meaningful you're doing or your wife is the one taking care of you.
Well said.
I was employed in 2013 in one organization with salary of 20k, later 35k but today I am one of the decision makers of that organization

1 Like

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by BackFromBalablu: 1:27am On May 10, 2023
Maybe them no like you or em stingy. Bt food shouldn't be your only problem sha.
Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by koolaid87: 2:32am On May 10, 2023
Obavoh:
I had the opportunity to spend the weekend in a rich man’s house and it was a terrible experience for me.

I was given a small room in the boys quarters and was shocked to find out I will have to spend the night with 3 other grown men. The only bed available in the room was a student’s mattress. I had to sleep on the veranda.

The food they served me was very small. I found out they only cooked 2 times a day, breakfast and dinner.

I know shit is hard.

I just want to support you with a little funds.

Send me your account details.

Shalawam
Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by beejayphako(m): 4:52am On May 10, 2023
THIS GUY IS AN IMPERSONATOR !!!! I'm 100% sure.. he is using someone's pictures and lifestyle, most likely a Kenyan, to write his stories.

His motive, im not sure. Maybe to seek help later or for fun.

2 Likes

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by DrDunamis(m): 5:47am On May 10, 2023
Obavoh:
Don’t mind the teddy bear. My second son is attached to him. We have already adopted him as part of the family grin

Make e no turn out to be Nigerian version of chookey or Annabel ooh...
Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by Topshow4real: 7:09am On May 10, 2023
taneez:

I did the same thing today. I had to check his profile. I was laughing o, see comments.
I thank God my workload was light so I read most of them within an hour. I am very sure my neighbor thought I was going nuts because of the way I laughed this afternoon.

Just imagine, he's asking how he can ensure his wife doesn't remarry after his death. He deserves flogging. Lol

2 Likes

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by wildikeman(m): 7:50am On May 10, 2023
Devonelle:
Obavoh so your salary is not up to 50k yet you have 4 kids with one on the way

WHAT A BRAVE FOOL

I thought i was the only one that saw rhat part of ..35k and he has a wife and kid..so him prick still dey stand to knack woman sef...o ma se o

2 Likes

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by saintsylve(m): 8:04am On May 10, 2023
post=123020546:
Chop and Go abegiiiii.
Na d rich ma fault sha...

Boss I sent a DM to you sir.
Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by izombie(m): 8:10am On May 10, 2023
This op is an id1ot. Rich people don't take food as that much important. When they eat a little they are fine because they can eat whatever and whenever they like. Sometimes i eat once in a day and i feel great. Same with drinking alcohol.
Don't transfer this mindset to your kids and take it easy on the number of kids you are having. Damn, 35k a week job, that's poor.

2 Likes

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by Crafteck1: 8:24am On May 10, 2023
People would say shit cose they are not in your condition, do what makes you happy, the rich might not be as rich as you think plus so many mouths to feed, look for another job or go to the work from home daily, as a man... Dont sit doing nothing, if you are comfortable doing nothing, start wearing skirt.
Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by caesymore(m): 8:56am On May 10, 2023
Devonelle:
Obavoh so your salary is not up to 50k yet you have 4 kids with one on the way

WHAT A BRAVE FOOL

Mehn!! Baba dey on suicide mission like this

1 Like

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by caesymore(m): 8:59am On May 10, 2023
Kasdat5:

the "FOOL" wasn't necessary . His life , his rules ..

That's the problem we have in our society so you feel his life and his rules won't affect the entire society, his decision are fatal on the country too

1 Like

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by syntekelite(m): 9:25am On May 10, 2023
Op change the headline to comfortable house owner.. those plates/cutleries alone no show any richness at all, you sure na rich man as we know rich men. And what kind of sphag is that?? Notin rich about it.. even with 1k i no fit cook mke e appear like that.. and that your wife food wey u dey miss mehnn no comment..😁😁
Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by robertbrownn: 9:44am On May 10, 2023
Great information
Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by Kasdat5(m): 10:53am On May 10, 2023
caesymore:

That's the problem we have in our society so you feel his life and his rules won't affect the entire society, his decision are fatal on the country too

On the other hand , you are part of the problem of the country. I have been following up with his threads for long & not once has he asked for assistance or aid . He's doing well than so many cooperate workers . Stereotype him for what reason(s) later ud scream , racism, xenophobia, tribalism & all other *isms .
Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by danthamccoy(m): 11:31am On May 10, 2023
Kasdat5:

the "FOOL" wasn't necessary . His life , his rules ..
What a silly comment? How is it "his life"? What about the lives of the children he's bringing into the world to suffer? What about the life of the woman he married who is probably suffering to take care of a lazy man and several children?

1 Like

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by caesymore(m): 11:34am On May 10, 2023
Kasdat5:

On the other hand , you are part of the problem of the country. I have been following up with his threads for long & not once has he asked for assistance or aid . He's doing well than so many cooperate workers . Stereotype him for what reason(s) later ud scream , racism, xenophobia, tribalism & all other *isms .

And from the pictures he uploaded you think he needs to be applauded for having such number of dependent's

1 Like

Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by Kasdat5(m): 11:39am On May 10, 2023
danthamccoy:

What a silly comment? How is it "his life"? What about the lives of the children he's bringing into the world to suffer? What about the life of the woman he married who is probably suffering to take care of a lazy man and several children?

Weldone master of commentary . & who says the children are suffering ?
Did he slide to you dm on code to ask for aids . He is living far better than so many people insulting him . Hypocrites everywhere .
Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by Kasdat5(m): 11:40am On May 10, 2023
caesymore:

And from the pictures he uploaded you think he needs to be applauded for having such number of dependent's

What is the stated number of kids one is to or not to have again ?
Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by caesymore(m): 11:55am On May 10, 2023
Kasdat5:

What is the stated number of kids one is to or not to have again ?

as much as you can give a quality life
Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by Kasdat5(m): 12:16pm On May 10, 2023
caesymore:

as much as you can give a quality life

What do you term as "Quality life" ?
Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by SaturnNick(m): 2:32pm On May 10, 2023
This guy has come again grin grin grin
Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by cayorday89(m): 10:27am On May 13, 2023
madscientist88:
its wonderful to know you are comfortable with your life, that's real wealth, people who don't have the priviledge of such choices are rached ,your peace of mind and happiness is everything.
It's okay if he was single but not with children to cater for, he needs to work thrice as hard and not settle for less unless that happiness and peace of mind will be cut short unexpectedly.
Re: What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House by Thazard(m): 9:52pm On Feb 18
Nawttiboi007:
So food is ur problem?... mehn.. pray ur children don't inherit this mindset.
Poverty no come make u know the difference btw nourished meal and malnutrition. Ur own na make belle full
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. / You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.