Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Rihanna Wears Offensive And Naughty Piece Of Jewelry To Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Wears Offensive And Naughty Piece Of Jewelry To Church (4469 Views)

Rihanna Wears Bra And Pink Pyjamas To Late Night Studio Session / Rihanna Wears Transparent White Top Without A Bra / Rihanna Wears Unbuttoned Sheer Shirt-dress To Fashion Show In Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Wears Offensive And Naughty Piece Of Jewelry To Church by dsmiss: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2011
Rihanna is making headline news again - for wearing a necklace with a naughty and offensive word on it starting with c… when she visited a church and trust me this word isn’t Christ!

http://afroentertainmentnews..com/2011/09/rihanna-wears-offensive-and-naughty.html
Re: Rihanna Wears Offensive And Naughty Piece Of Jewelry To Church by bekay911(f): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2011
Riri dey go church? caaiii GoD don receive insult die oo.
Y GOD no strike am dead
Re: Rihanna Wears Offensive And Naughty Piece Of Jewelry To Church by anonymous6(f): 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2011
I'm surprised she goes to church but it good she believes in God but Rihanna doesn't really have class when it comes to her dressing and wardrobe so people shouldn't be surprised with what she wears; I'm surprised it wasn't worse then this. Rihanna is like Lady Gaga's distant conservative cousin to me.
Re: Rihanna Wears Offensive And Naughty Piece Of Jewelry To Church by karenmum: 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2011
i can't believe her, but at the same time i am so confused, ­.i just think that the pressure to sell herself to stay famous and sell records and to stay in the media, results her in doing rebellious things, ­i can imagine that sometimes she just wants to be left alone!!!
Re: Rihanna Wears Offensive And Naughty Piece Of Jewelry To Church by mamaman(f): 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2011
Cheap and tacky. No one enters a Catholic chapel wearing such dreadful clothes, and manners to boot. Girls everywhere, this is not attractive,
Re: Rihanna Wears Offensive And Naughty Piece Of Jewelry To Church by mitchyy(f): 5:52am On Sep 27, 2011
Her oufit wasn't proper, yes we know. But did I just see someone write that she doesn't have class when it comes to dressing Lmao! That is like saying chris brown is not a good dancer or mariah carey is a bad vocalist. you guys are here wasting your subscription dissing her unnecessarily while she's out there making money. Lwkmd
Re: Rihanna Wears Offensive And Naughty Piece Of Jewelry To Church by karenmum: 3:13am On Sep 30, 2011
you are right i think she has got class when it comes to dressing, but that in church, nah!
Re: Rihanna Wears Offensive And Naughty Piece Of Jewelry To Church by TeeJay6(m): 7:49am On Sep 30, 2011
mitchyy:

Her oufit wasn't proper, yes we know. But did I just see someone write that she doesn't have class when it comes to dressing Lmao! That is like saying chris brown is not a good dancer or mariah carey is a bad vocalist. you guys are here wasting your subscription dissing her unnecessarily while she's out there making money. Lwkmd
So what is classy about dressing TRASHY So what if she is making money? You make it sound that making money is the be-all-and end all! Must you throw all morals to the dogs in the name of making money? Actually that last question sounds rhetorical because these days people pretty much do anything for money,
Re: Rihanna Wears Offensive And Naughty Piece Of Jewelry To Church by dsmiss: 12:58am On Oct 01, 2011
classy or not, when it comes to God we should bow and show respect

(1) (Reply)

Teju Baby Face Wedding Pictures / Sex Scandal Of The Year: Ruke Amata’s Wife’s Multiple Affairs With Ss Governor / BUSTED!:Psquare, Don Jazzy,wizzy Tasted Lower Rated ‘taste Of Diamond’ Champagne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.