Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,373 members, 7,861,027 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

President Of Liberia, George Weah Celebrate Victor Osimhen - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / President Of Liberia, George Weah Celebrate Victor Osimhen (1109 Views)

Arsene Wenger Arrives Liberia To Receive Highest Honour From George Weah. Photos / Arsene Wenger Invited To George Weah's Inauguration As Liberian President / George Weah: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Liberian President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Of Liberia, George Weah Celebrate Victor Osimhen by pandoragirigory: 3:47pm On May 09, 2023
Congratulatory Message To Victor Osimhen:

My heartfelt congratulations to you, Victor Osimhen! I am very glad that you have accomplished a major milestone in your football career, after scoring your 47th goal in the Italian Serie A league.

The records show that with this goal, which you netted on Sunday, May 7, 2023 when your team Napoli went against Fiorentina, effectively makes you the African with the highest scoring record in the Italian Serie A league - surpassing my own account of 46 goals.

I am so proud of your exploits and congratulate you on this remarkable achievement which is a result of your hard work, dedication and tenacity. I am also pleased with your kind words of honor in tribute to me upon reaching such a giant milestone.

However, I want to admonish you not be contented. There are many more of my records for you to break. I wish you go on to achieve greater success.
I watched your goal against Udinese when your 52nd -minute header won the Scudetto for Napoli. Your movement, your passion, your determination and hunger brought back many memories to me. I wait for your 100th Goal in all competitions in Italy so that you can celebrate (but don’t remove your shirt like I did or you will get a Yellow Card) 😀

You have won one Scudetto. Great! When I won my first Scudetto with Milan, I said to myself, why one, why not two? I went on to win another Scudetto with Milan. I went on to win the Ballon D’or. So why not two or more for you Victor? The sky is your limit. With your dedication, commitment, humility, hard work, you can conquer the World. Africa needs another World Best. Africa needs another European Best. You Victor, can deliver that for us.

The records that I set were meant not as a challenge, but as a motivation to you and other African Players. We have the best of talents. You have to remain humble, tenacious and focused. Don’t be distracted.

There are many great African players in European leagues. They are already up against the hurdles of playing against many odds in leagues and stadiums so far away from home which present challenges for them; so to beat the odds and climb to the top is worth our commendation.

May you continue to surge forward. My prayers are with you. My blessings are also with you. I am rooting for you Victor!

H.E. George Manneh Weah
LEGEND
President of the Republic of Liberia
https://www.facebook.com/100044340133507/posts/pfbid02au3B4ee91T32QMJH8qWPbydirdieK511qe6ZXmBbLMWqccdzZUModoMkmKHWTpK6l/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Of Liberia, George Weah Celebrate Victor Osimhen by Kinghenry1315: 4:00pm On May 09, 2023
Whao what a word of commendation George weah must be a man of good heart not like some evil people that will achieved greater things by reaching the apex of their career and swear that no other person from their region and generation would perform the same feat

2 Likes

Re: President Of Liberia, George Weah Celebrate Victor Osimhen by wrongman665(m): 4:25pm On May 09, 2023
his rival grin grin grin
Re: President Of Liberia, George Weah Celebrate Victor Osimhen by kingsways: 4:30pm On May 09, 2023
George Opong Weah

2 Likes

Re: President Of Liberia, George Weah Celebrate Victor Osimhen by GeneralPula: 4:35pm On May 09, 2023
You have won one Scudetto. Great! When I won my first Scudetto with Milan, I said to myself, why one, why not two? I went on to win another Scudetto with Milan. I went on to win the Ballon D’or. So why not two or more for you Victor? The sky is your limit. With your dedication, commitment, humility, hard work, you can conquer the World. Africa needs another World Best. Africa needs another European Best. You Victor, can deliver that for us.
Exactly..

He’s a Victor..

Such a nice speech from George weah..

5 Likes

Re: President Of Liberia, George Weah Celebrate Victor Osimhen by bluegrass07: 4:36pm On May 09, 2023
Victor is a phenomenal player .

3 Likes

Re: President Of Liberia, George Weah Celebrate Victor Osimhen by GeneralPula: 4:37pm On May 09, 2023
wrongman665:
his rival grin grin grin
Some of you go just open mouth waaaa..

How can they be Rivals?

I’m sure you didn’t read his speech..

3 Likes

Re: President Of Liberia, George Weah Celebrate Victor Osimhen by Cassandraloius: 4:59pm On May 09, 2023
Awwnn....
Re: President Of Liberia, George Weah Celebrate Victor Osimhen by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:03pm On May 09, 2023
Nice one
Re: President Of Liberia, George Weah Celebrate Victor Osimhen by wrongman665(m): 6:13pm On May 09, 2023
GeneralPula:

Some of you go just open mouth waaaa..

How can they be Rivals?

I’m sure you didn’t read his speech..
He breaks all his goals record in seria A
Re: President Of Liberia, George Weah Celebrate Victor Osimhen by GeneralPula: 6:18pm On May 09, 2023
wrongman665:
He breaks all his goals record in seria A
And so?

What are records meant for?

3 Likes

Re: President Of Liberia, George Weah Celebrate Victor Osimhen by christejames(m): 6:23pm On May 09, 2023
Legend recognizes legend cool

1 Like

Re: President Of Liberia, George Weah Celebrate Victor Osimhen by Flick490(m): 6:26pm On May 09, 2023
Good
Re: President Of Liberia, George Weah Celebrate Victor Osimhen by 001Lagos: 6:29pm On May 09, 2023
Nice one

1 Like

Re: President Of Liberia, George Weah Celebrate Victor Osimhen by Zionzee99: 11:00pm On May 09, 2023
pandoragirigory:
https://www.facebook.com/100044340133507/posts/pfbid02au3B4ee91T32QMJH8qWPbydirdieK511qe6ZXmBbLMWqccdzZUModoMkmKHWTpK6l/

This is trash!
Nothing but blowing his trumpet.
Want to congratulate someone?,do it without putting yourself in the spotlight.He simply should have given Osimhen his glory rather than making the post about himself and how he won this and that and what not?
Re: President Of Liberia, George Weah Celebrate Victor Osimhen by Mryacks: 1:20pm On May 10, 2023
Inspiring by George Weah...applause

1 Like

Re: President Of Liberia, George Weah Celebrate Victor Osimhen by juri: 5:23am On May 24, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Footballer Emmanuel Emenike Hospital In Owerri To Launch In 2024 / I Want To Play Rugby: Rugby Federation On Nigeria / WBC declares Peter as new heavyweight Boxing champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.