Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,034 members, 7,841,925 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Benefits Of Email � Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Benefits Of Email � Marketing (373 Views)

Impact Of Email Marketing Service On Your Business? / Database Of Email Addresses Of Staff Of Bluechip Companies Needed / Learn The ABC Of Email Copywriting And The 5 Steps To Get Started (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Email � Marketing by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:20pm On May 09, 2023
Benefits of email marketing

Email marketing can be a highly effective digital marketing strategy for businesses of all sizes. Here' a few benefits of email marketing:

1. Cost-effective: Email marketing is relatively low-cost compared to other forms of marketing, such as direct mail or advertising
2. Increases sales: By keeping your brand in front of your customers and encouraging them to take action, email marketing can lead to increased sales and revenue.

Overall, email marketing is a powerful tool for businesses looking to build relationships with customers, increase sales, and drive growth.

Intern©️ Ezekiel Dekunle @iam_gbemiii

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Email � Marketing by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:21pm On May 09, 2023
Cont

1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Email � Marketing by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:55pm On May 09, 2023
Watch & Listen To My Intern talk about the Benefits Of Email Marketing

Subscribe 👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyEuIbmXG_U
Re: Benefits Of Email � Marketing by kingthreat(m): 7:01pm On May 09, 2023
Email marketing will soon be phased out. Who checks promotional or spam emails anymore? I won't advise any company to invest heavily in this.
Re: Benefits Of Email � Marketing by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:22pm On May 09, 2023
Even before you were born e-mail marketing is here to stay

The fact you have an email proves the point already

kingthreat:
Email marketing will soon be phased out. Who checks promotional or spam emails anymore? I won't advise any company to invest heavily in this.
Re: Benefits Of Email � Marketing by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:24pm On May 09, 2023
The Amazon Project is a Global
Movement of women with the Sole aim of Building Ladies to Dominate the Business and
Corporate world.

We have realised that most people are still unaware.

There is no better time than now to pick up a new skill set.

In times like this, we are selecting few women to be a part of our fast and growing team.

Here is your chance

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

https://youtube.com/shorts/TdrcJH7DMoc?feature=share
Re: Benefits Of Email � Marketing by kingthreat(m): 3:42am On May 10, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Even before you were born e-mail marketing is here to stay

The fact you have an email proves the point already

Before I was born? You must be a lower-thinking primate to say such trash. You obviously were born into E-mail technology that I witnessed come into vogue as a teenager.
On the topic, do you read every promotional email on your inbox? If you do, your joblessness is incomparable.
Re: Benefits Of Email � Marketing by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:36am On May 10, 2023
You are the one that is thinking trash

Because like I said before you were born and your iq is too low to comprehend if am jobless like you I won’t be on the comment section am busy doing meaningful things talking about my skills why you are on comment section saying thrash differences is clear

The essence of marketing is not just for conversion but to create awareness which is why it is called email marketing instead of you to learn you are busy doing i too know

Shior

kingthreat:

Before I was born? You must be a lower-thinking primate to say such trash. You obviously were born into E-mail technology that I witnessed come into vogue as a teenager.
On the topic, do you read every promotional email on your inbox? If you do, your joblessness is incomparable.
Re: Benefits Of Email � Marketing by kingthreat(m): 7:42am On May 10, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
You are the one that is thinking trash

Because like I said before you were born and your iq is too low to comprehend if am jobless like you I won’t be on the comment section am busy doing meaningful thinking talking about my skills why you are on comment section saying thrash differences is clear

The essence of marketing is not just for conversion but to create awareness which is why it is called email marketing instead of you to learn you are busy doing i too know

Shior

See this one. I have gone through your profile and it's obvious I shouldn't be arguing with someone online who will be bowing to greet me offline.
Re: Benefits Of Email � Marketing by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:00am On May 10, 2023
Arrogant

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No be only bow na bowing

kingthreat:

See this one. I have gone through your profile and it's obvious I shouldn't be arguing with someone online who will be bowing to greet me offline.
Re: Benefits Of Email � Marketing by kingthreat(m): 8:08am On May 10, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Arrogant

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No be only bow na bowing

Lol, Enough of the yabbies. I'm an IT guy. You're doing good for yourself in the field of DM. Just wanted to point out what is fading off. People don't check emails regularly except essential ones. A company I consult with that spends over $1000 on Mailchimp monthly had to put their email marketing on a pause because results weren't forthcoming.
Yes adverts is about awareness. What now is the use of an email advert that only advertises the Mail Subject but never gets opened. Well it is still viable but I will not advice much budget on it.
Re: Benefits Of Email � Marketing by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:16am On May 10, 2023
There are strategies to email marketing

They use a tool

But did they try direct email marketing

Also marketing is broad

What other email objective aside selling themselves

Email marketing is effective depending on how you go about it

kingthreat:

Lol, Enough of the yabbies. I'm an IT guy. You're doing good for yourself in the field of DM. Just wanted to point out what is fading off. People don't check emails regularly except essential ones. A company I consult with that spends over $1000 on Mailchimp monthly had to put their email marketing on a pause because results weren't forthcoming.
Yes adverts is about awareness. What now is the use of an email advert that only advertises the Mail Subject but never gets opened. Well it is still viable but I will not advice much budget on it.
Re: Benefits Of Email � Marketing by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:18am On May 10, 2023
I understand your point that email marketing should not be the only budget because it does work for all brand but there are strategies it can be implemented

It’s effective but they can also try other marketing objective and nice to meet you

kingthreat:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Email � Marketing by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:59am On May 10, 2023

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Payday: Get The Best Virtual Dollar Card For Limitless Online Payment / Original Lister Generator For Sale. / How To Verify Facebook Account Blue Tick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.